Drumpf btfo

drumpf btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IiGhALxbtK4
ox.ac.uk/news/2015-04-28-claims-about-decline-west-are-‘exaggerated’
borgenproject.org/birth-rates-decrease-as-people-rise-out-of-poverty/
blogs.channel4.com/factcheck/factcheck-will-britain-have-a-muslim-majority-by-2050/13690
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Were those supposed to be funny? Liberals can't even do memes right.

>>>/suicide/

It's actually the board for television, movies, cartoons, and anime.

gtfo to /a/ you weeaboo shit

No this is our home now. Take it up with the BO if you don't like it but you aren't going to like the answer.

If you're so brave enough, why don't you retake /a/ and gtfo you weeaboo shit?

/a/ is excellent as it is. Shitposters, Holla Forumstards of every stripe, and retards aren't allowed. I don't want that to change. Holla Forums is a nice little home away from home when I feel like getting the shitposting about anime out of my system before I go to the only good board left on Holla Forums.

Twitter is absolutely cancerous and nothing good comes from it. I should know, since I started randomly triolling local subcelebrities over there. I even had to find a way to get a fake mobile number to unblock my account after some faggots reported me, fucking inconvenience

i Holla Forums
i like mark
check my double

Big guy. Biggest guy you ever saw. I saw him, folks. Huge. CIA agent. Great guy, friend of mine. He KILLED him.

These only make Trump seem stronger an better then ever. They should stop, or they risk making more things that can be turned against them.

Almost instant reaction, pretty good. Mad I am going to waste my vote for him then?

You sound perturbed. Is this a personal matter for you?

Very, so much I can say global warming is real.

₪6,000,000 have been deposited into your account.

I don't get the whole "Drumpf" thing. Where's the joke? Where's the insult?

it's from the mind of the man who brought you [CURRENT YEAR]

Didn't you get the memo? Your family's old name is now an insult goy! Hate your past, its the only way to embrace the current year and to not be a bigot!

So what are the downsides of bothering to vote for Trump, aside from possible wasted time, and what is the alternative?

It's footage of Trump directly speaking to a camera for a minute. The video begins with Trump saying the sentence "I love Israel, I'm very pro-Israel."

You could use the same reasoning in that image to say we should all vote for Hillary.

Because he exposed Leibowitz as a kike who deliberately changed his name to deceive goyim, and then le current year man dug up the origin of Trump's last name and found that his ancestors were called "Drumpf", and he finds this to be equivalent some how.

As you can see it makes perfect sense.

Indeed, Trump is our worst bet, which I learned by correcting my record. Hillary at worst could destroy America and at best be our true lord Heil Hillary!

Hillary is an alternative but is the establishment personified and might make international relations worse by starting a war with Russia and fucking up the Middle East. Gary Johnson is the "libertarian" candidate but compromises so much on libertarian ideals but I see him as the best possible option at this point. Jill Stein is the Green Party candidate and is a fucking kook.

Also, because Drumpf is a German name, so Trump descends from immigrants who once were also enemies of the US!

Because late19th-early 20th century Germans and 21th century Mudslimes are the same thing.

He's a what you would call a wild card. Unlike Hillary, you don't really know what you're going to get from the guy. Also the white power types think he's going to actually lead to a revival of white nationalism or the day of the rope, but i don't know, that reeks an awful lot of wishful thinking.
A cartoon villain, think Skeletor, but more obsessed with bringing in terrorists Refugees of tolerance and peace into our country.

Luckily chinese cartoons are not on that list lol.

"Drumpf" was the family surname before it was changed in the 1600s, A.K.A. 400 fucking years ago.

(((Jonathan Leibowitz))) and John Cuckiver would have you believe that it was changed yesterday. Even then, mocking the surname "Drumpf" should be branded as "Krautshaming."

Not even my Mongolian twisted goat horn paper flipper?

Funny part is the fucker dedicated an entire fucking episode to it. 1 whole hour of "COR BLIMEY IT'S 'OO 'OUSAND SIXTEAN[crumpets] N THERES STILL PEEPLE OO VOTE FORE DRUMPF"

Mogolian are disgusting brony. Khan was the very first horse fucker history ever recorded.

At least Khan did more then horses. He conquered most of Asia and fucked so many women, a large amount of asians are descendants of Khans.

What? The current year man is really jewish?

Yes, thats why he changed his last name to something more british to hide the fact.

Anime or Politics, take your pick because thats what you are getting for the next few weeks, maybe more.

But user, i thought talmudvision was a meme and not reality.

No, he's talking about (((John Stewart)))
No idea about Cuck Oliver, be he's probably just a good goy.

I pray to kek for not giving BO his son an asshole so he'll grow up literally talk shit to his father.

More like until the end. Our subhuman retard of a BO has turned this board into the sweden of Holla Forums. We have our own board culture (WDHMBT, Orson Welles, etc) but now we're being enriched by weebs, horsefuckers and nazi LARPers

Actually his family surname used to be "Trumpf". But that didn't fit Current Year Man's narrative.

it's weird. I'm not a neo nazi but I find these videos hilarious. It's bizarre how the alt-right has this much talent.

Holla Forums has a bizarrely disproportionate amount of talent who spend those efforts doing weird Holla Forums things. I've always found it kind of weird and funny.

Holla Forums has always been one of the most talented boards around when it comes to creating OC. Too bad they waste it on paranoid delusions and identity politics.

Do you cucks not think before you post?

this is why nobody invites you to anything, Holla Forums

Current year man is an expat britcuck, (((Liebowitz))) was the host of Daily Show. Current year man was a correspondent on it before getting his own show.

You can cucks can leave Holla Forumschan anytime. Might I suggest

>>>/reddit/
>>>/facebook/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/cuckchan/

Todd what do you think about No Man's Sky.

Go back to your fellow cucks, maybe one day you fags learn to stop posting low energy memes

>>>Holla Forums

hahaaaaaaaaaaa
charade you are

Looking back on it, I can barely believe the Lion King was made. It's basically NRx the movie.

The second op pic is actually funny

i think that part of that is due to the fact that the left is not funny.

they take themselves so damn seriously.

BUILD THE WALL!

this has never made sense and it never will make sense. stop trying to force it; good memes need a hook.

Not a meme, they are and will always be redditors.

It sounds like libtards have a thing and sometimes sexual fantasies for him, all these shitty blogs they call articles which are totally unrelated to Trump, all these tweets and other nonsense they generate every hour if not a minute. Not even Cunton is that popular among them. I know that they're hypocrites and don't believe in their own bullshit words, but still it's hilarious to see that he's supported basically by everyone, even shitton of foreigners support him.

also changing two letter isn't comparable at all to changing the entire name and removing a syllable.

it's just them playing out their FUCK YOU DAD tendencies they never grew out of. that's how commanding he is that he can come off as a father figure to people who've never met him and that's the kind of person that should lead nations.

B.J. Novak is an idiot.

"This movie's terrible, just terrible, yet liberals call it good! People, I'm not PC and it makes no sense the way our country has gone these last 8 years. Sad!"

What did he mean by this?

angry investors and debt collectors on Sony's hotline.

When you're world view is so fringe, autism is the only thing that keeps ya going.

You got it all wrong.

how are unironic white nationalists redditors?

see, it doesn't make sense. it just makes you look retarded.

Hi reddit

JUST

do lefties unironically use this? its even worse than their usual buzzwords like racist or bigot.

my favorite is their version of the happy merchant

they took a russian picture of an evil capitalist pig (literally a pig) and shopped off the gigantic nose

Hillary will win folks, this isn't even up for a debate.

It's a poc background, you fucking white male.

She probably will though, never underestimate the inability of the American voter to spot the greater of two evils before it's too late.

Also she's way too connected to lose, we can only hope she dies before the election.

Either way, better buy whatever guns and ammo you want as soon as you can.

We're talking about the same people that elected Bush and Obama twice and almost elected Al Gore.
Also Commiefornia and Jew York will be the deciding states, and guess what they'll be 95% pro-Hillary.

The Clintons aren't part of the establishment, they are the establishment. It would take a miracle for Hillary not to win. See, the fact that she's responsible for the deaths of at least 50 people is nothing compared to Trump's crime of wrongthink.

make it 500,000
#Justice4Syria

Hillary will rig the vote.

Thank you for Correcting The Record

Fuck off man go shill on reddit

czeched

Drumpf was his family's name generations ago. You see it's the exact same as Jon Leibowitz changing his name to Jon Stewart so it doesn't echo quite so audibly.

DRUMPF, DRUMPF, IT SOUNDS LIKE OOMPH!

John Oliver truly stumped him when he revealed this important info. I can't wait until he does an episode about how Bernie Sanders' dad changed his name from Gutman, or how much Hillary has benefited from the Clinton name.

Reminder that Voldemort, did infact, do nothing wrong.

Jon Stewart, birthname Leibowitz, is Jewish. As for Current Year Man, I can't find any evidence, but my rule of thumb, if it looks like a Jew, and Jews like a Jew, it's probably a Jew. Get me his family tree, I'll gind a -berg, -stein, -blatt or -enthal. Trust me

youtube.com/watch?v=IiGhALxbtK4

Hyenas never ran the country. They just let Scar run things and leeched welfare off the whites lions.

>Instead they end up constantly giving him attention and having fun because of Trump

Wewest of lads.

It's like the Trump/Pence announcement fest all over again.
4-D Chessmaster

Literally a Reddit meme from that donald subreddit, its time to go back.
>>>/reddit/

How's high school treating you?

But the wall mane, its so deep cause its like a metaphor about a wall but its also psychically, a wall. I mean how can you go wrong? The dark side of the moon, like there's stuff there and its dark so you can't see it.

About what?

Nope.

White people are not in decline.

ox.ac.uk/news/2015-04-28-claims-about-decline-west-are-‘exaggerated’

borgenproject.org/birth-rates-decrease-as-people-rise-out-of-poverty/

blogs.channel4.com/factcheck/factcheck-will-britain-have-a-muslim-majority-by-2050/13690

pic related

lol shittershoahed kike spamming memefographics.
>>>Holla Forums

Those are some reliable sources, not that it would matter, you've shown your hand, your ilk has said in no uncertain terms the endgame is destruction of Caucasians and if I troll you long enough itt you'll sperg to the point of admitting this is the truth and hoping it happens, you can't even keep your pathetic self in check long enough not to work against your propaganda. I want to thank you, all you faggots biting the hands that feed you and sowing discord in your own ranks, you've done a better job than we ever could :^)

nice non arguments, lads. You sure showed me.

No one cares about your "evidence", we just want an excuse to turn you into a real soap bar this time :^)

Do it, faggot.

See I don't really get this, why is it that for Trump it's the one exception where people go "oh it's a ruse to trick the jews!"? I honestly doubt it's a ruse going back as far as 1993 or whatever year he got his Tree of Life.

It's funny because when people looked into it the Trump family was never known as Drumpf or had ever held that name.

You would probably have to go back half a millennium if you even got something remotely similar to Drumpf.

Whereas Jon Stuart Leibowitz actually changed his own name.

See you in November hill shill :^)

They can't use any funny words because they are joyless cunts and humor is problematic now

So they are dead-naming him? using his old german name so he sounds scary (because muh nazis) just like the alt-right boogeymen dead-name jews by using their full names and those meanie meanie parenthesis

The irony……

Oy vey, why don't you hate Trump yet, goys?

Are there literally normalfag reddit drumpfcucks on this board?
How embarrassing…this place has really fallen.

never seen so much projection

for you

they trust politicians, which means they're probably age 18-20 and never voted before, no grasp of realpolitik, etc. trump's whole shtick is being the big loud dumb hateful guy that betas wish to follow and collect scraps & leavings; not surprising that it works, but surprising that he hasnt yet burnt out. trump is like a toy poodle wearing a wolf mask, sooner or later you just see the string& the whole thing falls apart. it reeks of a publicity stunt gone wrong, like if he actually wins the election snigger he'll be all sheepishly forced to admit that he's not sure where the white house or pentagon even are, "heh I always meant to read that darn constitution, just kept putting it off…hey remind me again how many senators from each state? uh huh and how many states are there? gosh that many? hey whats this red phone for??", and so forth, use your imagination.
or else they're just pretending to be retarded, wouldnt put it past them.

No joke;
For a few months I though the whole Trump thing was ironic, as in "pretend to like this asinine celebrity joker so that people will see how broken the system is that a guy like this can be a serious contender". It would be like trying to get Coulter or Limbaugh elected. Then again, Clinton is just Bush/Obama 4.0, no telling if that's better or worse. They both seem unbelievably terrible and I can't see the point in voting, this time. Weird seeinghow the younger people are completely taken by this fake choice, just like when I was young and voted for Bill because I thought he was a decent person.

I guess I'm what you'd call a younger person since I'm 22. I hate them both and am considering voting for Gary Johnson. Thoughts on third parties?

The ones on tumblr I've seen promote her. They are dumb as hell. Thought the only leftists I've seen not defend her are the ancoms.

I always encourage people to vote third party. In America, that's a protest vote, but that's the only kind of vote worth casting in most of our national elections.

Gary Johnson's stances on race politics and immigration are disappointing, though. He sounds like a Democrat.

It's the same story every election year. Nothing ever changes.

Holla Forums subverted that meme ages ago, normalfag. Since you seem so knowledgeable about Reddit memes feel free to head on back.

So you're literally admitting you voted once. Thank you for correcting the record my friend, you have certainly proven your superiority to the 18 year old voters this election.

It was always too late.

Who the fuck are these people? Why are 3/4 verified?

This is the only time we don't have a fake choice. I love how you faggots keep ignoring the circumstances around the Trump candidacy, as if he was the establishment's choice. Everyone expected another Clinton and another Bush this election, but some things didn't go so according to plan. In fact, Hillary shouldn't even be in the race anymore either. This is also literally the final chance for any political solutions in this country. There will never be a more significant time to vote than now. What more could you need? I'm sorry a candidate doesn't perfectly satiate your petty idealism. Maybe you should live in reality instead of bawwwing about how things ought to be a certain way.

Pic related.

BJ Novak's was harmless and fun.

Others reek too much of butthurt to be amusing.

I've never even heard of someone under 25 that supports Trump, and I manage an office full of college-age kids. Vast majority don't give a shit.

I've also not met many Trump supporters that deny that he may be disingenuous. Are you sure you're living in reality or just kinda trying to confirm your own biases?

Stop hanging out with brainwashed unifags then. I'm 18 and a Trump fan, All of my voting age friends are Trumpfags. The only reason you've never heard of them is you only interact with (((college))) students.