Girls Und Panzer

Okay Holla Forums, I just watch "der film" and think if I tried to approach /k/ with this they'd have a heart attack and have to annex a Baltic state to calm themselves down.

Is it just me or would airdropping essentially a tank company into the middle of a crowded city cause all hell to break loose?

Still a "fun" anime though

>>>/a/
get the fuck out

THE JAPS ARE WHITE AND REDPILLED

Are the girls cute?

I couldn't really say.

Unfortunately the show contains a Hetzer and nothing is cuter than a Hetzer.

im redbull

Not even shitposting here when I say this was a great film. I didn't watch the series it was based on so a lot of things didn't make much sense, but it was cool as hell to watch. Especially those three girls in the little tank that played the autoharp and sang.

Noice

Seems pretty accurate if you ask me.
t. a tank in real life

That's wrong though.

would /k/ love this show or be triggered by it?

Der Film is a little bit silly particularly when compared to the original series. Hell the Karl-Gerät's shells explode but don't kill anyone only because they never hit a tank dead on.

itstimetostop.mp4

From my experience /k/ is autistically triggered by everything because it doesn't perfectly emulate actual battle scenarios.

They are triggered by movies when the Tanks Dramatically charge for visual effect because Tanks wouldn't do that.

They are triggered when Tanks don't move or act exactly in the Anime as they do in RL.

They are triggered when Tank Videogames sacrifice realism for less tedious and more fun gameplay.

The whole board is autists.

Fuck off gooks

>>>/a/

Their loss for missing out a good show then.

What sort of user does this kind of thing. Disgusting.

THE WHITES ARE JAP AND CUCKPILLED

Cute~

This really shouldn't be on Holla Forums though, I come here when I feel like discussing actual Holla Forums content, open borders and turning every board into a glorified Holla Forums isn't a good idea.

is that a japanese dude or a white dude?

wait I thought Holla Forums was turning into Holla Forums?

You guys know /ak/ translates this series, right? Literally, a group of /a/nons and /k/ommandos from halfchan days.

I don't give a fuck tbh

I think he's mixed and he's wearing israel flag.

The series would have been impossible to do with 2D animation, unless it used really limited animation. But then it wouldn't have been nearly as cool. Animating vehicles is very difficult and time-consuming. On the other hand 3D vehicles blend in well with 2D animation when they're done right.

Even the movie would have been too much, with the amount and complexity of action it has.

How is it wannabe Japanese when it was made by actual Japanese people?

h >>>/a/ n g yourself, faggot

Watched this series recently and does anyone think that Nonna should have spanked Katyusha?