He did nothing wrong

He did nothing wrong.

Back to Holla Forums

How about a character that actually did nothing wrong.

Get your faggotry back to /a/

fuck reddipol

Griffith is a dick

They were a band of mercenary killers, Griffith just happened to be an extremely charismatic leader. A few scenes before his "betrayal" the group was talking about becoming fucking bandits.

The children chose to join, they weren't slaves. And he became emo for a while when one of them died.

And made a shitload of money while doing so. :^)

It was symbolism for ruling the world.

There isn't much you can do about getting cucked when you're in a torture dungeon, but he immediately got revenge via cuckraping.

>>>/suicide/

Braindead liberals can't comprehend the character of Griffith.

I want you faggots out of the fanbase.

Go watch MLP or something.

I wish he was the protag instead of Guts to be honest. Guts is boring as hell compared to Griffith. Also Casca was a slut who had it coming for continuing to drive a wedge between the two tbh.

Normally I disagree with ">muh libruhlz" but you're right in this case. Gutsfags can't see Griffith beyond "He is evil because he wanted power" or "He betrayed a poor, innocent group of humble mercenaries".

Because they wanted to support the group he created, continuing his legacy they all built after he fucked everything up.

Which only shows he's a moralless cunt.

Lack of Morals

Which he wont do, because he's the villain.

He actually got cucked twice, once with Guts and once with Casca. It's because he has a limp dick.

Griffith did everything wrong.

Griffith's a cunt that basically ruined the planet.

Ever since Guts got on the boat Griffith basically is the protagonist.

TRIPS FOR GUT'S KILLING GRIFFITH

Trips confirm Guts will reach Falconia in our lifetime, praise be to [email protected]/* */

You disgust me fam.

this tbh, gas the emofag

He's a spoilt brat who was naturally gifted at everything and never had to try. Victory came to him flawlessly.
When things don't go his way for the first time in his life, he completely breaks down and blames it all on his friends.

Griffith did quite a few things wrong. Its Guts' fault for not plowing his ass nice and right when he had the chance.

Guts in the first episode:

Berserk isn't Korean or a cartoon.

3/10 it's the best I can do

/thread

even satan agrees.

The level in which you're fucking retarded on all of these points is astounding.

Where do you think we are?

Satan is proof that there are things far too evil in this world, amd that evil is Griffith.

Against

I think it is very clear who has the blessing of kek. Griffith fags can leave now.

not an argument

>>>/reddit/

wrong thread?