Why does Nolan portray Libertarians as villains?

Why does Nolan portray Libertarians as villains?

Because he's a jew puppet and we all know the kikes are behind all propaganda against leftist ideas.

bane didn't build roads.

Dude I'm a libertarian and neither of these guys are libertarians even in the comics. Joker in the movie is a crazed nihilist, Bane is a big guy who uses the rhetoric of communism(or just the 99% vs. the 1% not necessarily communsim) to rally people to his cause and use them. Only to find out that he was doing it for his ugly girlfriend. Also I think Nolan may be a conservative maybe thats why he portrayed them like that.

Banes henchman posed as construction workers and built some roads and bridges, then they blew them up.

Its all part of his masterplan

He liberated New York Gotham, he crashed the plane of a corrupt CIA agent who wasted public money in exchange for a jewish nuclear expert and killed Pavel, who was a known terrorist also known as Barkawi, he robbed a stock exchange although there was no money there, he exposed a lying police commissioner and took care of the sewers, because there was no DWP guy.

Bane doesn't like planes

They just don't have the power of love behind bookshelves through time, ya know.

pick only one

Don't you know the further left you go the more buttsex you can have? THAT'S FREEDOM! NOW BAKE ME A CAKE, BIGOT!!!
BAKE THE CAKE!

Bane was more of a Marxist or really just using the Marxists.

DKR was very obviously about the 1% (Batman) vs Occupy Gotham.

Joker's a hedonist and Bane's speech at the prison was clearly playing up Marxism.

Because lolbergs are the villians. They are a shitty meme that people think is for small government and freedom, yet they seek to legislate away the second amendment and only want drugs(bane) and degeneracy(joker)

he wasn't libertarian. his plan was to detonate the nuke, always. he just wanted Gotham to tear itself apart with false hope before he destroyed it or something…

the purpose of the league of shadows is to destroy decadent, decaying cultures, like Gotham. They don't have an economic policy, so not libertarians.

[citation needed]

You don't /k/ much, do ya?
>>>/k/401640

because they are villains

b-but user, the personal is now politic- I mean "economic"! think about the poor rich people and their precious economy! there must be endless, ever-increasing wealth funneled straight to them, or they'll starve! think of the poor rich elites you selfish prick.

i agree. this blatant ableism is very problematic as these poor mentally challenged individuals don't understand its wrong to sell heroin to children and as such should not be vilified.

Because they are. Lolbergs are cancer.

Lolbergs are jewish as fuck.

oh great, /leftycuck/ is leaking

Well those elites never try to mug me on subway.

reported.

Shit movie made by leftists with a propagandistic agenda. The movie claims that the CIA wants to highlight the League of Shadows and that it's led by wanting to find out why bane wears the mask because that's what gets ratings, when in reality the CIA always memory holes everything and avoids mentioning that the the league's members are mostly from browntown. So the villain instead is this white male played by Gillen, representing the viewing tastes of suburban white America. It's operating on a leftist paradigm which is false as compared to reality. Like I said, in reality the CIA is filled with leftists and they go out of their way to ignore the slant of violent crime being heavily "vibrant".

Yet another (((Hollywood))) movie designed to demonize the big guys for you.

for what?

hurting your feelings is not against the rules

What does this new buzzword mean?

on Holla Forums it is and all boards are Holla Forums, deal with it kike.

Batman and his entire family are crypto-kike masonic types.

Nigger, you defended Holla Forums you're the kike.

Lolbergs was a derogitory name for libertarians coined on 4chon way back in the day last time Ron Paul ran for president. Ironically enough it was coined by a jew in an attempt to dissuade people from voting for Ron Paul by equating him with Judaism.

Freech, or whatever their new site is, are trying to frame Holla Forums again. That board is pretty much dead.

Stop taking the bait.

Lolbergtardians is a pretty old word used to mock libertarians on Holla Forums. Most Holla Forumsacks still like Ron Paul and the economic side of the movement, but libertarians at their worst are
autists.

The Libertarian Party is complete cancer. The only issue they seem to be strong on is DUDE WEED LMAO, with some of the speakers at their most recent convention argued in favour of gun control. Johnson is bought by the Kochs and has made it clear he intends to attack Trump but not touch Clinton. Vid-related really summarises a lot of what I'm trying to say.

Sounds like a perfect Communist leader

Thank you for correcting the record

LIBERTARIAN PARTY =/= LIBERTARIANISM YOU SHITFUCK
see
>>>/liberty/

Oh yeah, it's that guy who looks like someone's sucking his dick behind the podium and he's trying to shake them off.

Explain

Bane was an agent of League of Shadows or whatever the ninjas from the first movie was called and their option was basically to cleanse the city from the degenerate filth.

Which basically is what Bane is trying to do aswell, by his own means.

A significant percentage of people who call themselves libertarian can't even define it. The libertarian party has been attempting to cater to women and minorities (read: not their base) and the result is the stupidity you see. Real libertarians would prioritize cutting welfare far above legalizing weed,