Man Of Steel 2

It is a ways off but are we hype?

I'm not. DC had their chance but they keep fucking it up. I might see the Wonder Woman movie but thats about it. They lost any good will I had with BvS.

What's the redeeming feature of WW?

I posted the wonder woman thing not OP. Honestly I'm concerned about it but it looks like it has some potential. I like Chris Pine as Steve Trevor and that they put Etta Candy in this. I'll probably wait for the reviews to come out or watch it online.

Chris Pine as Steve Trevor?

I'm hype! I love the DC movies. All the fags hating on them here BTFO!

It's set in WW1 the best war instead of the usual grimdark present times.
That's something i guess.

1. typical jewish revenge fantasy and bashing of Germans. Germany are the eternal bad guy ironic no?
2. Minimizing Allied WW1 veterans efforts because Wounder whore really won the war not some silly white privilege men.

3. The jewess has a good marketing telling you her disgusting squat male features are "hot" similar to the faggots who did this for Sarah Jessica Parker.

4. You get to become educated in feminism and watch men be emasculated in every scene.

5. you get to watch gal abomonpour or whatever its freaking name is deliver a performance that is as unconvincing & cringy as a high school play.

The movie is obliviously trash and I hope there is enough sense that it fails as bad as Ghostbusters 2016.

get woke faggot

but I thought they normally get revenge on the Germans in WWII since thats when Adolf decided to gas the jews.

$0.01 has been deposited to your account.

They don't care all Germans are evil according to them. Pre-NSDAP Germans are still nazi's according to jews see Richard Wagner.

Nah, WW1 germans are hardly ever depictedas the evil guys. It doesn't work so well.
I mean i know nothing about Wonder Woman-enemies, who does she usually fight in the comics? Ancient gods?
Maybe the plot is about how Ares is actually the guy who incited the war or something.

She fights Greek monsters, Ares the War God, Circe who's a witch. Ares being the villain would make sense since WWI was considered a pointless war and him starting it would be in character for him. All we need to figure out is who will play Ares?

wow the value of the shekel has really gone down.

Also forgot to mention she fights the Cheetah, Dr. Psycho, Giganta and this one villain called Veronica Cale. Veronica Cale is kinda like the Lex Luthor equivalent in Wonder Woman's mythos but instead of putting on a mech suit and beating the shit out of WW she ran this smear campaign against her and turned the public against her. Pretty underrated villain in the WW mythos.

Yeah that's what i thought. It would work best because she could still fight germans without implying WW1 germans are inherently the evil guys and i guess it would also pander to the comic fans.

Hopefully Jared Leto.

For Ares I'd preferred someone who is pretty masculine but intelligent and eloquent as well. I've heard some people say Sean Bean would be a good choice but I don't know.

Saïd Taghmaoui is casted for a unspecified role in Wonder Woman. He could pull off a mediterranean evil-ish guy.

Not bad, seems like he could do fit the role just fine.

I´ll call it in.

I'm hype, unlike some on Holla Forums I prefer DC to faggy Marvel. The worst DC have in the movies is putting a Jew as wonder woman. Marvel on the other hand are really diverse, Mary Jane- nigger, Nick Fury- Nigger, Pepper potts- feminist cunt that now has super powers.
Valkyrie in upcoming thor movie- nigger.
Not to mention the super technology nigger state of Wakanda and black panther. Marvel love their niggers.

Shills these days don't even try anymore huh

Don't forget nigger mj watson

No my friend, all the shills have a diet based on Mickey Mouse's cum.

I thought that was Will Wheaton for a second.

For yet more shit? No. No, we're not hype.

You srs m8? Half of the average burger population thinks monarchy is literally the same thing as evil fascism and that WWI was totally justified to kill all the evil monarchs and spread DemocracyTM. The other half thinks that WWI was the first war fought against Hitler and the Nazis.

nah he's far too muscular to be Wil Wheaton.

Henry Cavill is a great Superman, difficult character to portray without coming off as boring (Superman Returns) or campy (Superman I-IV).

Holla Forums is so tsundere for cape movies.

He was never given good material or a chance to show his acting chops as superman. IF they gave the character more depth he might actually do good.

Capeshit characters have no depth. Stop posting.

they can if you got a good writer writing them.