You piss off rulecucks by allowing cartoons/anime...

You piss off rulecucks by allowing cartoons/anime. But then you piss off everyone else by bumplocking legitimate meta threads.

What's your endgame, mods?

Watching you cry and shit the bed.

Maybe you shouldn't have eased up on the RLM hate

I honestly think they've found better things to do, and want to delete Holla Forums and leave behind the mod life, but Jim won't allow them so they're trying to get everyone to fight each other to destroy Holla Forums for them.

no u

Stay mad, /poltv/

no u

Gifmaker you have to be more imaginative with your forced memes and bait. It is disappointing at this moment.

t. Holla Forumsedditor

Holla Forums took your board and made you their bitch. They own you, don't deny it.

Holla Forums is Holla Forums, get used to it, you fucking commie.

I'll take Holla Forums over this disgusting weeb shit any day.

meme

good job making more people hate anime, now i have to be closet weeb again, fuck you 8/a/.

Most of 8ch, you didn't get to mass immigrate into /a/ though.

I can't tell anymore if this is just pure shitposting or if the Holla Forumsniggers and rulecucks are really this mad.

Hitler wanted to make anime real, but the jews didn't like that.

that's because no one post on /a/, i'll just go to MAL lol

Well then you have nothing to fear do you? Surely some weebs aren't going to make you lose the racewar.

10/10 you got me

If they truly wanted /a/ then they could take it. The sheer numbers involved would overrun even the most dedicated of mods.

Talk is cheap.

/furry/ and /fur/ are the 4th and 5th top boards.

Next you tell me Holla Forums isn't into gays.

Holla Forums isn't. They are much to fat and lazy. You are thinking of /k/ and /fit/

they. have. always. been. allowed.

The only thing that could have saved Holla Forums were the waifus, but now they're all content in their own world.

You faggots deserve to have your board destroyed like /n/ if you're honestly this stupid.

Because of a spambot, dipshit.
Did you really think /furry/ suddenly had 1200+ new users show up over night?