Where the fuck are the mods?

Where the fuck are the mods?

Mod mit uns

Holla Forums has mods?

Oh they're here, they're just lurking and bumplocking threads.

they are preparing to bumplock this thread.

We are being culturally enriched by /a/ and Holla Forums and soon our board will go down the shitter

IMPLICATIONS

Students = Holla Forums posters
Teachers/Police = Mods/BO

It's no-moderation week on Holla Forums. There hasn't been mod activity on any of the top boards since Sunday. Think I'm kidding? Even Holla Forums is in chaos.

So Holla Forums posters are monkeys at a zoo?

Mods? I'll tell you something about mods! This board needs a lot more diversity in it's moderation. The current mods are doing a fine job, sure, bang up job guys, but what would really spice things up is a minority or female lead, because we need more of that. There are some really talented women out there, and some really talented POC's in the modding community, I mean some really talented funny guys gals and non binary people. So I know what you're going to say, you're gonna say "bob, wont that make things worse?"…………………-siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh-, NO of course not mr mansplainer #aycaramba, in fact exactly the opposite will happen. You'll find including these people will actually make the variety in the voices and modding in this board much more flavorful and diverse and whatever. The problem is us, and we need to change. Got it? Good.

Vol2 is nowhere to be found, and board owner bane is complicit in the raid.

Is it still a raid when the board owner participates?

Yes.

It's like you forgot what happened to all the gamergate boards before it got taken over by cuckolds, goon subversives, ecelebs, and ethics cucks.

why does reddipol hate free speech? why do they hate freedom, why do they hate anonymous?

It wouldn't really matter if you idiots could just resist the urge to reply to anime/pony/cartoon threads and just shitposted as usual.

We won't let you ignore us. Holla Forums is going to belong to us.

pure speculation

lol cuck

The butthurt rises

Sauce

I'd take /a/ and Holla Forums over /freech/ any day

Why so new, reddicucks?

Here come the D&C shills.

What is this mythical creature?

My sides