15 year old boy kills himself after his waifu dies

Follow your leader /a/

Other urls found in this thread:

diarioextra.com/Noticia/detalle/304162/quinceanero-se-suicida-por-novia-imaginaria
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good. All waifus are now dead. /a/utists, time to follow suit.

What an idiot. He still followed 3DPD mentality and thought that his waifu was dead. He didn't deserve 2D.

Since OP is a faggot that didn't post source I'll post it here and paraphrase it.

diarioextra.com/Noticia/detalle/304162/quinceanero-se-suicida-por-novia-imaginaria

Taylor Gamboa Arronis for the sake of a japanese cartoon from the internet, hanged himself in [Shit tier town]. Taylor's parents said that Taylor fell in love with a character named Ikaros and suicided to find himself with her in another world. [Proceeds to summarize Sora no Otoshimono]…angel has special powers in which the protagonist makes use to steal the underwear of women who have big breasts. His actions always incite sexual encounters.

After months of seeing the show, Taylor hung himself with a chain he attached to the top of his ceiling. He left a note for his parents telling them that he deeply loves these kinds of women. Ikaros also had a similar chain around her neck which led the parents to believe that Taylor tried to imitate this. [parents] "The boy was just 15 years old, we never thought he would do this, we knew he was in love with some gal named Ikaros that comes from a show called 'Death Note'. We don't know how he hung himself, he might have used some textbooks I don't know, I just saw it from the window."

"We received a card telling that he deeply wanted to be next to her. He asked god to forgive him but to please send him next to her in the after life. At the very least, let him be by her at the gates of hell."

"He burned all of his clothes, posters, and cassettes(lol). He didn't like to study. We hope more parents are more attentive so this does not happen to others. The gal had a chain and big breasts (lol)"

This, it takes a fool to not realize that 2d is eternal

Why are they always hues?

Nigger tier genetics mixed with cuckime is a bad combo.

Also, one of us has to say it, so I'll go ahead. His waifu was shit.

I'll never understand this waifu shit.

That article is probably an excuse to post anime titties on the front page of a newspaper

Why do spics and Indonesians love anime so much?

Niggers too

At least this mexican was somewhat different than the rest. Instead of killing himself because bleach ended he killed himself over anime tiddies.

Chemicals from nearby factory.

You really went there?

SUMMON THE SINGULARITY

I guess I'm kinda sad that people can be this stupid but at least he's outta the gene pool now and humanity can progress.

Because animus look white, and whites are the best.

What a faggot.

also >haremshit

Bleach ending was a blessing to any weeb. It was utter shitte.

If you see a white person who looks like an anime character there is probably an underground laboratory nearby that performs illegal human experimentation.

it's portuguese tho

Too bad he's Catholic and going straight to hell where he has the honor of seeing his waifu a total slut who cucks him for all eternity by taking the BBC in every orifice in front of him forever.

No it's not. It's Spanish. Portuguese doesn't use the ñ character.

is that really the reaction you faggots imagine you get?

Dumbass didn't know everyone magically comes back to life in the end. This whole story is so fucking stupid I don't know what I should be feeling.

Guess he should have read the manga

I have a feeling this is far from the last time something like this will happen.