Be proud of who you are

Be proud of who you are.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pcQ7y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Unless you watch cuckime

I am. What does petty nationalism have to do with who I am?

What if I'm not American?

As long as you aren't white you can come right on over.

Implying jewish conditioning is any better.

EUROFAGS BTFO

Name a single good western television show currently airing. All you have is jewish cuckshit like GOT and Walking Dead. The same can't be said about anime, which while there is a lot of forgettable shows every season, there are always at least 1-5 gems every season. Western television is lucky if it gets one good show a year.

Downton Abbey

Antiques Roadshow

Victoria

5/10 b8

Poldark

Wow, it's like I am posting on Holla Forumsddit.

None of those shows are actually good though. Replying with a british drama is the Holla Forums equivalent of posting "boku no pico".

I am.

I watch the British version, thank you very much.

me to budy

UP THE RAAAA KOMRADE

I hope you arent all feckin salty aboot that olympic "fight", yeh it probably shoulda gone to the fenian but ffs it was close man enough with the facking politicks, was kind of a shit fight too, normally i like the lightweights

there's racemixing propaganda in that involving some nigger jazz musician and a blonde aristocrat/skank

so yeah shit tier.

why wont it end? why won't death come for me?

archive.is/pcQ7y

What a cuck.

I think they're doing it because you're polite, shitskin are like stray dogs they only prey on the weak or weak looking individuals.

Well at least you're not watching anime or mlp lol.

I bet you dont even have a bugout bag, preparation is the A and O

protip if you cant into a negress, get yerself a swarthy dark Iranian qt, they can basically pass for black + you get that religion of peace bonus + superior genes

What is dudchan?

It's mind-boggling how much anime upsets normalfags. Even if you don't allude to it in any way, they'll still start sperging out about it. They probably spend every waking hour thinking about it.

When Holla Forums was a board here there was a meme about calling Hotwheels a "genetic dud". So dudchan=Holla Forums.

So what is it now? Monkeychan? Ricechan? Hapachan?

One of a few goon terms referring to Holla Forums, along with shit like 8gag, and cripplechan.

Freech

Pride is a sin. Repent, sinner.

Wow, they really lack any creativity, no wonder their board is dead.

Also cuckime is a goon term as well.
Generally if it's a low effort meme insult being posted everywhere you can pretty much be guaranteed it's a goon.

This

ah, to be young and new again

Maybe if you actually had an ounce of subtlety you wouldn't be so fucking easy to spot.
You get called out specifically because you goons are completely and utterly incapable of not using your retarded lingo.

The fact you're only able to get fuckloads of replies on shitposting boards like /newsplus/ and Holla Forums is a testament to just how low energy you are.

I think i am one of the few who both enjoy and hate anime viewers, i occasionally watch anime like K-On or Detroit Metal City, but when I'm outside and saw some autist talking about anime or cosplaying like cancer, my fist just automatically clench itself, i couldn't help it.

Every time with these newfags, like fucking clockwork.

Anybody who can't hide their power level needs to br punished, not just weebs.

I hope you have a good shitposting day, goon.
Maybe you'll actually make a post that doesn't automatically oust you for what you are.

why do poleddit normalfaggots even leave their hugboard? dont they get sick of their pwecious fee-fees getting trod on?

Someone is mad

because they never existed

What did he mean by this?

This meme needs to die.

Take it back to facebook, normie.

Kill yourself, degenerate.

what's wrong with normie?

Are the redditrumps raiding us again?

What does the USA have to be proud of, lately?

You know it's not working so what's the point

If only
At least it could be funny or something

Never fails, every tiem you take the piss outta one of these millennial cucks they cry about some bogeyman board. Can't handle disagreements? Ca't handle the banter? Cry more, nigger. Then start lurking, or go back to your little hugbox.

>>>/freech/

If it's not freech then which boogey man is it?

archive.is/pcQ7y

It's the Irish.

░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀▓▓▄██████▄
░░░░░▄█▄█▀░░▄░▄░█▀
░░░░▄▀░██▄░░▀░▀░▀▄
░░░░▀▄░░▀░▄█▄▄░░▄█▄
░░░░░░▀█▄▄░░▀▀▀█▀
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░▐
░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▐░▄▄▀
░░▄▀░░░▐░░░░░█▄▀░▐
░░█░░░▐░░░░░░░░▄░█
░░░█▄░░▀▄░░░░▄▀▐░█
░░░█▐▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░░▐░█
░░▐█▐▄░░▀░░░░░░▐░█▄▄
░░░▀▀░[USA]░░░░▐▄▄▄▀

Irish didn't exist, there is only one race the human race.

heres my effort, I think it encapsulated the narcissistic mainstream media millennial zeitgeist pretty well, submitting it to MoMA, look for it on display soonish.

Wasn't that originally a image meant to mock you? Say what you want about Holla Forums but seriously create some original OC, jesus.

Yup, reddipol newfaggots, thanks for confirming, kids. Remember how anonymous works? Of course you do, you've been here all summer!

After the failure that is porky, I understand why they quit trying to make OC.

Then who is it?

Isn't anonymous the famous hacker?

what? I'm here for the laughs. pissing off the newfags who make everything into a political issue is fun. who cares where they are from? we're all anonymous here.

Holy fucking shit right after my post another reuse of a Holla Forums meme. Why is Holla Forums the only board that consistently makes OC?

What did he mean by this?

muh modern fascism

Gotta admit
This is fun as shit

:^)

probably my fav so far

classic paul dano

ahahaha reddipol mad as fuck

;^)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Amerifats have nothing to be proud of.

Aids Skrillex and Carl The Cuck are a blessing from kek, this kind of specimen are hard to come by on the right.

The state will always own you.

If I'm supposed to be proud of being American, then why would I have these sweet trips?

you're from freech

Contributin

kill yourself