Which was the better show, The Addams Family or The Munsters?

Which was the better show, The Addams Family or The Munsters?

Munsters

Addams Family
Passionate characters make good viewing.

Munsters

Why not enjoy both?

It's harder to shitpost that way.

I'd have to go with the Munsters, because the dad character was more endearing.

Aren't they both dated corny sitcoms? Might as well ask Bewitched or I Dream of Jennie.

They're both good shows, but I guess I like The Addams Family better.

That would be a stupid question because everyone knows I Dream of Jeannie is best.

the one with the qt grill

Addams Family then.

I actually find Carolyn Jones' Morticia more attractive than Anjelica Huston's.

Munsters Vs Addams family TV movie reboot when?

Are you implying that anyone ever thought Anjelica Huston was more attractive than Carolyn Jones, or are you just looking for reassurance on the objective opinion that literally everyone shares?

They're both trite emasculating shit.

This. Jeanie was fucking horny as hell.

True. I Dream of Jeannie was the better show vs. Bewitched. I rewatched it when it's on syndication on Antenna tv and it's still good.

Hard to say between Munsters and Addams Family since I haven't rewatched them recently. I'd give it to Addams Family since I catch the movies many times just flipping channels.

Also, off topic on classics but has anyone heard of this tv show called Dear John? I bring this up because I saw this pop up on the antenna tv channel that shows classic shows and I've never even heard of it. Basic sitcom stuff but the main character is a Jew. In classic tv show discussions, I've never seen this brought up before. I've heard of more of obscure shows, and I've never heard of Dear John, and it lasted 4 seasons.

I thought it was a common thing between Addams Family fans that they'd take movie Morticia to bed before TV show Morticia.

I don't understand what the Addams Family even was. Munsters are easier to recognize because they're the classic monsters and that's the theme but what the hell are the Addams? Are they gothics? There's like a Frankenstein as the butler but the kids are just psychopaths and the parents are rich weirdos.

don't forget Cousin Itt, who is clearly a Jew

All I remember of it was that it had the guy from Taxi in it and it was on past my bedtime.

>>>/a/

Gomez Addams is such a likable character. So is Herman Munster, but Gomez just had a certain charm and charisma. At least, John Astin's version of the character did. Raul's too, but I always enjoyed Astin's version more.

The Addams Family is basically just one joke. A wholesome, all-American family, who just so happen to be extremely morbid and naive to social norms. The supernatural elements are mostly just there for sight gags or something to give the normies in the show a spook.