What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

just a simple mob banker defending his bank from the emo clown and his faggoty friends.

He fucks his own mother

Do you think he got shot on purpose? I mean do you think he was thinking "oh fuck they'll kill me if I don't at least take a bullet trying to defend their money" or something? Otherwise it doesn't make any sense. And how would he just run out of cartridges like that? He even looks at the shotgun when it runs out like "what the?" wouldn't he know how many rounds were in it? Did he happen to be on coke or pcp or something when the bank was robbed? That doesn't really make sense either since you see him sitting calmly at his desk working when they burst in. Dunno. Just dunno.

What makes you say that, user?

Maybe he was really bored with his job as a clerk. Propably used to be a proper violent criminal, but he has been stuck behind a desk for possibly decades.

It's a meme you dip

oh i haven't seen this one in a long time. good memories fam, good memories.

Yep. It's been 7 years.

He can't take gas grenade out of his mouth, so he got killed in the stupid way.

He had too much heart. He cared too much. He really loved that bank.

If he used to be a proper criminal why can't he hit the side of a barn with a goddamn sawed off shotgun?

After 5 meters shotguns tend to be extremely inaccurate

He was a hothead tbh fam.

He was out of practice.

They're called shells, my dude. Cartridge isn't wrong, but it's not as specific.

wtf vant zant doin here

Unlike CIA, he actually showed that he was in charge.

And yet they both lost their lives. There's a lesson here. The CIA and the criminal underworld are connected and their illicit union will crash America with no survivors.
t. FBI

They didn't have any idea who they were stealing from.

You know Nolan sure has a great talent for writing fantastic characters like CIA, Bane and of course Hughen Yorfriends

Ewan Euphrenza, Dad.

He was a loving father and a brave man.

A real hero

What about that hothead faggot? Why was he in there?

To make the others look better.

He's alive when we last see him, technically also true of CIA.

Don't forget Smee, and speaking of pilots was it the same one who pulled Lau and Bateman out of the building in Hong Kong who also pulled Bane and Pavel out of CIA's aircraft? Kind of a weird coincidence there would be two different pilots flying two identical looking planes both with squealers strapped to big guys dragging behind them.

Kill yourself

Fuck off he was right.

In the dark knight rises we can see it is Matthew McConaughey who is piloting. In Nolans next film he is the protag, what does it all mean?!

Maybe he felt invincible because he worked with the mob so long. In the meeting they also ask each other who would be stupid enough to steal from them.

But the first time I saw it I also wondered why he didn't just stay down, or how all the robbers missed him in the first place.

Not oney's best work.