THE X-FILES SEASON 11 CONFIRMED?

THE X-FILES SEASON 11 CONFIRMED?

gamenguide.com/articles/38720/20160815/the-x-files-season-11-air-date-spoilers-news-update-cast-reunion-underway-david-duchovny-gives-away-a-major-clue.htm

Get hype. What do you want to see?

The end of my life

90s boner re-engaged.

A few good episodes out of the bunch.

Gillian's tits, before she gets too old

Never seen that one before

Thanks for the rare

BUT WHY???

If the last miniseries is anything to go by this franchise should of ended at season 7

Good writing. Something less shitty than what they did this year.

I don't even care if she's kind of fugly. That full leather body suit is doing things for me.

but thats wrong you fucking retard

THIS IS BULLYING!

wtf kind of heresy is this

I wish she was real and had to come ask me some questions for something and saw how miserable I am and took my pity on me and decided to become my Misaki and try to help me.

Scully is cute. CUTE!

Chris Carter needs to be stopped. The longer this goes on the the worse the whole alien story line gets.

$$$

They can't live forever so a reboot has to happen some time.

Season 10 was just pointless nostalgia, their stories are over.

I want to see scully take the big ayy cock in her ass tbqh

Who's this hideous ginger boy and what does it have to do with the new season of Kolchak: The Night Stalker?

you wish, fag.

lmao

Wow you're that into trannies? Lemme tell ya hwat, a feminine penis does not make it a lady, m'kay. In fact, there really is no such thing as a feminine penis, because penises are implicitly masculine, so stop lusting after ginger boys. IT'S WRONG!

kys

You're telling me this isn't a man?

Guys, she has sex with fish.

no its a stupid feminist doing a stupid photoshoot dressed as a man

but look scully is perfect and youre a fucking shit

thats the stupid actress not the character she plays

LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR!
YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO A TRANNY WHO FUCKS FISH!

FUCK YOU

Explains everything, being attracted to tranny fish fuckers doesn't violate the non-aggression principle does it? You sick fuck.

Your bullying violates the NAP and for that you must perish, infidel.

You can't reach me, Saracen Molyneux, I'm in space.

season 6, actually. then it just went completely off the rails.

the recent reunion season was just a cynical cash-grab. nothing about it made me want more x-files, and i'm a huge x files fag.

How do they shit in space?

In space no one can hear you shit.

Scully was never attractive and the government conspiracy/alien crap droned on until it ruined the fun of this show

Out their assholes.

Yeah. They just made it up as they went along.
Fuck you bitch nigger

Quality Reaction.

i still want to insert my penis into her vagina for the purposes of recreational sexual intercourse if you know what i mean.

damn she's still hot even at 60 something.

HE'S GONNA RETURN

Better writing than that last miniseries season at least.

She's 48

back when season 10 came out there were rumors duchnovy and gillian anderson were dating

RESOLVE ALIEN SHIT

KILL CIGARETTE SMOKING MAN

DO NOT PASS THE TORCH TO YOUNGER AGENTS

BRING BACK JOHN BARNETT

Only way to really do that is by making the X-Files War of the Worlds or a cheap cop out.

They can't because he's died so many times before no one would ever buy another death.

Like "aliens were just a distraction from the truth and the Bible tells us what's really gonna happen so blame it on the Jews"?

I didn't mind them, never got the hate. Some of their episodes are better than the later season Mulder and Scully ones.

Hollywood Nazism and Disinfo.

bring back krychek

PASS TORCH TO YOUNGER AGENTS: A SASSY MIXED RACE WOMAN WHO IS REALLY GOOD AT SMUG AND BEATING UP NEANDERTHAL MEN, AND AN ILLEGAL MEXICAN BOY WITH A FUN CATCHPRASE

ENTIRELY NEW PLOT ADDRESSING NO UNRESOLVED STORY LINES

FUNNY INTERNET REFERENCES THAT WERE TOPICAL AT THE TIME OF SCRIPTWRITING, WELL BEFORE THE AIRDATE

STRIDENT POLITICAL COMMENTARY

BLATANT CONTEMPT FOR OLD AUDIENCES