So Anons...

So Anons, now that /a/ and Holla Forums are allowed to come on here how long do you goys think the board will last without crashing down?
WITH NO SURVIVORS

The word "TV" is a representation of media. Shows, news, cartoons, movies, anime, and even video games are all viewed on a television.

If we are bound to the 4chan legacy-board definition of Holla Forums then the board will always be bound to 4chan culture.

But no one uses televisions anymore.

Good point however

Having mass migration would be damaging to the board in the same way a mass number of Mexicans and Arabs is damaging to the US and Europe.

I've been on Holla Forums once there was a board wide debate on whether you could post anime or not, /a/ took advantage of that and even considered themselves as the superior animation medium.

Thankfully they were driven out I only hope the same can be said for Mexicans and Muslims so at any point one of us could make a post on both boards and they'll come and rape the place the way most mass migrations do.

We already have a post on Nichijou and well be expecting more.

Either get them out or Holla Forums dies And so does western civilization.

We still use film though.

Good, Holla Forums is a shithole run by a retard, should spread the word so people who left the shithole can come here.

>>>Holla Forums

this tbh. at least Holla Forums's hotpocket(s) have the decency to bumplock meta threads instead of purging them

If you think liking mass immigration is a good idea you're a fucking retard.
I hate things in excess it just so happens it's cartoons and anime this time.

Just have an /a/ cycling thread to prevent gook spam, everything else should be removed.

Sorry Holla Forums you're a lost cause for the following reasons:

Holla Forums is the main cartoons board though.
And I agree /a/ is a much bigger threat.
But as said they could also come in large groups.

Was any lasting damage done to Holla Forums by throneshit or TFA spam? Those were both inherently Holla Forums-related things that everyone wanted to ban or cycle, yet cartoons/anime are just as much Holla Forums-related as them.

I mean people still complain about the GOT General.

why do you have a folder of jimmy neutron's dad?

I go on Holla Forums mostly for the cartoons and occasionally to see some of the DC Rebirth stuff and some new storytimes they got over there. That and to bitch about how marvel comics is going down the shitter.

Don't worry, user, I'll SHOOT ANY FUCKING /A/ OR Holla Forums POSTER THAT TRIES TOUCHING YOUR FUCKING MEMES

Why don't you?

Yeah, Marvel is pretty shit they've reached lowest point possible,

Thank you user you are Holla Forums's greatest ally. :^)

Did you ever doubt me?

Good goys.

I believe you OP.

Anyone who's not a goon I welcome with open arms.

Do you feel in charge?

very shortly, Holla Forums is going to be the only board left on Holla Forums (other than maybe /furry/).

I hope so.

so brave

We all do, Jimbo.