Nichijou

What went right? I usually hate cuckime, but this show is actually great.

Other urls found in this thread:

sakuga.yshi.org/post?tags=shingo_yamashita
youtu.be/q2GKZef8jWs
s1.zetaboards.com/anthroscape/topic/5754453/1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no jews were involved

/thread

By that logic all cuckime would be good.

You did get dubs.

Good to see /a/ has already taken advantage of the banner.

90% of this website watches some form of anime, yet /a/ is the 10th board because that mods are Holla Forumseddit-tier.

Holla Forums is about to get really fucking fun and there's nothing you can do about it :^)

I could spam this all over Holla Forums and /a/ and see the board come crashing down in flames.
And I honestly hope it does.

Sold.

Saw the show only for Hakase

needed to know her personality before i started jerking off to her

Were you disappointed when you found out she was a lazy insufferable cunt?

tbqh nichijou is a very subtle, smart anime. its constantly on the border of being a generic "slice of life" memefest yet it manages to become something much greater

Napoleon Dynamite is infinitely superior.

Please leave forever hothead. Holla Forums was always the designated shitting board and only summerfags like you have been pushing this meme lately.

Because there are actual attempts at humor instead of presenting a bunch of anime character archetypes "doing cute things" for ronery otaku to fap to. Granted it's mostly absurdist humor (aka LOLSORANDOMXD) that's easy as fuck to do, especially in a cartoon.

And the board cultures is so much, /am/ is dead.

>>>/a/

why so reddipol?

kill yourself

Schoolgirls.

You literally can not go wrong, it's the winning formula for everything.

But then that means Naruto is good.

looks like a redditrumpcuck got redditriggered.

/a/ needs to discover the joy of the shitpost.

It was goy.

see

How can I, a mere mortal, be so enlightened, so aloof, so above it all?

Except for the jews, those aren't Holla Forums memes though.

please step aside

Holla Forumsddit is nothing but weebcucks

It's well animated, I'll give it that.

Most animu and cartoons are awful though.

It's Westerners who think those shows are for masturbation, or are otherwise only able to comprehend them in terms of masturbation. If Japanese people want to masturbate to 2D, they have a lot of options.

"Cute girls doing cute things" is also misleading. "Cute" is not an activity, and it's not what the characters do.

It might conceptually be easy, but animating it is another story.

Anime:

К И НО:

I don't know why people keep bringing that up like it means anything. Production mishaps have always happened and will continue to happen.

It's perfectly fine that you haven't watched anime. You don't have to make things up in an effort to pretend like you have.

Even besides that, Naruto is still shit.

Shingo Yamashita overdid that cut, kek. He's pretty good for a webgen animator tho.

sakuga.yshi.org/post?tags=shingo_yamashita

Are you sure he didn't just fuck it up and the AD didn't have time to correct it?

Seems so, a lot of webgen animators constantly go off model though. A lot of it happened constantly in the second season of Birdy The Mighty Decode.

FTFY

There's going off model and then there's "this must have been outsourced to a one man studio in rural China."

You missed my point that Naruto was jewish.

I'm serious, they probably unintentionally obtained habits that made their work look off-model from using digital tools.

This video puts it into better words than I do (starts at 4:00)

youtu.be/q2GKZef8jWs

There's a tiny short and a character sheet overview at the beginning, but you'd probably want to see the meat.

It's about American animation so I doubt much if anything about it is applicable here.

That Naruto cut is a result of either incompetence or bad taste, not digital tools.

Make up my mind, faggot.

Shitty meme show adored by redditweens because of forced animation.

Did an actual jew truly make it?

One of the script writers for the adaptation was jewish. The populatity of the anime caused WSJ to have their editors make Kishimoto change direction from what he had originally intended. The amount of influence is unknown, but at a certain point it was significant enough that Kishimoto was complaining about it.

The same thing happened with Attack on Titan. Originally it was intended to have almost the entire cast die, but the adaptation proved so popular that the editors at Bessatsu convinced Isayama to completely change the story so it could be milked as long as popular. He went on a twitter rampage after it happened and said that he would keep writing it for the money but as far as he was concerned it wasn't his story any more.

A Jewish person is a person who follows the religion of Judaism. Greedy people are not exclusive to Judaism.

Both east and west animators use the same techniques for analog animation. Here's a video of Yasuo Otsuka doing techniques from the video I posted.

Anime's animation is very different from American animation.

I agree that they do it differently, but it's not completely alien. :P

Eastern folk use X-sheets and timing charts like us foreign pigs.

Doesn't change the fact Naruto is just as jewish as western cartoon.

So much for Holla Forumsddit's red pilled honorary aryan anime meme

Seriously though, why did the mod change these rules? They weren't brought on by the userbase wanting these changes.

It's just shitting on the board further and further, making it harder to find anything but noise.

you hate anime but you like the ones about little girls acting cutesy?

you like anime, retard.

>>>/a/

Again: greed is not exclusive to Jews. Yes people on imageboards commonly refer to greedy people as Jews, but they don't mean they're literally Jewish.

Wow, those japs have so much more creative freedom that us filthy gaijin

wtf I love anime now

LITERALLY

A JEW

A MEMBER OF THE JEWISH FAITH

A MEMBER OF THE JEWISH ETHNIC GROUP

WAS

A

SCRIPT

WRITER

FOR

NARUTO

STEVE BLUM

BELIEVE IT

now you're just being anti-semite, DELETE THIS THREAD

Jews are responsible for Naruto

They're pure Nipponese maidens, not ugly Korean pigs.

Niponese maidens are a crossbreed between filipinos and aboriginals.

s1.zetaboards.com/anthroscape/topic/5754453/1/

Which girl do you want to fart on your face?

pleb

Sakamoto is a literal nigger.

Fuck off polddit

What his name

Now that I think about it, I don't think they ever gave him a name- that, or I just forgot

The crow is a literal nigger.

Checkmate /a/utist

I have the tanks. He has no name.

He was literally responsible for adapting the script for the English language version. He wasn't involved in producing the original version.