Where's this motherfucker driving to?

Where's this motherfucker driving to?

idk

to the gas station. he's running on empty.

Why is an alarm clock going "off" when it actually turns on?

Away from those stalker gangs apparently.

Will he be okay, Holla Forums?

wherever the wind takes him

he's a free man now

He's being stalked by some 4chan faggot.

goddamn

Oh wow, so some 4chan faggot is treating him like a lolcow and he genuinely thinks his life is in danger and he has to be "on the run". Is this for real?

Why does he have to dress in a cheap suit to run away from 4chan?

He always dresses in an ill-fitting suit. That's his thing. He wears a cheap suit while reviewing pointless shit no one actually cares about, and some people have become obsessed with him because he's an odd anachronistic dude that seems to lack awareness of how he is perceived.

The people who are obsessed with him are the same kind of people that obsess over Channel Awesome, gawking at how pathetic they are, when in reality it's even more pathetic to be obsessing over the lives of bargain bin e-celebs than it is to actually be a bargain bin e-celeb.

Oooh, cool, thanks.

I do believe I saw him do a review on deep dish pizza..

I don't actually know who this guy is nor Channel Awesome, but unless you're dedicating like an hour+ daily it's not really pathetic to be fascinated by how strange someone is.

How old is this dude? He seems pretty young.

Do people actually think that Reviewbrah is a pathetic autist? He seems pretty cool to me, an actual pathetic autist.

I remember seeing on /fit/ the reviewbrah gif of him chewing dominoes pizza and giving thumbs up and thinking to myself what a fascinating individual, I must know more.

Sounds like you already know everything you need to know

he seems like a nice dude but he's honestly a shit reviewer. he has next to zero charisma and uses too many cliches. talks in circles constantly too - you dont need 11 fucking minutes to review a shitty taco bell burrito.

I was under the impression he was going for an old radio broadcasting style of patter.

with the fast paced modern entertainment sphere, a broadcaster must be on his toes to shift his dynamic to mold better into this current structure. with so many options for eyeballs, people have to be able to respond to all the various competitors almost instantly. if you aren't willing or able to adjust to this modern entertainment ecosystem, don't be surprised when more dynamic and dexterous creators have overtaken you in the network sphere dynamic ecosystem structure.

In the case of Channel Awesome it's the conglomeration of a variety of e-celebs that (I think) are connected to That Guy With The Glasses.

It's a bit entertaining reading a bit about their drama since most of them have an over inflated sense of self-worth while being thoroughly incompetent at most of what they do. I think it was 'Lordkat' that did a podcast (or at least a youtube video) where he described just how incompetent they were about producing a stupid game show as well as movie. Just a continuous stream of fuck ups on their part that could have been solved by just accepting help, asking questions, behaving respectfully with others, and/or thinking things through.

It can really be amazing to delve into and see how a group of people can just be that pathetic.

That's some copypasta or you're an actual Jew because that's the Jewiest entertainment jargon I've ever heard.

no u

I'm just saying, you might want to retool the jargon for your next business meeting, Schlomo.