And cartoons and anime

Where were you when Holla Forums became the greatest board on 8gag?

WHEN WAS THAT THERE?!
WHAT THE FUCK
MODS OR WHO EVER IMPLEMENTED THAT ON THERE WHAT HAVE YOU FUCKING DONE

BRAVO BO

WEEP 4 US

God has come to reap the sinners.

wait we became Holla Forums ?
Explains all the crossposters.

Holla Forums doesn't allow anime and their mods are starting to become faggots.

We have become something much bigger.

Good, Holla Forums is a shithole run by a retard, should spread the word so people who left the shithole can settle here.

so did we start the fire?

Holla Forums allows anime so long as it's on toonami*

*posting toonami** anime gets you banned
**Jojo, which isn't even on toonami atm, is allowed

Holla Forums has always been this way. mods are just clarifying things

they usually bitch about jojo threads.

Oy vey just embrace multiculturalism

Since half of Holla Forums userbase is all about capeshit movies anyway (we even get people defending DC of all things, what the fuck), I don't see why not allow discussion of cartoons and anime. I mean, at least cute anime girls are objectively better than munterposting.

Faggots were spamming chinese cartoons on Holla Forums

People were asking why these faggots were here

BO says toonami is allowed

People make threads about toonami shows

They get banned

take your meds

Ah yes, the board rises!

Oh u

Just call him a freech goon intl kike shill already and be done with it.

See

Why do goons insist on being obvious?

Holla Forums is where the socjus infestation started on halfchan, they were compromised from the start here.

Marvelfag btfo.

I don't think they do it on purpose.

It's called shitposting. I'm sure you can find a subreddit dedicated to explaining this terminology to you.

Oh hey, I was wondering where you fucked off to.
Are you going to buy an ad for Holla Forums like you did when Jojo triggered you on Holla Forums?

For those of you who don't browse Holla Forums, an autist showed up roughly a month ago and started spamming meta and anime threads because the AT general is full of Jojo faggotry instead of Adventure Time cancer (AT threads have pretty much been Jojo generals for about a year now).
When his butthurt started getting deleted he went and bought an ad in an attempt to start a board war between/a/ and Holla Forums. He spent money to shitpost and didn't even succeed at what he was trying to do.
The mod called him out for this, which sent him into maximum overautism and he started spamming again and then pretended that he stole the BO's account, claimed he was going to ban people as soon as he figured out how to do so, then was promptly banned himself after the BO showed up.

Sure, goon, "shitposting".

There's nothing more offensive than lazy bait. There's nothing subtle about /int/, you can smell your desperation from a mile away.

this will no doubt only improve post quality

Reeeeee fucking animated niggers get the fuck out

That's the first sign of mental illness, take your meds.

Oh hey I was wondering how you managed to sperg only in Holla Forums

Are you going to spam anime like you did when people told you to fuck off in /co?

For those of you who don't browse Holla Forums, an autist showed up roughly a month ago and started spamming meta and anime threads because the retard was too autistic even for /a/ and was banned.

When his butthurt started getting deleted he went and bought an ad in an attempt to start a board war between/a/ and Holla Forums. He spent money to shitpost and didn't even succeed at what he was trying to do.

People got tired of seeing anime shit on Holla Forums and started making toonami threads since the BO himself said that toonami was allowed, then the BO started banning people because he's a stupid faggot. This sent this retard into maximum overautism and he started spamming again saying 'anime won'.

I'm starting to think he is the BO of Holla Forums himself because it's just sad thinking that there are two autistic spergs spamming anime on Holla Forums.

Notice how Holla Forums has pph of 9 after this retard scared all the original Holla Forums posters off.

oops forgot my image

lazy

Are we going to get Holla Forums wars soon?

OF COURSH

Awesome to the max.
poleddit is wrecked.

Fuck. Holla Forums is full of faggots. I hope they adapt to Holla Forums rather than trying to change it. They have to come in legally.

REFUGEES NOT WELCOME

I suggest we build a wall and make Holla Forums pay for it.

Holla Forums wasn't a fast board even before you migrated there from halfchan or wherever you're from.
Why does Jojo shit make you so angry?
Everyone else just ignores the AT thread entirely.

Don't tell me, do you actually like Autism Time?
Even if your shit attempt at driving Jojo twats off the board worked there still wouldn't be anybody to discuss that noodle arm trash with you.

I was on Holla Forums for that. It's been going on for months at this point. It's the same person.

He's the most monumental faggot I've ever seen on this website.

Trips confirm. The fire rises. I side with the Republic of /bane/

They started talking about Jojo as a joke because they were sick of how shit Adventure Time had become.

I see no problem with this.

I know, but that was almost a year ago and pretty much nobody cared unless the Jojo fags leaked out into other threads.
Then they were told to fuck off and the thread continued as usual after they fucked off back to their containment thread.

The spammer on Holla Forums only showed up recently.

Is that a picture of a hothead?

Meta isn't against the rules but the faggot mod just can't resist could he?

Testing the waters?

Anime and Cartoons aren't either.

Oh u

le salty man

Butthurt cuck detected.

posting on tvch.net

Do you remember when someone posted "Jojo rules fuck cartoons" in a thread and got into a big back and forth argument with someone telling them to get back to /a/.

Then the mod stepped in and revealed it was a samefag, probably the fucking Powergirl autist.

It's a bit like /got/ here. I don't care what they do once they stay in their containment.

Isn't it the Powergirl autist?

THIS!

We /media/ naow