We are LITERALLY living in this movie, like what the bullcrap?????

we are LITERALLY living in this movie, like what the bullcrap?????

wtf i hate society now

*sigh*

The (((sheeple))) are never going to wake up, are they? It fucking hurts how true this movie has become…it's not even funny.

didn't you make a thread bout this before?

ugh i SWAER i was born in the wrong generation *facepalms*

wow…….really makes u think

a jewish society, what did you expect?

t. lolbergtardian

HA! HA! What a bunch of… oh

at least the president in the movie doesn't drone strike innocent people and wiretap everyone.

this. i have no idea how barack (((HUSSEIN))) obama got elected a second time………

Because people didn't like Mitt Romney. Now I agree with you I'm just curious how is Hussein jewish? I thought that would be an Iraqi name or something.

like OMG THIS MOVIE WILL BECOME OUR SOCIETY IF WE VOTE FOR TRUMP SO EVERYONE VOTE FOR HILLARY!!!!

Uhhhh what the bullcrap? You like Hitlery?

Moslems are jews who are bad at math

didn't we already have a thread about this piece of shit like one week ago?

b-but it advocates eugenics!

that's evil!!!

>codified the use of decimals and the number 0
>the word algorithm came from the latinised name of some mudslime mathmetician
Shekel-counting is more finance than maths per se

shitskin, the number 0 is not a huge fucking accomplishment…

also algebra was not invented by arabs it was literally addition and subtraction before the greeks developed it into what we know today

that why everyone uses GREEK letters and not arabic chicken shits for variables

Pick one.

lol k

Trump might be better than Hillary in the way that taking it in the ass with lube is better than taking it dry.

Still I forgot why we praise Trump in the first place. Doesn't he want to make encryption illegal? And doesn't he love Jews?

We become the Demolition man

He wants to send back the Mexicans, and keep out the mudslimes.

lol shills are THIS mad

I truly wonder who's behind this post.

kys fam

Do you love either Israel or Palestine? If you say "neither" then you are a neutral faggot.

Will he actually do that though? Will his proposals pass Congress? Can we trust him not to severely de-radicalize if he gets elected?

Remember to vote all your rights away goy, gotta get rid of those scary brown people who make all your useless products & entertainment & allow you to live your shit, empty life
Now sit in your hugbox buying things, call everyone who disagrees a "shill jew", you're always right!!

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude

Speaking as a libertarian, please fuck off you cuckold. Private property rights = Mexicans get the fuck off my lawn.

Hello Shlomo. People are voting for Trump to push the political pendulum back to the right, not so you can slip your Jewish laws wherever you please.

Shitty movie, the entire joke is explained and finished before the intro even finishes, and the rest of the movie is just stretching that "DUDE WHAT IF PEOPLE GOT REALLY STUPID LMAO" for 90 minutes.

lol

Looks like one of the stupids was offended by the movie

They didn't have any stupid women examples, if men were that stupi they wouldn't just submit because they'd be stupid also.

i thought it was interesting how sex appeal was part of the low brow stupid culture. That would be one good thing, we'd have more sex appeal.

I'm just waiting for Trump to announce touchback amnesty in order for him to not appear like a racist. Holla Forums is going to implode.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/leftytv/
>>>/liberty/
>>>/faggot/

Not an argument. You know it's going to happen, "I love the hardworking Mexican people, there are a few criminals among the illegal immigrants but there are plenty of great people. Those who have jobs here in the US and can prove that they are a hardworking contributor to society will be able to stay if I get elected president." Not sure what Holla Forums expected to happen.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/leftytv/
>>>/liberty/
>>>/faggot/

Congratulations! $0.50 has been deposited into your account by the Hillary Clinton Campaign for President.

sauce?

It's pure projection, but just 7 months ago, Trump was projected to be Holla Forums incarnate as he went farther right than anyone in the Republican convention. I'm assuming that Trump wants to win the US presidency, which means winning votes rather than having set ideals. He already has Republican voters hostage as a Hillary election would be worse than whatever Trump is going to do, so he has the ability to say whatever he wants, they will still vote for him. This means he can say he's going to do what Reagan did and look great on both sides, while making the media retarded yet again for slandering him.

Trump did it all on purpose m8, realizing that being a racist in the current year is worse than Hitler, he created false scandals to be on the frontpage everyday. Who needs advertisement when people talk about you for free. In general, Trump is playing 4d chess and has played the far right voters just as much as he's playing everyone else sucka.

I'm fine with Trump being Reagan 2.0, it's Holla Forums who's going to cry :^)

why?

Because Trump isn't a white nationalist, but rather a civic nationalist who's not going to further their goals at all, didn't you read my post?

Screencap my post and get back to me nigger. There is no reason why he wouldn't go this route since the Republicuck idol set precedence for it.

He oversaw the extermination of Osama bin Laden.

Now that might not sound like much to you babies, but back then, Bush vowed to hunt him down to the ends of the earth, then promptly gave up and practically said "I don't care anymore."

Then comes along Obongo and he authorizes the strike - mind you that's all he did, never even increased funding or anything so it was pure fucking chance Osama was found at all - and he manages to get Osama killed during his presidency.

Guess what? MASSIVE publicity coup. Democrat gets shit done. Who wouldn't believe this was a president that could do a good job?

The public bought it and he got a second term. And the Seals? Yeah, he just thanked them and that's it. Probably doesn't even remember their names.