What's the best TV episode of all time?

What's the best TV episode of all time?

Season 1 Episode 1 of Fargo.

"In the Pale Moonlight" from DS9

Season 3 Episode 7 of Mad Men

Simpsons Season 8 Episode 10.

That one Friends episode where Chandler was like "The next time you use my soap, I want you to think about the last thing I wash, and the first thing you wash."

And then Joey was like "It's soap, it's self-cleaning!" and then Ross fugged Rachel

Season 1 Episode 10 of "Better Call Saul" was pure kino, even though the rest of the show is garbage.

Is he just standing in a river? In a suit?

/thread

That episode of The Dick Van Dyke Show where Laura gets her toe stuck in the bathtub.

It's clearly rocks you triple-decker pleb loaded with cheese

Supernatural: Mystery Spot

The Fonzie episode in which he jumped over a freaking shark, holy shit man who does that?

These were all in Season 4 come to think of it.

Best of Both Worlds, part one.

I get shit because I don't like Best of Both Worlds or Yesterday's Enterprise sometimes.

The Wire episode where they try to say fuck as many times as possible

Shameless episode where everyone goes full degenerate and the kids are taken to orphanage

Daredevil episode where The Punisher kills everyone

Amercian Dad epsiode where the alien rips off all the skin of the stoner son in law and wears it to fuck his wiofe while he is still alive on pool of blood

Last epsiode of Rick and Morty

Last episode of the new Berserk anime

One of the last episodes of season 2 of The 100 where the spic basically becomes Solid Snake and the turbo dyke kills a bunch of children

no

the episode from pic related
or the episode with the barber, i think that's the best case of a flashback episode done right

I really wasn't expecting them to spread their shittest season so thin that they'd write a filler episode about killing a fly while bickering. Best twist ever.

Taking a key part of the source material, upping the "fuck you" factor several notches, then ending under the assumption you're cancelled anyway is ballsy as fuck. Glad they ended it when they did though, Bryan Fuller is going full tumblr with American Gods.

The Dominion did nothing wrong, Starfleet are the villains.

The X-Files crossover?

It's bretty good for a crossover I guess.