Why did he suddenly develop autism after hitting puberty?

Why did he suddenly develop autism after hitting puberty?

In a lot of cases, the autism doesn't fully "bloom" until around puberty. My little cousin was like that. He was like most other kids until he started middle school, then he went full sperg.

Autism is the greatest hoax of the 21st century.

Vaccines

Checkmate, Holla Forumsddit.

His voice changed into Breckin Meyer

It is just nature. Happened to me

I was the life of the party and had many friends and would go out and play basketball and stuff with neighborhood kids

Then I entered middle school (12/13) and everything changed. My body changed. My mood changed. I no longer was having any fun and rarely ever wanted to go outside

It even got worse in high school (15/16) and I eventually would only go straight to school then straight home. Never socializing nor talking to anybody besides my teachers

Those 7/8 years are the most important years in early adulthood development and I fucked my chances up at having a good life. I didn't make any friendships or lasting relationships. I didn't date anybody or flirt with girls and now that decisions haunts me to this day since I've still never been on a date, flirted with, or kissed and I'm 29

And the worst part is since I never learned the "building blocks" it fucked me up now that I'm an adult. Not able to get friends.Never being "buddy buddy" with people for possible promotions or social networking. I'm always alone at home and only am "social" via text with a bunch of other losers on fucking Holla Forums

What a fucking joke puberty & this life are

Kill yourself freech.

You fucked up, retard. >>>/r9k/

Are you being ironic? Vaccines contain 50,000 ppm mercury so you essentially prove right.

sup newcuck?

Yes, but vaccines themselves are the greatest hoax of the 21st century. They are no longer needed, but the government forces it on children in school so that it can dull their minds and control them more easily.

What?

actually, they don't.
depends on what vaccine but those the mercury is negligable compared to what you get with drinking rainwater, and they're used as preservatives. those preservatives were phased out and it's showed no decrease in autism rates, statistically.

inb4 that one Getter screenshot

Right, they said it was to be used as an "anti-fungal." Then it was, "it's a preservative." Seriously how more fooled can you get?

In some countries it was. Others it wasn't. It's still being used "in safe amounts" in the US, especially in flu shots. Flu shots given to underdeveloped brains aka children is a dose of instant-autism. Their justification is, "safe in small amounts." Since when is mercury, lead, and fluoride "safe in small amounts?" Do they think humans will start becoming resistant to it like we'll develop anti-bodies?

What statistic? The rate in autism increase goes higher every year. Even in the EU where it was "phased out" it continues to climb.

because he's mixed-race

That's because fuckers love to self diagnose themselves with autism, assburgers, and other Tumblr-tier mental diseases on the internet.

I got my shots and I'm not getting ill. Enjoy your deadly flu viruses, faggot.

Outbreeding depression.

And it will opnly get worse for you, faggot, unless you embrace the antisocial life.

because he was a mulatto and once his genes kicked in there was no turning back from the hell his mother had chosen to put him through

He just wants to see Connie take a leak.

Well you're not wrong about that.

Except you sound like a mentally ill fuckwad. Enjoy having autism.

Enjoy dying of the black plague Holla Forums

vaccines cause atheism

I don't even

Since they exist in the nature everywhere?
You think your ancestors drank water that was filtered through reverse osmosis all the time?

You know why? Because people get the shot of vaccine.
Last time in north Algeria there was a spread of plague in 2014 because government didn't give that year shot, people live in filth and got sick

If you want to shitpost, learn the sides

Lel are you saying autists are literally metal heads?

A cartoonist was found dead in his home. Details are sketchy.

Most kids are sociable unless they're fucked up or have a rough home.

Being anti-social in puberty happens to about half of everybody. That's why tons of people turn into weird recluses.

Again, this is what it is like for most people who are awkward teens.

Actually, it's entirely your fault. Most people hit or leave high-school and puberty gets less arduous when they approach adulthood. A lot of people lose their virginity between 20-24 cause they take their time with relationships, rather than marry the first person who'll fuck them sober/twice like most normalfags. Being "haunted" is bullshit, you've just never fucking bothered to try cause it's easier to find an imageboard and cry "Woe is me!"

There's an abundance of self-help information and literature absolutely everywhere, free and charity help groups all over the internet and on free contact lines, and things like therapy and counselling which are proven to help ease and even fix social retardation. If you'd even tried to do anything remotely constructive about your situation in the last fifteen years, it'd probably be long fixed by now.

How about you stop being such a fucking faggot and actually try instead of blaming fate and life and everyone else?

"We should get rid of the police you fucking sheeple. I've never had to call them and they're always on the news using force, clearly they're just a government tool to keep us in line. The fact that I'll screech for an officer as soon as I get a burglar or become a victim is also irrelevant, everyone else is just dumb."

It's almost like it's a mental illness primarily characterized by vague symptoms of anti-social behaviour. One that most hypochondriac mothers will read online then repeatedly parrot at different doctors until one agrees with them about little snowflake.

I love how you weigh "slight, hypothetical risk of autism" against "risking horrible death from easily preventable disease" and choose the latter. In fact, I'd actively encourage you to breed just so you have to figure out how it possibly has severe retardation despite lacking vaccines, before it promptly dies of laughable shit like mumps.

Are you getting it now? They had the audacity to claim that those are two separate things. It's like recycling the same old excuse with a synonym.

Don't be purposefully dense. Nature doesn't put mercury and fluoride in your water even remotely close to the degree that the CDC/FDA "allows" it. The prevalence of mercury in the environment is a by-product of modern inventions. Should we allow that to be the norm and foolishly pretend it's part of nature after it was put there by a third-party? Use nature as a precedent while factoring in modern affects to nature? Meanwhile fluoride advocates have the audacity to claim that since there exists one or a few remote and natural occurring water source that are high in fluoride, all water sources must emulate that, i.e. the remote and dangerous water sources no one ever used or wanted to use should be a precedent for other water sources. They have the audacity to claim that the exception is the rule by constantly invoking precedent when their "precedent" doesn't even apply.

I don't know, I've been wondering why it happened to me too.

i was a weird kid to begin with, and it got even worse in middle school and freshman year. i was a full-autismo edgy faggot until about the middle of sophmore.
thank fucking christ i was able to pull my shit together and become normal at least enough to blend well around the middle of highschool. i still cringe hard when i see anything from that period.

I think I picked the sides pretty well shlomo.

You don't think, maybe there's a correlation between these two. Polio rates were in steep decline around the time Salk introduced his horseshit vaccine. Namely because people had become aware of the microbial origin of disease and started practicing better sanitation.

Bottom line is, don't allow bad shit into your body, you won't get sick.