How many dead Saxons has he slain since he died, Holla Forums?

How many dead Saxons has he slain since he died, Holla Forums?
Did they fall by hundreds? Thousands?

I don't know but demons from hell are shitting their pants if he comes a knocking.

War Office still refuses to declassify his WW2 record

There was this scene where Saruman got stabbed in the back in one of the LOTR movies (was deleted imo, so it's probably on the third one). The purpose was having a scene where Saruman fell off Isengard, so it could be something really dramatic. The death scene itself would have him like arching forward, really violently.

Lee said something like "that's not how a man dies when he's being stabbed in the back. I know how they die in that situation. Trust me".

I swear to god I see this in every fucking LotR thread.

There is no counting, only slaughter.

It's worth telling though, just like most things related to Cristopher Lee.

He technically fought on both sides of the War. His first action was during the Winter War as a volunteer in the White Guard, which was supported by the Axis. He joined to kill Commies. When the United Kingdom declared war on Germany, though, he joined the Royal Air Force to defend his country from the Luftwaffe. He was also involved in numerous secret ops and black ops during and after the war, including hunting, and possibly assassinating fugitives that escaped from the British. He killed Soviets and Germans by the truckload during the course of the war, so I suppose you could say he really did shed the blood of the Saxon Men.

A true Brit/pol/ patriot.

Wait are you telling me that Christopher Lee was an Eversor made manifest?

wasn't he some faggot who died from a collapsed anus due to too much buttsex and aids?

Kill yourself.

He's dead?!
When?
What the fuck!
How do I miss this kind of shit all the time.

Died June 7th 2015. It's been over a year, M8

93 at the time, he was also over a decade older than the average male life expectancy for non-combatants

I don't think there will be another like him again.

Also is it true James Bond was based off of Christopher Lee?

No, but if you spread this misinformation as a fact, nobody is going to blame you.
It makes both James Bond and Christopher Lee look cooler.

Serious question: I know he played Dracula but did they ever make a movie where he played the historical Vlad ČšepeČ™? Seems like he would of nailed that part.

we switched realities some months ago, he's been dead for a year in this universe

Objectively the only good actor in the Prequel trilogy.

So James Bond was a faggot who took hundrets of different dicks up his asshole and mouth?