Beating woman should be okay again

I was recently watching some old Jackie Chan movies. I don't really have a TV, and whenever I eat something I need to watch. Since I had a shitload of old movies lying around I thought I watch them again and Jackie beats a shitload of woman, especially in his old movies.

I must admit, I kinda like those scenes. For example a woman throws her drink at his face and he simply hits her back.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YJ4YRjDxnR4
youtube.com/watch?v=2OZ9vdf_boA
youtu.be/FnOOqjcoi0o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

true equality m8

This is not about equality, or because I hate woman or something like that. Watching those scenes just felt real. Because in real life you get the shit beat out of you too if you do something like that, and trust me, nobody has the balls to stop the angry guy. I have seen this in bars and clubs. The only person that steps in is the security guard but only to ask both to leave.

truly the asian sean connery

Best onscreen woman-beating

youtube.com/watch?v=YJ4YRjDxnR4

Well Jackie has ties the Triad and the CCP, and is known to have fucked hundreds if not thousands of women, and was caught in the Panama Islands papers.

Female slap stick is so rare.

What is jackie chan up to now?

probably to old to jump around and do shit like that. I also guess he is tired of this.

Wouldn't surprise me, in his early movies he is definitely not as friendly as in his new movies.

Being a mouthpiece for the Party while they hold his son hostage on drug charges.

youtube.com/watch?v=2OZ9vdf_boA

Plebs
youtu.be/FnOOqjcoi0o

I thought the Triads threatend to kill him or something in the 80's or 90's in Hong Kong. I remember a story he told of how he was in a restaraunt with Triads and wouldn't take their shit anymor so he opened his jacket and flashed a grenade to them to show he meant business.

i'd have to question why jackie would be carrying around a grenade
couldn't he just get a gun?

eh I remember seeing it on a tumblr pic from something called facts you know or something like that.

I read a lot that Chinese people are like niggers, this thread kinda confirms it lol. I didn't knew that jackie was into that kind of stuff, walking around with grenades and shit. I mean his early movies kind of hint to that, like the one where he is a lawyer.

Where do you live where your niggers walk around with fucking grenades?
Somalia?

I actually live in Germany, we have neither niggers nor a lot of chinese people here, except for chinese tourists but they are well behaved. But I am living in a small town with big businesses here, the chinese tourists that come here are not normal tourists, they are the kind of tourists that buy 5k€ watches. So my opinion might be a bit biased, or in this case slightly wrong.

Well you know, on Holla Forums and Holla Forums they always say that niggers are like animals and shit and I sometimes read there that chinese people are like that too.

When are the Jews going to start cutting back on this shit? Do they hate making money now?

Wrong tab. Sorry.

Sweden has plenty of grenade attacks in Malmo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

Chinese people are more like slant-eyed Jews.

I can't say I'm surprised tbh.

Yeah the bargin basement chinese are shit. The poor in china are now just rich enough to go anywhere else, and so they do and they bring their shit with them. Ten years ago we would get the occasional rich chink, and other than being rude and condescending they were manageable.

The new ones spit, for no fucking reason. Like you are leaving a building and they are smoking in the doorway they won't move and they will spit on you as you muscle past. They will straight up drop trow and shit in the streets. You can't leave things sitting around in your business because they will steal anything they can. They will start screaming at you for no fucking reason.

If you call the cops, the cops will show up and they will get on their phones and call a lawyer who will be there almost instantly and get them out of shit.

Fucking west coast here by the way.

xD

In Suicide Squad Batman beats on Harley Quinn, it's pretty tame but still triggered some people.

I didn't watch that movie, after BvS I totally lost all interest in these hero movies.

no women beating in that unfortunately.

There's a guy who slugs the shit out of a woman, puts her lights out. "She had a mouth on her." he shrugs, the rest of the crew just kinda looks on awkwardly.

They're villains, remember.

It's cringy, I know, because being a man you know instinctively this shit is wrong.

But look at it this way, it's deprogramming. What you're seeing is women being made better. All the grrl power horseshit is being pulled out of them. After this dose of reality they'll know the electric Jew lies, no you can't weigh 110 lbs soaking wet and beat up 10 burly men because muh vagina. Also, here's the equality you covet so much.

I like to believe there's a world where some of these women go on to become devoted wives and mothers.

is it possible nolan heard about this and that's why the joker has the grenade in his jacket?

that's cause and effect. attack someone, expect to be attacked in return.

based chris?

has anyone given you shit for it? have you had to explain what actually happened to anybody?
she sounds like a massive bitch, why are you still with her?

whoops, ignore

I explained it to a 5? people, 3 guys I told didn't say much after but the 2 girls where all kind of hesitant when I would said "She kept trying to grab the wheel so I slapped her". Luckily I don't like or see many of her girl friends. And yeah she was a bitch but I put up with it for as long as I could because of her big tits and ass wasn't worth it tbh

it never is boss. never is.

t. guy who hasn't left his house in 10 years

pics?

He's starring in a new movie with Johnny Knoxville.

Do you hunt them for sport?

I've been to Bavaria and can confirm there aren't many nigs there, but holy fuck are there a lot of turkroaches in the cities.
Nuremberg and Munich a shit btw.