Jared Leto implying his Joker kills babies & toddlers

Ouch! all that edginess
Like mom is totally gonna freak.
comicbook.com/2016/08/04/suicide-squad-jared-leto-hints-the-joker-might-have-killed-babie/

Other urls found in this thread:

metalinjection.net/latest-news/insane-clown-posse-admit-evangelical-christians
dailydot.com/fandom/juggalos-illuminati-facebook-war/
cnn.com/2014/01/08/showbiz/juggalo-gang-lawsuit/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jared Leto a juggalo isn't he?

How soon until he start implying joker a rapist?

Is he pissed they cut most of his scenes?

No, jugglos mourn the loss of their children. Also ICP are Evangelical Christians and their albums are all part of a giant concept art project about the forgiveness of sins and a return to God.
metalinjection.net/latest-news/insane-clown-posse-admit-evangelical-christians

Wigger joker might be a fag. But he isn't black.

He is.

I can't tell if that's suppose to be a joke or not.

With all the shit Juggalos get. They at least no where as cringeworthy as Jared Leto acting. Shit ICP is far less try hard than leto.

Any reason why rape should be beyond him?

WOOOOOOP WOOOOOOP!!!!

Much mad clown love fam

Waiting for DC and WB to start damage control when Leto start saying the joker a serial child rapist.

Juggalos are Holla Forumsddit

They aren't nu-joker.

Has Jared Leto finally snapped?
He realizes he's currently sabotaging whatever is left of his pityfull career by fucking with Warner Brothers like this, right?

Heat Legend went nuts and offed himself.

Jared probably doesn't have what it takes.

i wish, it would result in better performance if he'd actually snapped, but he just being his pretentious edge faggot self.

Joker is evil, deal with it faggots.

This is the bottom of the barrel of subcultures, even hippies at least had an interesting esoteric drug culture. These people are just genuinely niggers with clown make-up.

gtfo you commercialized nigger

dailydot.com/fandom/juggalos-illuminati-facebook-war/

cnn.com/2014/01/08/showbiz/juggalo-gang-lawsuit/index.html

And he probably kicked puppies too! The absolute madman!

Guys… what if all these things Jared Leto said the Joker might have done… actually might have been done by Jared Leto himself?! What if… Jared Leto IS the Joker?!

This guy is such a ham. He even spent days locked away listening to a weird collection of different kinds of music to "get in tune" with the Joker while Smith just humored his ass.

Reminds me of a Donkey Kong Country episode where Donkey Kong is cast to play a villain, then employs method acting to the point where everybody starts getting weirded out by him. When the actual villain steals something very important, they think Donkey Kong did it.

Leto really did a good job at making people feel uncomfortable with his joker. Makes me cringe every time.

Jared Leto seems the kind of guy who would offer his wife to a black bull, only to reveal after the sex that she has herpes.

did someone think he didn't kill children just the same as adults?

fuck, there's a scene in The Dark Knight Returns where he's posing as a cotton candy salesman at an amusement park, but then all the kids who had his cotton candy die because it was poisoned

Jared Leto's Joker would have his cotton candy laced with… SALT! True madman.

this post summarizes why I won't even watch this flick

christ
it sounds like something my 13 yo self might have said

Cause comic fags want Joker to be a villain with principles for some fucking reason.

It's ridiculous. The Joker is mad, he doesn't need principles, and certainly I wouldn't put rape bellow him (unless we're talking about Cesar Romero's Joker).

because marvelcucks are completely pozzed?

as comicfag I don't know that principles is the right word as it implies a popular moral standard, there has been a fair bit put in over the years demonstrating that the Joker has some sort of guidlines for what he feels is appropriate/funny.

So while it is certainly correct to dismiss the idea of the Joker not doing something because it is morally wrong that isn't free reign to say that the Joker would do anything you could think of his charaterization demonstrates a relatively consistent adherence to certain "priciples".

Marvelcucks not even once

capecucks: not even once!

This guy really did stop maturing at age 16.

I've noticed anons trying to stir up console war shit on Holla Forums and Marvel/DC shitflinging on Holla Forums as well.

We're getting another wave of cuckchanners aren't we?

Either that, or Reddit decided that its time to start niggering up Holla Forums to their own substandards. Either way, it's garbage.

When has Holla Forums ever not argued about consoles?

After consoles started being shit (basically, the current generation). There's no point in arguing about PS4 x Xbone x WiiU since all three suck. Same thing with "which capeshit is better, Marvel or DC", when clearly both are terrible, uninspired shit tailored for normalfags and their "nerdy" girlfriends).

What a fucking tryhard

My beef with Leto's Joker is, he's just not funny. Every incarnation of The Joker has aspects of humor, ranging from sardonic gallows humor to outlandish sight gags. I gave the benefit of the doubt to J Leno, assuming that his garish appearence was somehow meant to be a visual gag but its played pretty straight. He doesn't even act proportionally funny yet vaugely menacing, he just rambles and laughs at himself like a fucking special ed student.

His horrible overacting to the point of sounding like a Jim Carrey impersonator was somewhat humourous in a so bad it's good kinda way

The revolving door of perpetual rehabilitation and break outs at Arkham is only believable if these characters have shred of a redeeming quality that makes people think they can be saved. You see, when Batman's villains were originally conceived they were supposed to be just crackpot petty criminals out for a quick buck. That's why they could keep bringing these people back over and over again without the suspension of disbelief (at least beyond the normal disbelief of capeshit).

If the Joker was really a mass murdering child killing rapist the authorities would just put him on death row and have done with it. There would be no way of believably bringing him back after the first arrest and imprisonment. He'd be over.

But I guess none of that even matters now since Batfleck is already happily using guns and murdering people because of how much worse his villains have become in modern DC material. The arms race has made him the Punisher in response to his new edgelord rogue's gallery.

Well his performance in Suicide Squad certainly was a joke.

Maybe Jared Leto joker is a parody of try hard to be edgy character sorta like the game hatred?

We need the joker to be hip and cool with the kids

Made me think about Heath Ledger joker as an example and you are right. He brought quite a sadistic sense of humor to the character that was constantly playing games with people. He was a man that had a plans inside plans who was a deranged psychopathic genius and clearly in charge. Despite all this he can still give words of wisdom and there is something oddly likable about him. Reddit wishes they could be like him

Leto's Joker seems like a poor imitator trying to be an edgy Heath Ledger without understanding that wasn't what he was about at all. Hell all Leto does is turn the Joker into a sadistic unlikable crime boss who likes to torture people and wear makeup. He has no real plans and doesn't toy with people at all, he just want to look cool and is not really in charge at all. This is what Reddit is really like

Heath Ledger's joker wasn't funny. He was just a guy in makeup who stabbed people.

It worked for the nolanverse.

Leto had maybe 1/10th as much screen time as ledger did in his movie.

You never know.

Does this offend you?

Would you refuse to watch the movie because of it?

Nothingness makes me very uncomfortable user
hold me

ayyyy lmao white "people"

isn't the reason that baby died because they were fuck-up parents though? weren't they too busy playing some MMORPG and neglected her or am i confusing them with some other trash

How long until he kills himself?

Actually, they were taking pictures of her with a gun that was loaded and had the safety off, so she shot herself.

But does he stay up all night, not do his homework, or refuse to brush his teeth?

this takes me back

Consoles have always sucked, they're for faggots. Only PC is worth using. Faggot.

Only on your own imagination. The 16-bit and CD eras were gold, much better than PC gaming at the time (the PC got stuck with tons of point-and-click and FMV games).

ftfy, faggot who dislikes good shit

I completely disagree. He wasn't as gonzo with it as Nicholson or Romero, but there were plenty of moments in Dark Knight where the framing of Ledger's character as a psychopath was accomplished explicitly by twisting the concept of setup —→ punchline, with the pencil scene being the most obvious. Joker didn't need to dress up as nurse to bomb out that hospital and mindfuck Harvey Dent, it's just too wacky a thing not to do. Even the opening hiest where he kills off his accomplices and ghosts into a procession of school buses is a Rube Goldberg's Machine of outlandish supervillian fuckery, and that's okay. Whether or not that shit was truly funny is a matter of personal taste, but there's no denying that gags, jokes and gimmicks were a prominent aspect of the character.

This paints a picture of exactly what I mean. All this fuckboy does is posture and mug like the rest of the assholes in the video, and his role in Suicide Squad is no different. I would forgive this entire video if, at the very end, he threw Skrillex off that fucking boat. That's at least in line with the character as I understand him.

Nigger stfu and go play with your nudie skyrim mods

Leto was fine, it wasn't even a Joker centric movie anyway.

Since Heat Legend died his emo goth take on the Joker is seen as a sacred cow.

Wow. Must be the dictionary definition of nobody cares. Definitely applies to how worthless consoles are.

MOMS GOING TO FLIP, JARED! KNOCK IT OFF!

For how dumb Leto is right now I really liked him in Requiem For A Dream.

That's because he had his arm cut off.

I also liked him in American Psycho and Fight club. It's fun watching him get abused.

Calling it now. Skrillex as the riddler.

Knowing Jared Leto. We can probably easily trick him into retweet Hitler quotes.

This, I realized a long time ago the only time I enjoyed Jared Leto's performances where when his character was some retard that got his shit kicked in, Jared Leto's performances are only good in that he REALLY does come off as a douchebag

Jared Leto is the perfect Joker. He personifies the faggotry that is Joker fans. The Joker is meant to be a degenerate piece of shit, he isn't meant to be cool. Batman is the cool one, Joker is the bitch who gets his shit pushed in and then laughs about it.

FUNT FACT: Did you know Heeth Lejer accidentally killed himself while engaging in autoerotic asphyxiation?
t. Tolkien scholar

FUNNER FACT: didu know taht crisserpher leee was a WWar too and he tol petter jackson that wen u stabba guy, he dont make a noise?

I guess I would tolerate Jared Leto more as the Joker if they went with a different look for him instead of his meth snorting wigga look he has in the movie.

FUNTEST FACT: Batman is a gay nigger.
t. Tolkien scholar

any .webms? of the leto joker? i havent seen ss yet

He should be glad he died. All that work he put in for that performance, all the punches he put up with to make it seem convincing, all that weight loss, he should be glad that he didn't see Jared try and play him.

ayy wew go home kid

Remember when you spent years shitposting about Ledger Joker being dark and realistic, because you were too young to realize he was just a gay culture icon? That's how cucks are made, cowboy.

Now that Jared Leto has taken the mantle we can actually finally appreciate Ledger's performance.

Jack Nicholson best

Lately it seems like these movies are written by people who have no idea about the characters. Even BvS had a shit batman, no idea how Nolan fucked it up that badly.

What's the the normal disbelief of capeshit?

what went wrong?

BvS Batman is the best live action Batman

prove me wrong

Go to your cell Joker, your computer privilege ended

Someone should do this.

Everyone that saw this movie told me they obviously cut all his scenes. I can only imagine how bad his joker impression was.

I just checked imbd and wikipedia and he is indeed not involved in both. I only watched it in the first place because I was told that he was one of the writers.