Do we need this shit?

variety.com/2016/film/news/pokemon-movie-writers-guardians-of-the-galaxy-gravity-falls-1201831694/

variety.com/2016/film/news/keira-knightley-nutcracker-sugar-plum-fairy-1201838348/

Other urls found in this thread:

paste.ubuntu.com/23061533/
solidfiles.com/v/enWpRwYRymKZD
solidfiles.com/v/w835n28zwMd42
solidfiles.com/v/je6zg4wK4Qnzg
solidfiles.com/v/62dyM4DwNWkgV
solidfiles.com/v/X28rDn36KWW36
solidfiles.com/v/X28ra4rnpXBwz
solidfiles.com/v/8N8XWAZq4mNwX
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is what it was like to watch Rome burn.

In before Ash Ketchum is played by a nigger

no we don't need it but we'll get it anyway because Hollywood is about fads and shortsightedness rather than quality entertainment.

Get out of here N'wah.

WE WUZ NUTCRACKAS N SHEEIT

It's happening and you know it.

Pokemon could work if they keep the cartoony feel to the pokemon and not try to make them "realistic" in any sort.

Well, I wouldn't worry too much since it's supposed to be a spinoff. And I enjoyed both GotG and Gravity Falls. I still think Hirsch is an idiot though.

I'd watch it tbh.

They'll be like fucking groot, you know it.

starring Ellen Page as Misty

Pokemon's always been popular.

It's just that this is the return of its original huge phenomenon fad. You wouldn't know since you weren't even born yet.

I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST

OP here. I was born in 1987, and I still have a lot of old Pokémon cards and other shit. I do know it, but that was like in 1999 or even before… Since that, there were some demotivational posters and the "it's super effective" meme, but can you name anything else Pokémon-related in pop culture that was huge in the recent years?

paste.ubuntu.com/23061533/

solidfiles.com/v/enWpRwYRymKZD
solidfiles.com/v/w835n28zwMd42
solidfiles.com/v/je6zg4wK4Qnzg
solidfiles.com/v/62dyM4DwNWkgV
solidfiles.com/v/X28rDn36KWW36
solidfiles.com/v/X28ra4rnpXBwz
solidfiles.com/v/8N8XWAZq4mNwX

OP confirmed for millenial pretending to be older.

kek

Keep trying kiddo. I'm sure the other memellennials will believe you.

I live in Europe. After the first few series were broadcast, the Pokémon-fad quickly died down here. Maybe not in Japan and the USA, but here, it did.

IBD

A pic of my bloody ID card. Does it say 2005?

And this is why Holla Forumsddit is doomed to fail. You kids are ten years too young to think you have the world figured out. Go back to redditween.

Nigger, there it says 1987. március 23. If you can't see it, that's your problem. If my webcam would be better and the pic would be in HD, you'd say it's photoshopped. There is the proof, if you deny it, you are an asshat troll

Hirsch managed to keep his tumblr sperging somewhat in check for Gravity Falls, but since the show ended he's gone beyond full cuck.
Making up for lost time I guess.

You're responding to the reddipol spammer, dumbass.
Taking him seriously is your mistake.

So its going to be some mystery movie but with pokemon? Haven't played the game, but for a movie it sounds cliche and boring.

At least then there was Byzantine to go to.

that was just Rome. only reason people make a distinction is because they're butthurt pope-worshippers

A Greek Orthodox homosexual Byzantine Emperor and violent usurper was teaching a class on Manuel Komnenos, known heretic

”Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Manuel Komnenos and accept that he was the most majestic Roman Emperor the world has ever known, even greater than Constantine the Great!”

At this moment, a brave, patriotic, pro-Catholic German Knight who had killed 1500 Muslims on Crusade and understood the necessity of war and fully supported all military decision made by the Papacy stood up and held up a fresh Septuagint.

”Who made this Bible, pinhead?”

The treacherous Emperor smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied “The Roman scribes, you stupid barbarian”

”Wrong. It’s been 1,000 years since the Roman Empire fell. If it is 1,400 years old and Greece, as you say, is the home of the Romans… then why don't you possess the Eternal City of Rome itself?”

The Emperor was visibly shaken, and dropped his gaudy icon and copy of Plutarch's Parallel Lives. He stormed out of the room crying those Greek crocodile tears. The same tears Greeks cry for the “disgraced Romans” (who today live in such luxury that most bath daily) when they jealously try to claw justly earned land from the deserving Crusaders. There is no doubt that at this point our Emperor, Basileus Palailogos, wished he had pulled himself up by his bootstraps and more strictly enforced the East-West Union as agreed upon at the Council of Florence. He wished so much that he had the Imperial Sword to kill himself from embarrassment, but he himself had pawned it off to the Venetians!

The students applauded and all joined the Holy Roman Empire that day and accepted Pope Eugene IV as Christ's Representative on Earth. A double-headed eagle named “Church and State” flew into the room and perched atop the German Imperial Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. Dies Irae was sung several times, and God himself showed up and enacted a church tithe across the country to renovate St. Peter's Basilica.

The Emperor lost Constantinople and was killed beneath its walls the next day. He died of the Black Death and was tossed into the lake of fire for all eternity.

Do people in prison celebrate halloween…. if so how?