Channel Autism 15: Veil is Lifteen

Last thread: archive.is/bq9JG
Brief PREVIOUSLY because the site is shitting itself and it'll take 15 tries to post the thread
youtu.be/Q9yoUoUbM_4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xoe0mXG9fok
youtube.com/watch?v=O3Ngcuo9YtY
encyclopediadramatica.se/XRazorfistx
encyclopediadramatica.se/The_Spoony_Experiment
youtube.com/watch?v=atZ9-MxVPNM
encyclopediadramatica.se/Shmorky
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you have a time code? That video is over 20 minutes long.

what more drama can we get out of these guys? I mean don't get me wrong I love the drama but it seems like we covered all the bases already.

We JUST got Brad "coked up and cucked" Jones to spazz out over being called a beta cuck, the memes are eternal.

wow Brad really did go down hill. Sad, I thought he was one of the few last good reviewers on that website.

>LATZA GOT DUBS

I honestly found it to be underwhelming.

Wow, he really did get triggered. I wasn't expecting him to be so obvious about it.

Also, those comments are pure cancer.

How until someone at CA gets caught with CP?

That would be interesting. Who do you think would get caught with CP?

I was watching some old Lupa today (The Charmed reviews) and laughed a couple of times.

then I got to season 7 and she apologises for calling Phoebe a whore for sleeping with lots of people.

the previous season she talked about how bullshit the double standard was with "girl power shows".

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME

I can't stop laughing. Though Linkara's got a big black girlfriend in real life so this could happen.

no he'll kill himself whether with a bullet or booze is a different story entirely.

You spelled marzgurl name wrong. Also that file should say Lindsay and linkara.
Marzgurl is actually losing weight.

Oh come on, it was a joke, a blink of an eye to his Holla Forums fans

Opposite of what she should do tbh

uh

This isn't exactly relevant but what kind of accent does the mom have, can anyone identify it?

Yet still has that stupid dyed hair as her "thing"

What if marsgirl looses weight and looses her marz sized tits?

Wow she's actually cute now.

I'm deeply sorry and wish that woman and her daughter the best

why?

Looks like Zach LaVoy (aka fat cop bad guy from Cinema Snob Movie) is going to be in Brad's new movie.

It won't happen, I think that she'll stay fairly THICK.

Linkara posted a video including an autistic rant which seems a bit insulting to his fanbase lately ; it's as good as the one he did about History of the Power Ranger episodes quite a while ago.

Link : youtube.com/watch?v=Xoe0mXG9fok

Transcript :
"Before we get into the episode itself, I want to clarify a few things. While I'm grateful for people who send me comics in the hopes I'll review them, sending me one is not a guarantee I'll review it, though there are some comics I've reviewed as a result. You can get me to review a particular comic if you sign up for the Patreon at the appropriate level when a slot is available. Now I know slots are limited, but unfortunately I can only do so many requested reviews, so I had to limit them in order to allow myself to review comics I wanted to review. I bring all this up because someone sent me issues #1-3 of Dart along with $100 in the mail with a request to review them. As you might have noticed by the video title, I'm reviewing it because my position on this wasn't made explicitly clear, which is what I'm doing now. In the future I will only honor requests made on Patreon. If I start accepting it outside of it, not only does that limit the comics I can review, it also turns it too much into an auction where whoever sends me the most money 'wins.' So in the future, if you want to choose a comic for me to review, I will only be accepting those through Patreon and will not do so if you send it in the mail even if you're sending something like $1000. I know it's annoying because of the limited number of slots, but unfortunately it's necessary to do it that way."

That actually sounds really reasonable.

Filmbrain

I'd love to have people sending me comics for free. Even the bad ones.

Can one of your fine autists from Eggkara please post the pics of Spoony in his Feyd Rautha from Dune costume? I need it to shock the buttoned down normies over at half chan before this thread there sages but I just can't seem to find them anywhere.

She wasn't even fat you (((hollywood))) faggots.

Why is she so perfect?

She was pretty chubby in linkara's movie, maybe not anymore.

Or, you could send back the comics AND the money with an apology and a clarification of your position. But you are not going to pass on free money, will you, Cockslut?

Not a chance, way too thin.

We should send Marzgirlba letter or something?

Latza out on the town for a night of fun, fun, fun!

After you enjoy linkara's theme song go to 26:25 and look at marzgirl's saturn ring tummy. She was fat then.

Some fresh OC.

10/10

if not overly entitled and officious.

Wish she'd get back into cosplay more.

If she maintained her figure, got better at using makeup, I think she'd look good instead of the blob that was as The Major in the CA movie or Doronjo in this video from 6 years ago: youtube.com/watch?v=O3Ngcuo9YtY

What male member of Channel awesome would you give a wet willy to?

Is that true? A man who has no job and nothing but free time on his hands makes his fans "donate" $80 to review a fucking comic book that they paid a dollar for on top of sending it to him?

I know, I know. Fine I'll bring the conversation here instead. does anyone think that This Razorfist guy is eerily similar to Spoony (pics included for reference) Both…

encyclopediadramatica.se/XRazorfistx
encyclopediadramatica.se/The_Spoony_Experiment

Razorcuck at least hasn't hooked up with a problem hair cunt and gone full socjus.
He's just a clone.

This. Everyone knows the entertainment industry uses clones as actors. The Spoony Experiment just references this because Spoony is a failed clone. So is razorfist.

Yeah he did, her name's Erica Rae Drake

Likara seriously implies that lupa can kick his ass.

Read some too. It's worse than fucking tumblr.

How is he a cuck? I'm out of the loop on this one.

Reminder that the only reason Marzgurl wasn't chosen as the Nostalgia Chick was because Lindsey let Doug and Rob use her as fingercuffs.

Someone doesn't like him or his work, so he's a cuck. The insult has lost most of its meaning through misuse.

Razorfist who's real name is Daniel, was a friend with a chink named Miss Macy, now he wanted to get laid with her to finally score for once in his life, but what he didn't know was that she was in a relationship with another Daniel.

So when he realized she had a deviant art account he replied in her profile with his account which is CaptianSpandex, however he was extremely disappointed when he saw that she was in another relationship, but what was more embarrassing was that the person she was with had a name like him.

To add insult to injury, Miss Macy chose this guy instead of Razorfist. This may have started Razorfist's hate against weeaboos.

Razorfist is as autistic as Spoony, but he leans toward music rather than videogames, so his autism is significantly more socially acceptable. Razorfist also prefers to drown you with a torrent of anodyne similes and epithets to make a single point, while pre-crisis Spoony was more effective at articulating his points in a elucidating manner.

Just finished reading that ED page linked.

I always thought he is an "okay" dude, didn't know about him fapping on camera.

And wrestling, don't forget these people's obsession with their manly and totally not gay rite gaiz soap operas

Is that better or worse than sticking a banana up yer hole?

That's one thing Amazing Atheist has on him – he's seemingly more retarded.

Oh shit I forgot about that! But you are right, The Amazing Atheist sure is a retard. I laugh every time I see him getting really worked up during his rants causing him to start doing the Chris Chan dance. Textbook behavior.

Also, he's a whinny beta "metalhead" wannabe who acted as second bananas to the fat man extraordinaire, Asalieri.

Also, why does it say on his ED page that he (apparently) hates Holla Forums, yet he sounds most of the time like a plebbitor? I don't think he's very self-aware.

I don't think so either. Hey OP if you see this can we expand these threads to e-celeb generals? Channel Awesome hasn't done anything particularly lulzy lately and it would be fun shit talking the likes of oh I dunno Sargon or Akkad etc.

I think I remember him talking about that on one of his streams awhile back. Yeah, I watch him, mostly for his videos on old PC games and metal bands.

That wouldn't surprise me. After all, he hates Sony, and by extension the PlayStation, because he thinks they killed Michael Jackson.

From what I can gather, he hates Holla Forums because he thinks they're the reason so many people dislike Deus Ex: Invisible War, which he really likes.

He acts and looks how female metalheads are irl, actually.

The only difference is that he must own must of his stuff, female metalheads just steal their boycucks' stuff.

OINK OINK

If only he added a new character to the mix. Someone amazing. Hmmmm… .

Wat

how?

She looks so jewish in the second picture.

No.
>>>Holla Forums

People hate DX: IW because IW is a piece of shit.

Say what you will about him, but you have to admit that Razorfist does have nice abs. No homo.

Oh is that what this pic was about.

I watch this guys videos and now I can never look at him the same way again.

Skip to 29:19 and see for yourself.

which friend of her's was that. Doesn't look like her two other friends in the 3 other pics. Also why does the friend in the 1st and 2nd pics look like Rob Walker in a wig?

does anyone have the trashilicious webm of him

IM TRASHILICIOUS

Holla Forums can you please help understand this making money on youtube business?

I don't get it, started to watch some people like keemstar and the leafy situation, its kinda funny but what I figured it all boiled down too was making money on subscribers and adds. Plus allot of shilling on "like" this video because these evil people will dislike the video, ect. So I don't get it, the whole thing with narcissistic masturbation because of vewcount and subscribers plus shilling their patreon.

Also allot of the video comes down to, could have made a point within 5 or 8 minutes but dragged it along for 20 min for some reason, I don't know what the reason is. Since they really can't edit a video either even if their life dependent on it, its like watching people on After Effects for the first time and take the file to adobe premier for the first time also.

Its a mess all around, and I don't get how they can make money on it.

lol I just read that thing about Linkara being a nasty cock slut

I never knew this guy or watched a single vid of his but thats pretty fucking funny

Impressive

dude this has been around for a while now.

Truly this will be a good satire and not some fedora tipping circle jerk. Praise Dawkins lord and savior of atheism.

how is it Holla Forums? if anything he's Holla Forums. At least try to think before trying to meme

I don't know whether to laugh or applaud. The dude's earnest gotta give him that.

The longer the video, the more money you can make. Also, if your video is longer than 15 minutes, you can put adds in certain parts of the video almost like a commercial break.

They make money off advertisements, and sucking off anyone who puts ads before their videos, around their videos, ads that pop up as banners, etc. That's how it works, it's all about advertising and sponsorships.

How many fedora lords do you think decided that instead of throwing more money at Bernie, they would support this ebin religious spoof movie instead?

Didn't know fedora lords were Bernie supporters? I think some fedora lords will donate some money. I don't know if it will big but depends on how big Brad is amongst the fedoras.

Well, considering this is going to be making fun of religion (specifically Christianity, since atheists like Brad will shit on Christianity all day but then suck Islamic cock), then I am sure it will get some atheist spergs to donate, alongside his usual his autistic fanbase. Seeing as how he is about to reach is goal, it seems like that theory might be true.

I just use ad-block but at-least when you are going to have sponsored content, can't they have at-least some production values?
The production value is so bad, that I wonder how in the fuck they've not heard of tutorials, and very limited knowledge on After Effects.

They don't give a shit. As long as money rolls in and they have hordes of autistic fans screeching about how good they are, why would they ever need to improve their production value?

That's a pretty good point but seeing them having a masturbatory session on how popular they are. Is kinda getting into me since, I can see how they could have made a point within 7min go to another topic in the same video. kinda like facts first. opinion on facts second conclusion third (if they are not retarded).

And learning some editing skills instead of having a still image or gameplay footage while they talk. Its kinda mind boogling imo. Even tough I do enjoy tamers animation only because he puts time and effort into it, and allot of it is so surreal that it good.

It would be nice if they put effort into their work, but as shown from all the threads about e-celebs including this one, it's very obvious that youtubers are notorious for taking as many shortcuts as possible hoping to make a big profit without putting in any effort.

Does Angry Joe really use coke? I wouldn't be surprised.

Why do you think he is so loud? Coke does that to people.

Amazing Atheist

He has a body of a 12 year old girl

iirc, it was because an ex of the chick he was seeing at the time hacked his e-mail and uploaded it

is he obsessed with wrestling? the wrestling videos i've seen him do are usually few and far between and not a monthly show for the patreon bux

he doesn't think they killed Jackson, he thinks they tried to strongarm him to selling his music rights by putting pressure on his career

he hates Holla Forums because he hates 4chan. also doesn't help that /a/ and Holla Forums coincide too much

I know, its usual to take shortcuts when you make a short movie also. But you usually have so much footage as possible so you can get some fancy action-cuts with the editing. Or have something for the editing, that it feels like you are watching something of value.

While the E-celeb shit is just plain lazy, so the whole thing seems like a bad scheme not like before when some of it was just plain autism. The worst shit is the streaming stuff, while they circle-jerk over how awesome they are.

it just started to piss me off while I watching for some few keks.

there's algorithms for both how well your video is promoted and how much you make

promotion is usually based on audience engagement (likes/dislikes & comments), embeds, & I'm fairly certain actual searches for the tags. the last thing that they added that I think is just bullshit meant only to help vloggers and lets players is how often you upload similar videos, which ultimately led to the death of the youtube animator community

the money, on the other hand, uses three basic factors. the original factor used was just total # of views, but they later added percentage of time watched and i'm fairly certain total time watched (kind of a mix of the previous two)

dude isn't even an atheist. he's one of those balless atheists who call themselves "agnostics" because they're too big of pussies to deal with the people who hate athiests

it would definitely explain the significant weight gain. same thing happened to Zoe Quinn

It's funny because Brad jones and TJ are why the new atheism movement has a bad wrap.

I would fuck her so hard

did Brad really have that big a role in new atheism? I know TJ did and is pretty much the atheist stereotype minus the fedora.

It's more like he doesn't want to admit that there is no reason that he would live on in some form after death.

I'd wet my willy with Marz

I don't know about Brad, but TJ was persona non grata among the Atheism Plus crowd (PZ "Bearded Taint" Myers even wrote a couple of blog posts condemning him) because he was critical of Anita Sarkeesian.

The main problem atheists ever had with TJ, before he became an Islam cock-chugging faggot, was that he always was aa shameless e-begger. Do try and find old videos by a guy names StraightDope where he exposed TJ and friends' e-begging for what cancerous thing it was. The guy even asked for money to pay for a booty call.

The obvious answer is JesuOtaku, if not because it's the only male* Channel Awesome member that you can fuck and still not be gay.

*for certain values of "male", that is, if you use the Tumblr definition of genderism, and why wouldn't you?

MarzGurl is one of these girls who ruined bright-colored dyed hair for me (I used to have a weak spot for them before weebs, Tumblr, and SJW ruined it for good). I have nothing but contempt for this fucking bitch.

Ads and views, ads and views. It's all ads and views. Ratings, especially positive ones, make it more likely for the video to be higher in search results and recommendation windows, thus more views.

Paytreon is a more recent addition, guaranteed money.

Goyimergate. Sarcuck is about as Holla Forums as Rabbi Yeshua Silversteinberg preaching the greatness of Israel and how evil any nationalistic sentiment is, please try harder next time.

That's part of the master plan. If it doesn't have super production values, it looks more "genuine", less "I am a paid shill".

(((Sony))) certainly had a hand in it, strongarming all distribution rights away from him, spreading false rumors, and assigning a (((doctor))) to him because he called out the jews.

for the other masochists here, i found a video of the infamous Holy Terror "review" where Linkara has artwork of him beating up a man in his late 50s

on youtube, but not his main channel (one of those subs channels) so he's not getting adbux

What the fuck

Link.

Name one flaw.

Pro-tip: You can't

that joke would have been actually funny if they had use a prosthetic penis

just got reminded of the artwork. what kind of jackass wants a pic of him beating up an old man to represent their show?

I warned you fucks. I said it would be masochistic to watch the whole thing

wish me luck bby

OK,I sorta understand this part of the deal.
But this one, I don't understand only because if I would do something for free. I would use my Autism to make something with production values when it comes to visuals and some minor sound-effects, free to use music or pay to use cheap music within a license agreement.

This is what I also don't get, most of it looks like a bad first draft, no pacing. Just gibberish about an opinion and later show some fact, try to be funny or something else with no pacing. It drives me nuts. Since allot of the time it could have been less than 8 min. They could have had more phases if they wanted to make a point. Kinda like making a mini documentary.

NC looks good in lowres

Which is probably why things started going wrong for her when she bought a proper camera for her videos.

There's some webbernet people that put in a lot of effort in one way or another, like LGR or Oddity Archive. Channel Autism is a collection of retards that don't want to learn or put in effort, same with faggots like leafy or that kike at h3h3, the meme-master version of vsauce or whatever flavour of the month dumb motherfucker is shitting up bandwidth for cash. Clint and Ben (Lgr and OA) have a deep love for what they talk about, and want you to enjoy it, too, so it shows in the final product.

Sure, these other guys you are talking about are probably great if its shown in the craft. So they probably have some sort of production value in sound or in the film form with editing.

Just like RLM has production values, and its something you notice with their content. I'm not shitting on all of them, just some of them especially when they start to shill to have more money, when they could not even bother to watch a tutorial.

Sargon is one that comes to mind, not production value, just ending a clip having a rant. Do the same over so he has a point, even though he could have done it in half the time with better video editing and better sound design. Maybe having a script so its not constant rambling.

But I believe I understand youtube better thanks Holla Forums

Is that young Ted Cruz?

You really are fucking autistic, aren't you? We're dealing with people here who can't fathom the idea of getting a real fucking job so grafting money from ad revenue and paytreon autismbux donations is what they do. Going "out of their way" to raise production values is counter-productive to them.

who is that 10/10 Spoony is with there?

a fan

Is Paul here? There are a lot of pony cartoon threads all of a sudden.

who knows?

What's Paw Dugan up to these days? Still not fucking his wife and raising her son?

aye

My God he's not even human, not anymore.

I love #4's comment
more honest than I thought the average democuck was capable

Hows Film Brain these days? Salty that Remain lost?

probably, but I can confirm that he's slowly turning into the blonde, british George Costanza

I seriously hope film brain doesn't do that

progressive became a pejorative when righteous indignation became the response to everything those who deem themselves progressive don't already agree with.

what? lose all his hair and gain a shit ton of weight? it'll be the funniest thing in the world

rate

Nostalgia Chick is the only one from Channel Autism back then worth fapping too.
Too bad she's a whore.

Lindsay used to be so fun but now she seems like such an urbane snob.

Maybe he could be convinced to go post some nudes in
>>>/cuteboys/

Also, dumping all my OC so far.

She loves the attention, but wants to appear.. above such anti-feminist notions.

So….do you think there will be any critical mention of Islam or such?

Who am I kidding we all know what its gonna be

She's been blacked.

It is definitely going to make Christianity its only target of mockery. Funny how nowadays, Atheists won't touch Judaism or Islam, but will not hesitate to insult Christianity at every opportunity. Just shows how cucked they are.

That'll do chistcuck.

How is he not even 30 yet looks like he's pushing his late 40's?

I want 4cucks pol to leave

I see you /ints/

What the fuck are you talking about? Practically all he does is rant about Syrian Refugees causing a spike in crime across Europe.

I'm surprised no one linked Der Fuhrer's latest video.
youtube.com/watch?v=atZ9-MxVPNM

It's okay, Brad. You can tell me how much of a Christcuck I am when you release your new movie.

Not going to lie, his lithe twink/femboy form has my cock hard. Someone post that video of him jerking it.

Is this the moment on film right before the breakdown of Spoony? This was the first video with April in with him.

Its sad to see what he's become. He was one of my favorite reviewers and I like the fact he was positive and not overly negative like the others. That and he was the only one who reviewed musicals. Seriously he was the only one on that website who was good at reviewing musicals and understood how they worked.

wow he didn't age well at all. Seriously does reviewing stuff on the internet suck the life out of you or something?

I remember seeing a story time of this comic on Holla Forums it's as bad as they say it is.

Yes

I didn't know he used to look good. God damn thats sad.

wait so linkara was doxed as being a cock sucking sissy?

i dont know linkara only seen him in side videos while watching others but still LOL

You were too good for this world Freddy. Rest in Peace man. You were the greatest.

yeah he was outed a while back. Though he surprisingly played the whole thing down and didn't sperg out though. Kinda makes sense why he'd date Iron Liz now that I think about it.

He was the champion.

My friends

He'll keep on fighting to the end.

I hate how cowardly these people are. You point out a mistake to their smug bullshit and they run behind a block button and act like they are the top dogs. That and I can't stand that condescending tone they use when speaking to people. It's like they treat people like children and act like they're smarter than everyone else when they're not.

No time for losers

He is the champion, he is the champion of the world!

vid related

How could someone with literal cancer be this fat?

He eats so much the cancer can't keep up with it!

Aye

Yeah. I used to like pawdugan for that and his early let's plays. Then he stopped doing musical reviews and went to full let's plays after that move. Not sure if he still does it now but I'd wager that he still does, he tries to sell out his and his wife's shitty etsy crap. This was a while back but he tries to sell his sneakyfeet character as a plushie and some adams family candles.

that's a damn shame.

the warning signs were there

sounds like a boston accent

Well im with TotalBiscuit with this one
He is right,and freedy was a fag trying to pose as a "nice one"
At least TB is honest

How is his cancer going?

Year ago i heard that he has a year of living
And yet he is still not dead

A Jewsih disease, which conveniently explains how a person would lose all lust for life when he is no longer fighting for his volk.

I understand that part really well. They don't want to work, so they get popular on jewtube by saying something popular, do a stream on vidya, review something popular in entertainment, ect.

But what I can't fathom is the circle-jerking each other or trying to backstab someone, being a drama queen. Not having a simple script going on a rant that goes nowhere or where a point was made in min 13 of a 40 min video. generally not having a pace to the video itself. The reason I can't fathom this part, is because with a script and later when you are in production you can save allot of time with just that. I would say time and money but they don't really use money in their production of a video. Except getting a video editor I can see some of them use After Effects in a poor manner, I don't mean some indie film poor. But just random stuff that does not belong in the whole video. That is why I'm calling it poor production values since it seems like a bad first draft. With no form of arch so the viewer does not knows that this is part one, the other is part two and later to conclusion.

Just simple shit can save allot of time. I watched totalbiscuit, he has the money for a high-end PC with a good enough mic and there is some editing on the sound department(would be my guess) but there is no script, so he made the same points 3 times already. That is a waste of time and since he has cancer time is not really on his side.

So simple shit you learn in film school, could've saved allot of time. They could even watch a tutorial or read how a script is made and how an arch should look like when they do a semi documentary(which they do) Its not fucking rocket science its common sense.

In the case of Razorfist he does have a script but he also loves to put in those long worded insults into them as well. I think Razorfist mentioned he was inspired by some comedian who did rants I forget his name.

Razorfist production is something I can't watch only because there is two traumatic insults to my perception that happens at the same time.
1, he sometimes have these black and white stuff but he has no form of other angles which is fine if you have several other footage but the problem comes when he only show himself, it gets boring fast. 2. where he talks fast and have a bad mice, that audible perception is something that can confuse someone that have a bad attention and concentration, so half the time I thought he was a coke,meth or any other amphetamine addict, only because he is skinny at the same time.

So there is 2 insults that is thrown at me the one is the visuals that makes me question what is going on, and when you do have the one angle the whole time its boring visually, since I can't determine why not have 2 or 3 cameras for more angles. Its not hard to edit footage. But problem number 2 is the fast talking and bad mice, which makes me question, if he is going to talk fast why have a bad mic? So the problem becomes, he shows himself off and talk fast, but is too cheap to get 2 or 3 cameras and a good mice.

So here is what I'm getting at visually its boring, audible its not boring so its no form of good pace or mix between the two so it becomes more confusing.

Back to
>>>/reddit/
with you.

You guys should follow Al Lowe's twitter. It's nothing but double entendre jokes.

Fun story , He posted a pic of that set on patreon as the long promised counter monkey recording space, once the donators asked about the new video there was total silence and a few days later that pic showed up on his twitter,closely followed about rants about trump

Fun story , He posted a pic of that set on patreon as the long promised counter monkey recording space, once the donators asked about the new video there was total silence and a few days later that pic showed up on his twitter,closely followed by more bitching about Trump

>>>Holla Forums

Newfag, please. It's the chemo that does that.

Kill yourself.

But that already happened, user.

What do you mean?

You are an idiot if you prefer lies over bitter truth

Who says that, outside of annoying characters in weeb games? Also, why didn't she just say LOL? It makes no sense to type out what kind of laugh you laughed.

Is anyone at CA as batshit as Shmorky?

What in the ever loving fuck am I listening to?

This paragon of humanity:
encyclopediadramatica.se/Shmorky

Who was in the wrong here?

Both of them. They were truly made for each other.

Dan Olson - together with Israel Galvez, Peter Griffin and another guy whose name I forgot - ddos'ed Holla Forums because of 'cp' found on hebe.

Funnily enough, those pictures were posted by Laurelai Bailey (so goes the rumour at least).

Not enough with ddos'sing Olson also downloaded the cp pictures onto his harddrive and wrote an article on medium how Holla Forums is unmoderated and you can find cp on there along with badly blurred pics of the cp and at the same time very detailed descriptions of said photos.

The catch: Holla Forums answers to US laws. According to these laws those pictures weren't cp (they are called 'posing photos'). However, they constitute as child pornography in Canada. Guess which nationality Olson has.

And this was at a time when all the stuff Chez Apocalypse put out (which Danny boy is a part of) was also featured on TGWTG.

Teehee

is there video of this?

Is that a picture of the Kickassia crew in the background with Douge's signature on it?

Latza seems like a genuinely good guy. I hope he makes it someday, and he doesn't become like his idols.

90% of women age so much worse than men

some autist would probably pay 50k for that.

His tweets are protected and I threw away the twitter account I was using to follow him. JFMSU.

I believe Dennis Miller is the comedian you're thinking of.

Do words have meanings where you come from user?

Is that the Canadian puppet guy? Also I heard he had cartoon lolis and posted it on a chan to get them busted because in Canadian law cartoon lolis count as child pornography.
Looking at this picture he reminds me of the science teacher from Stranger Things. That saddens me because the science teacher was a nice guy.

I think Nigahiga used to say teehee at the end of his videos.

The chez apocalypse site is still broken. Is Lindsay to cheap to hire a code monkey to help her or something?

thank you user. I knew Dennis was the first name.

Just read>>450193
so never mind.

Its funny when I first saw him and April together he looked kinda happy. I thought he can finally find peace now. I was sadly wrong.

Niggerhigger?

no its nigahiga, he's a Japanese guy from the Big Island (in Hawaii) I used to watch when I was in highschool. His older videos were him doing skits with his friends and dicking around. kinda fun stuff. He became a big celebrity on youtube and I kinda stopped watching him a while ago. Occasionally I might watch some good stuff he's got like this.

he's doomed

These are sad times.

Then what money did he use?

Then how will he pay the loan?

Where else would his "retirement fund" come from if his only source of income is second hand welfare?

what an absolute madman

I hope her aborted bebbeh haunts her in her 40's hits the "wall", gets rejected by even the numales and is forced to live by herself with her cunt friends and disgusting old dike, getting fat and lonesome till she a hero's.

Too cheap, too lazy. She is still accepting donations with one patreon for the site, one for herself, and one that is set up when she actually wants to do something

From what i understand Sony pressured him into settling on the first case where he was accused of kid fondling, a case which MJ supposedly could have won easily, but would have pushed back a ton of concerts and other events. This eventually led into the OTHER kid fucking lawsuit and helped MJ OD on drugs at the end because he couldn't take it anymore

Jesus he's more cucked than i thought.

sounds like you have autism

who thinks this hard about something so pointless

Holy fuck

same thing happened to me
I'm 28

lol he deserves cancer

Close but was never diagnosed with autism or within the spectrum. I wish I could have had autism would have explained my nitpicking nature on retarded shit like youtubers.

I get annoyed fast when something does not feel right. And there is allot of youtubers that I get that grudge. They've could have done things faster and more efficient if they've would have put some few bucks into a good microphone, some cameras like 3 for more angles. Learn how to do a color balance so it fits with the sound or music in the background.
Allot of small things and it could've been good.

But I guess, since they are after money they can't be bothered to do actual editing work. That is counter productive, if you don't have the time for it, just some few days and one could have crunched a decent quality video. Plus finding some stock footage that works for the video.

do you use head and shoulders? that might be the reason why you're losing hair.

not everyone's after money. some people do this because they like doing it

you mean, they do it for free?

Nah. I probably have male pattern baldness. I just routinely shave my head now.

good luck with that user.

some people do it just to do it

Sure, but eventually some of them want to make money from it, then you have a mess. maybe general editing skills but not enough to have a good flow with video and sound. If one is unlucky they actually have effects and not the brains to figure out color correction and balanced contrast. Plus a random throw with some effects because it looked cool when they've where in After Effects. But it fucked up the whole video because the color correction was wrong did not have a balanced contrast.

Sound design one kinda has to go super in-depth, its actually kinda hard. But for what they are doing they only need to find a good balance with voice and music throw inn something if they got a tittle-card or going to next segment if not have a minor silence and keep the volume of the voice within a good range, so when the silence breaks it does not feel like someone is shooting with a shotgun in the middle of the night.

Again its not rocket science its only common sense. I'm rustled only because I've been up for a really long time. And in the meantime I watch dumb shit on youtube.

soon