Movies you could not finish watching

Movies you could not finish watching.

She broke the glass inside.

I was asking a bunch of people on omegle about sad girlfriend movies or something, what i got was diary of an "oppressed" whore who is well paid.

I have the lowest taste and this (and dogvile, but that was the opposite problem of being too lewd) is the only movie in my whole life that i didn't finish,

The movie is called The Girlfriend Experience
(2009)

2001. spent most of the time i watched it fast forwarding.
i know there are others but they were so unmemorable i couldn't be bothered to remember their names.

Of she took the glass out would he die?

Oh god why did I click this

neat, torrenting it

2001 is fucking garbage

Migraine Headache: The Film

?

I never finished watching Avatar.

How do I get a girl like this

oh, I guess I should clarify. I was bored out of my skull and nodding off.

It would be extremely painful

Become an SJW

>>>/furry/

I stopped watching around the time they had the Homosexual Jew show off his Koran. I read about the rest of it though, so pretty glad I stopped when I did. The girl was annoying as fuck, V was a non-character with no personality, and the only other characters I remember were Stephen Fry playing himself, and the newscaster based on Bill O'Reilly.

That confused the hell out of me. Do Leftists not realize that Neocon Conservacucks like him hate Nazis, Fascists, and Racists just as much as they do? O'Reilly would never serve under a Fascist government, he'd be thrown into one of their camps.

No. No, they really, really don't. These people genuinely think Mitt Romney is "Far-Right". Haven't you ever heard the "America has no Left-Wing parties, the Democrats are Centre-Right, and the Republicans are Far-Right" argument? To them, Bernie Sanders is a Center Moderate, Angela Merkel is Right-Wing, and David Cameron is Benito Mussolini.

GLORIOUS!!

tbh cucime tbh