This is Valkyrie in Thor : Ragnarok

imdb.com/title/tt3501632/

This is Valkyrie in Thor : Ragnarok

Enjoy your diversity.

(((we))) wuz redbulls 'n shieeeeet

What if I don't wanna?

Damn, those dying vikings must have been surprised seeing a flying monkey.

WE

wtf i hate diversity now

This is why we have Ragnarok.

What the bullcrap? This really pisses me off…

Why?

Because the SJWs won't ever stop this bullcrap, it's freaking annoying. Movies are dead.

If a black man can play Heimdall, whitest of the white gods, I want to see a white man play Black Panther.

Why get emotionally invested about it, though?

Because this is OUR hobby, damn it! We're movie-watchers, and the SJWs just keep spitting in our faces every time they try to pull some bullcrap like this.

We need to start a "thing" like boycotting movies or something.

Or just pirate them like everyone else.

I'd love to see the mental gymnastics if Disney decided to pull that off. Whitest motherfucker is now Black Panther, calling himself the true heir of Wakanda. I'd die laughing if the normalfag crowd embraced and cheered for this.

I think it's time for you to get a better hobby than capekino.

This, I'm also freaking sick of this SJW bullcrap infesting our hobby.

Yepp, I'm doing just that. Last superhero movie I saw was Guardians of the Galaxy, and only because I've got a free ticket.

this is a freaking thing now

WUZ

I don't give a shit about capeshit, never really did, but did they literally make all the norse gods except (Loki the cuck) niggers?

More like steal my soul to Valhalla, and then wake up while she's telling me I got her pregnant and have to pay alimony for eternity.

NIGGERS

No but at this rate it would happen.

Negresses who get blessed with white seed are too grateful for that.

First they make the minor supporting cast a different race and observe the reaction and fallout.

If it's not too bad they do it again, this time with another minor character but closer to the main hero.

And so on and so forth. Finally the protagonist is a completely different race/gender/sexual orientation and everyone just accepts it as normal without complaint.

Then they start with the retconning.

HAHA, keep giving me reasons to justify piracy (((Hollywood))). No shekels 4u.

Big mistake though. People already hate the diversified versions of the major cape heroes (like blacked Spider Man). "Don't be ray-sis" is also starting to wear a bit thin too.

They want to sell their product to as many people as possible. That's why shit like this happens.
It's called (((capitalism)))

SJW bullcrap isn't just magically infesting your hobby from the outside, it's more than likely a direct and concious effort from producers in Hollywood to go this way.

The eternal kike Marvel/Stan Lee cashed in on norse mythology by making the old stories about Thor and Asgards, into some sort of silly superheroes from another planet.

And now they are subverting it, making a mockery of out what people used to believe in.

Odin will avenge us.

Odin isn't real LARPagan.

well they already did it with Heimdall so I'm not surprised to say the least.

stay mad mohammad

Muslims are constantly blabbing about crusaders and the "nations of the cross" and you think they're worried about goofy LARPagans.

stay delusional LARPagan

mohammad nobody likes you, please go tend to your goats

stay paranoid LARPagan

Muhammed is a pedophile faggot. Now if I were muslim then how could I say that? Now keep repeating the same thing over and over again because you've been BTFO'd.

I want to see DJ Qualls play Black Panther.

stay paranoid mohammad

Thor is a frilly faggot. Now if I were muslim then how could I say that? Now keep repeating the same thing over and over again because you've been BTFO'd.

Please stay on topic: black women eager to suck big white cock.

Given Fourth World I'd say the idea was more Jack Kirby's, like the vast majority of the good Marvel shit.

Why don't they just cut to the chase already and make every capeshit character a female nigger?

suuuure

user you aren't making any sense, just admit you lost and move on

This thread is full of bullcrap.

If it is only about money, why do they keep doing it even though they usually lose money? Or at least not make as much as they would have otherwise?

Niggers only still exist because white guilt is a thing. If the whites go, niggers will go the next day. Because without whitey how will they get gibs? And without whitey (libtards specifically) to protect them, the chinks and dunecoons will send them to monkey hell. Whites are the only ones who tolerate these walking tragedies

You're forgetting about (((them))). (((They))) play a major role in (((it))), too.

it's Marvel guys
soak it in

Welcome to Holla Forums

AYO

HOL UP

Marvel does it again! 5/5 their movies are insanely innovative and top class! it's too bad DC can't make a movie worth a shit.

Of course, (((they))) are behind most nonsense like this and most degenerate stuff in general
I assumed that was common knowledge at this point

AN OVERPLAYED MEME

THANKS FAKA

Isn't that niggress culturally appropriating Nordics with that hairstyle?

The chinks, eventually, yes. Terrorists, however, see them as great eunuch material.

White people don't have any culture of their own for others to appropriate.

I'm going to have to ask you to stop appropriating the english language you bigot

It was made by proud indigenous (black) Brits by working together in harmony with brown immigrants such as the French Normans and (black) Germanics.

It isn't about money. It's about hating white people.

I want to see this just for the sheer entertainment value outside of the movie theater.

Choice is not an option, Goy.

Good thing I don't watch capeshit anyway, its not even worth pirating since every movie is identical.

Don't forget that this was all made possible by the black gods of Alvonia V in space! Fucking whitey don't even know how english was invented.

JEWS

May I ask how you are you able to tell French and Italian cuisine apart? Do Austrian and Irish music sound exactly the same to you? Which European pagan mythology is your favourite? How come Danes don't wear kilts? Why are Germans so fond of beer but not wine? What's the deal with the different Christian denominations, anyway?

So what do the people defending this say? They're making norse gods not norse. It's fucking retarded.
I'm guessing something like
Why should a superhero movie be realistic?
or
Telling the story isn't as important as giving jobs to PoC
But I can't really see either of these arguments being particularly convincing. Why aren't people pissed off at this?
if i was white i would be furious

I remember there being a comic panel of some white guy being the black panther. When the Avengers hired him they kicked him out because they were looking for a black guy as a diversity hire rather than one based on merit.

Not the user you were replying to but Italian cuisine has pasta and pizza. Irish music has some riverdance stuff. Sadly I'm only a quarter Irish so the only Irish things I'm versed in is Catholicism and the coat of arms of my ancestors. My ancestral coat of arms was a peeing monkey. Regarding Pagan European Mythology kind of a tie between Greeks and the Norse, then again I'm not an expert on European mythology. Germans are usually Protestants and the Polish, Italians, and Spaniards are Catholics. Eastern Europeans are usually Orthodox Church and France is atheist. Also the British have the worst fucking food in Europe ever. Seriously the British can't cook for shit, at least the Irish got Corn Beef stew.

why is this even surprising?

There was a chinese guy and DARK TOWER in the original thor

disgusting

WE WUZ VIKINGS N SHEEEIT

The chinese guy is not actually asgardian. neither is the musketeer. it shows chinese guys space village in thor 2.

Ok my bad fair enough.

still doesnt explain DARK TOWER though

Quiet, nigger.

To the rfid vaccine line you go.

file name
'rumor'

Fucking Maloneys.

White people won't be around much longer as a race. I don't blame corporations and media for wanting to get a head start on appealing to other races and building good will. It's good business.

This actually makes sense. A pretty, white, young, fit Valkyrie would be too much of a threat for the women who want to fantasize about Chris Hemsworth. A black woman, though? Completely non-threatening AND they get to pretend they're being racially supportive.

White people are in no danger of being bred out in our lifetimes.

Wasn't gonna watch it anyways, getting tired of these superhero movies.

who cares.

i'd say that when they cast idris elba in the first movie the idea of nordic gods being…nordic went out of the window.

I see nothing wrong with this accurate portrayal of modern northern Europe.

Literal SJWs on Holla Forums

Holla Forums stay on your containment thread