Every time a character falls down

Why is this a thing?

To show that they are tough and strong despite proving that they have shit balance.

Well you're right. If someone fell, and then stood up seemingly unscathed, I would have to assume they have a concussion, or a broken arm, or were otherwise not ok

But they assume you think that when you see them fall, hence their unnecessarily defensive cries about being okay.

Little kids do it all the time. That's why.

because its le funny dialogue xD look its like a sitcom! what great writing

It was originally a pretty funny joke meant to draw attention to the fact that nobody around him asked if he was ok.
Jews are uncreative and copypasted it and other lines of dialogue it's quiet… too quiet everywhere so now it doesn't mean anything except WORDS GO HERE

Oh fuck, if I hear this line one more fucking time I'm gonna die.

IT'S OK, IT'S JUST A CAT

A cheap effect to create suspense.

Heeeeees baaack

It's quiet… too quiet.

>"That was Plan B!"

Both 'I'm OK!' And 'it's quiet… Too quiet'
Appear a lot in anime, translations and dubs. Everyone copies it, not just your Jewish scapegoat.

Is Holla Forums capable of having a single thread with no baneposting? I want to see an archive of such a thread, preferably from this month. Bane is practically as much a part of the board as the reply field.

>>>Holla Forums

>>>Holla Forums

wew

wew

You merely adopted baneposting. Holla Forums was born in it, molded by it. Holla Forums didn't see the serious discussion until it was already in the top 25, by then it was nothing but blinding!

Hi Holla Forums

Found the jew :^)

Allahu ahkbaar

keep lurking cuck

cuck niggers lol