Are you going to watch it?

Are you going to watch it?

why is matthew mcaughnahey pretending to be chris angel?

no. the only thing worse than Steven King books is screen adaptations of Steven King books

I heard his short stories tend to be good is this true?

Not really. Also the books were pretty shit for most of the later half.

Depends on what you're into.

Pet Semetary and Misery were good, Creepshow and Christine too. Langoliers wasn't bad. This is going to be 100% shit though, they don't even seem to care about making money anymore.

Recommend Night Shift and Skeleton Crew, both are excellent and some of the stories have even been spared crappy movie adaptations. Good example is The Jaunt, 2:18:47 embed related.

He gonna be given the women his Dark Tower.

Good thing Roland never has to swim.

is it full of ugly niggers and ugly kikes like in your picture?

no, im not going to watch this turd

McConaughey is a car shilling hack but he's texan and pretty far from being a kike.

he looks like a slimey kike though

I prefer Cuck King.

I can remember when I was a little boy. My grandmother and I could hold conversations about black men entirely without ever opening our mouths. She called it 'cucking'.

Huh? Neither of them look like they could be Roland

This made me chuckle-fart.

why would you even have that webm?

More like Stephen C.K., amirite?

No.

why bother watching any of his shit when the ending will be
"and then it went away for some reason"

Race swapping is stupid to begin with, and downright retarded when the MC is literally insulted for being a honkey.

Because goons are legitimately obsessed with black dicks and interracial cuckoldry.

The Dark Tower had its moments. You might not like it but they're not bad books.

Serious quality drop in Book V. Looking back, Book IV is the same way; pointless backstory. We don't need 600 pages of that shit, just tell us "Roland lost his one true love a long time ago", the end. Besides, he was like fifteen, right? It was just youthful lust, not true love.

I gave up on the Dark Tower when they introduced the cripple slow with multiple personalities, with the white cuckling being horny for her or something.

The story would have worked if it didn't have any characters from Earth and if King wasn't a massive cuckold.

*sow, not slow

you sound about twenty, american, low-test, thinning hair?

Is Steven King actually involved in the screenplay or shooting of the movie?

If yes this is going to be a pile of shite.

No, just not with a shit taste in books.

yes
Nightmares and Dreamscapes is a good collection to start off on
he tends to insert good references to other works in his short stories too and not self-felate on them compared to his novels, if I were to describe it.

>giant space spider defeated by the power of underaged gangbangs AND FRIENDSHIP

Yeah, how bout no.

Underaged interracial gangbangs.

This is the same author who said the greatest suspense and intrigue comes from the unsolved mystery or unanswered question. Odds are good he's no more cucked than he was before, just he has zero say and they're hijacking his twitter for publicity.

Didnt like the books, so probably not

What a hack.

What was the point of the gangbang in IT anyway

Considering the level of detail King went into describing the gangbang and the dicksizes the Kids i can really only think of one purpose.

Lol no.

It's been a decade since i read it but i think it was because the Kids needed to lose their innocence to beat the Clown?
That and King probably wrote himself into a masturbatory frenzy.

Yes. Not going to pay for it though.

So, as cucked as they come.

How bad is this movie going to be? I have a gut feeling its going to be like Supernatural but blacked.

Calling it now.
>The Gunslinger
>Sexy shit will be tame as hell to avoid R rating as they can't risk condemning their cash cow universe
It works as a book series that you invest time in, but most likely won't work in film form; ending a short book with mystery leaves you wondering, ending a 90 minute film like that just causes confusion and pisses the audience off.
This is kino today, same as GhostJUSTers showed us it's about power moves and diversity and profits and absolutely anything but integrity. If you're honestly hoping for a different outcome, wish in one hand, shit in the other; see which one gets filled first.

It will be shit just like every other adaption he's involved with. I'm expecting Stand and Shining mini series levels of boredom designed specifically to indulge King's white guilt. Roland, his lineage and literally the entire force battling against the destruction of the beams is known as "The White." His blue eyes and Arthurian anglo lineage are referred to countless times and the Susannah character is deliberately written as a racebaiting counterpoint to him, Eddie and Jake being white. They might as well have a woman playing Roland for all the sense it makes. That drunk driver should have backed up and finished the job.

I don't think so. I was a rabid fan of the books and wouldn't give a squirt of piss to see it. Millennials don't read and most people I know familiar with the series never even bothered to finish it. A black cowboy fighting a wizard to get to a magical tower? And it's only part 1 of how many? Normies will stay away in droves, even blacks who like the books (all 5 of them) probably won't have any interest since it's such an obvious case of pandering.

Nobody is going to pay this much to view a nigger ape a human, for some weird, boring as fuck book series.

This shit has nowhere the appeal of Game of Thrones.

honestly the Dark Tower books went to shit starting with the second one. It's not really a series so much as different books loosely shoved into "muh multiverse".
Hell, sometimes he couldn't get through an entire book before he started writing something else – Blaine the Train was okay then the second half of the book is a flashback.

No. The book was garbage even without black washing. Damon Lindelof tier garbage that made no sense whatsoever.

I'll probably pirate it out of morbid curiosity, though I'm 100% certain it will be a shit show. The fact that Roland is black is pretty much a deal breaker for me, honestly. So much of the story is based off the fact that he is white and another main character is black.

I could kill everyone involved with this AND everyone else in jewlywood, and I wouldn't feel a single thing

stop exaggerating. the racism shit was 200 pages in the third book, it is found nowhere else once susannah coalesces from detta/odetta

all later references to detta's racism are unimportant, used simply to remind you that detta still lives in her head. its basically a hasty origin story for susannah

Go to bed, Stephen.

Wat? Everything about her in every book is racial. Drawing of the Three (the 'second' book) is all about her civil rights background, her muh oppression and the evils of whitey but even without detta the race card comes up repeatedly throughout the series. In fact now that I think about it aren't King and the studio really marginalizing a stronk black woman here? Isn't casting Idris a clear example of patriarchal appropriation? I might have to write a letter.

I wizzard who chucks hand grenades from harry potter at people as his ultimate magic.

Fuck my life shit was terrible.

Gunslinger was good. Everything after was just a slow wind down with occasionally interesting set pieces.

King getting hit by a car was the turning point. Something got knocked lose, exhibit a being turning his magnum opus in to a meta shitfest about the crimson king trying to kill him before he can finish the story. Wolves and everything before was good, will never know what might have been if that downy looking bastard had just walked on the other side of the road.

no it doesnt. seriously read it again. you're remembering shit that wasnt there same as some dickwad did with the original ghostbusters having to be responsible for massive property damages which never happened

Jesus are you literally carl the cuck? And no I don't need to reread 8 books to remember that her being an independent black womyn in an awkward interracial relationship wasn't brought up repeatedly and that's not even counting all the "lawwd honey child" black dialogue King gave her. This turd is going to flop worse than cisbusters, you know it, I know it, everyone with a passing acquaintance to reality knows it. Just accept it and keep counting the days till wonder woman comes out.

The whole point of her arc in Book 2 was that her "nice" personality was a wimpy spineless pushover and her "bad" personality was way too far in the other direction, she was an ignorant and malicious racist with a persecution complex. She had to join the halves in a compromise to become a whole person. Detta/Odetta's racism was never portrayed as a positive thing.
The change to Roland is stupid and I'm not going to watch this, but you should get the facts right.

Also if memory serves detta makes a short comeback in song of susannah during mordred's birth, not a huge part of the book but definitely a critical plot point in the story since it relates to Flagg's death.

I'd prefer if they'd kept King's long tradition of mediocre but enjoyable TV movies running.

I remember reading many years ago about how a Talisman movie was a done deal and Spielberg was going to get it made. Knew it was never going to happen though, just like knew the Granger miniseries/movie thing would never happen. It's literally beyond the powers of modern hollywood to produce anything but shit.

They'll just turn her into a schizo racist white cripple so she can call him nigger, learn the error or her ways, and then get blacked. Cap it.

Somebody please remind me what that song is

You'd think the amount of killings and wierd shit they saw would have made them lose their innocence as it is. But King was in his drinking phase, needed to jack off, and the rest is history.