7th Heaven Bread

Let's do this

Other urls found in this thread:

zimbio.com/The 50 Most Infamous Female Teacher Sex Scandals
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you think the father ever raped Jessica Biel?

Character probably, actor definitely.

>>>/christian/
>>>/cuck/

well meme'd xD

Sinner, please

I thought everyone was a sinner

Jessica Biel was hot…WAS.

ur mom's a sinner, know what i mean bitch? HA

REMINDER THIS THREAD IS FOR DISCUSSING THE GOAT TV SHOW NOT JUST ONE ACTRESS

But Jessica Biel was hot…
WAS

7th Heaven = Twin Peaks
Eric Camden = Leland Palmer

Prove me wrong.

seventeen year olds dude

Mary Camden = Laura Palmer

MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS

remember fapping to this when I was like 13..

good times

How bout we just get this shit out of the way

Didn't the dad character end up being a pedo?

In the show?
I remember seeing him on Always Sunny.

win

fail

Its our (((human right))) to be here, goy.

OP here. Jelly?

BIGOT

I want Jessica to fart on my face.

Yeah but tbqh 10 is the new 16

hey joe!
where you going with that joint in yo hand?

why would you admit any of this?
women are always recording shit

what the fuck?

-they- hired a pedo to be the face of judeo-christian values on primetime tv.

just like it was (((a coincidence))) that the three guys hired for the "family man" role on the three most popular black shows in the early 90s were all faggots.

Why is she hunched over in all of these like a goblin? Really ruins it.

She wore a wire to leverage him in to a better divorce settlement. Married to her for 27 years and she released the tape anyway just to fuck him over and get a few extra TMZ shekels.

He was a pedo, he got what he deserved. He deserved worse actually.

The bible says an eye for an eye, using that logic justice for him would be a significantly older woman exposing her vagina to him and making him touch it.

Did this shit actually happen? Why the fuck did she look directly in the camera?

Actually he doesn't really, since the Females get much less, plea-bargains, no-jail time, or suspended and reduced sentences for the same stuff.

Have a read and become enraged at the low to nil jail time.

zimbio.com/The 50 Most Infamous Female Teacher Sex Scandals

Also why does Mackenzie Rowan look perma 13 yrs old? I mean shes 19 in this wtf.

MUH DICK

You are too old for her.

Why these fuckers are here? What happened?

BO thinks that letting weebs and ponyfags in and turning this place into Holla Forums2.0 is a good idea, probably since traffic has been slipping here the last few months. Welcome to current year germany.

Fuck that sink one! I feel like she's about to fall! Get the fuck out of the sink ya bloody nong! Ya gonna hit ya head!

Who is she? Why is she all over her son? Why does her son have a massive boner?

Who can say.

Just because thirsty old judges let females off doesn't mean he deserves less of a punishment. It just means we need to become more anti-woman as a society and get back to burning bitches like witches. All pedos should be piked and burnt alive, male or female.

Yes unfortunately it upsets people that reality isn't a Disney movie.

he's right though.

you know you have failed as a minister when your son converts to judaism.

didn't know collins was a pedo.

does this explain why i sort of felt uncomfortable watching this show?

Jesus, you know shes plowing both of her sons while her husband is away.

Why would you feel uncomfortable? It's whole point is being comfy as fuck.

not for me.

did they ever explain where lucy's cop husband found so much money to buy their house?

Well, women don't plow so much as get plowed, but point taken

Funny you seem to know a lot about the show. As far as Kevin link related, used his job to grease the wheels and get no bid, no show jobs for Lucy who then funneled the money back in to their joint bank account. Their whole relationship was 100% convenience. He needed a beard in good standing with the community to help fund his lifestyle, she needed a chad wearing a ring to convince herself she wasn't just some 5/10 dumpy broad.

He got what he deserved. Not only did he cheat, he fucked a child. He was completely in the wrong here.

10 year olds are damn incovenient though, I think parents should keep them in the house til they are of age. They have the innocence and lack of self awareness of a kid, and the body of a teen.

I don't wanna see some innocent faced kid with a huge rack playing chase around the water sprinkler with a see through shit for christ sake.

That shit fucks your head up.

What the fuck kind of ten year olds do you know?

no he didn't. he exposed himself to one and apologized years later

It's still sexual abuse. It doesn't really matter if there was actual penetration or not

The girls in the pics for one thing.

Outliers. Most ten year olds are not that developed

So what? They still exist.

So what happens when you turn yourself in the cops after fucking a 19 yr old that looked like a 10 year old? :P

So little girls on those European nude beaches are literally being raped? No pic related.

The iPhone was a mistake.

but that's the face of judeo-christian values.

christian values are a completely different thing.

as i thought.

nah. it's just that part that really stuck with me ( and the episode with the french guy).

I'd smash that little whores back doors in.

I forgot about the other daughter, wasn't she like a 30 year old playing a teenager?

You mean Beverly Mitchell? She was 15 when the show started shooting so, naw.