Movies with no romance/love subplot

Top flickino. I still can't find an action flick with better use of montage. Owen Wilson's best/only good performance.

THIS IS NOW A VIRGINCORE THREAD

Master & Commander
LOTR (if you skip Arwen scenes, and you should)

I love the polish poster so much btw.

Never seen it. I'll watch it.

This is more autismcore than virgincore, but it's still along the same lines.

My nigga

sage for doublepost.

Also Elizabeth I and Mary were virgins.

I dislike the ending. The shootout and haircut were unnecessary. Too revenge-y, and I don't think he had enough reason to do it, we have Death Wish for that purpose.

Op here. Boring Religious 60s movies FUCK OFF.

Andrei Rublev is the manliest kino ever made. Manlier than Predator, really.

Do you feel in charge?

It's like you're asking us to troll you.

aalso michealanglo fucked whores, and the agony and the ecstasy had a romance subplot.

I thought it was the opposite, Lawrence got his boypussy pounded by Turkish officer.

Michelangelo did not fuck whores, you're just making shit up. And T.E. Lawrence was raped. He wasn't gay. He was however a sociopath attracted to pain. He enjoyed killing in war and enjoyed feeling pain. Would've probably been a serial killer in another time/place.

im talking about the movies you autist, not the actual historical events.

The ending showcases the irony of the film.

Travis spends the entire film as a scummy lonely person who continuously justifies why people don't want to hang around him by how more and more secluded and insular he becomes with his plot to kill a Senator.

When that fails he then directs his attention to Sport and Iris. And the media, the girl's parents and everyone else paints him a hero after he mercilessly guns down a brothel of people. And nobody knows earlier that day he tried to assassinate a politician.

The film does have a romance subplot with Betsy, and the entire film has this subtext about how the entire reason why he wants to kill Senator Palantine is because he hates how she rejected him. Because she was working on his campaign for election

The other ironic thing is after he kills Sport and all of the other guys at the Brothel, Betsy starts becoming more interested in him.

Damn I really like the Warriors.

Saw

The thing

The captain and doctor are the gayest couple I've ever seen on a ship.

the romance is the main plot

Jack and his wife in the beginning.

Mary Magdalene

Travis and Jodie Foster/Cybil Shepard

Shutter Island
Literally all about a guy who can't get over killing his wife

Its a shame this is becoming so increasingly rare. Even buddy comedies or adventure films are being reduced to shipping garbage. Even TFA which had little to no romance aside from some barely implied shit between the black guy and the ugly bitch is somehow now being treated as the first gay love story because yaoifags have an irrational boner for Poe x Finn just because the actors joked about it on Ellen of all places.

Taxi Driver felt fine to me.

He said no romance or love subplot you illiterate dingus.

It's pretty clear who's guilty of not reading here.

Go back to the David Icke forums you massive faggot.

Dirty Harry is a masterpiece.

Didn't they add a shitty romance subplot in the reboot/prequel?

Deliverance

Wat? Triggered low IQ nigger white knighting your kike on a stick, I get that, but what does David Icke have to do with anything?

The reboot is a prequel.

Hence why he said reboot/prequel.

You forgot to call him a cuck while bitching about how these Hollyjew films are anti-white and triggering.

Pretty much this. The entire plot still has romance as a driving force.

If they hadn't included that elf x dwarf bullshit that wasn't even in the books, these films would've qualified as non-romantic.

Yeah, but its shit.

Pick one retard.

Alien didn't, surprisingly. At least as far as I remember.

I was thinking of posting Alien but I wasn't too sure since I hadn't seen it in years and I don't remember the interactions between Ripley and her crewmates.

This shit have tons of romance in it.
love of god
Smh tbh fam

Its more of a parental/familial affection rather than romance/lust tbh fam.

You mean Jewcore, yes? I'd rather skip any movie about kikes, there is enough of that already.

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels (I believbe there's not a single woman in the cast for any semblance of cancerous romantic subplot)

Snatch (similarly, there are only two women in the cast: one is an old pikey woman, the other one is a shaved-head snarky lesbian)

One female sidekick and no romance in it for once, absolutely amazing.

Snatch

The joke

Your head

did the fedora cut off the bloodflow to your tiny brain autismo

Stay mad, christcuck.

I bet you never even watched a Spielberg film because of your sensibilities, you cunt.

No, I never watched a Spielberg movie because I know better than watch blockbuster garbage. The fact that those are produced and/or directed by a Jew is (((pure coincidence))), I'm sure.

His assistant clearly wanted the Robo-D.

Dredd was clearly a homo

Anderson and the nigger.

This movie was shit.

And then Magnum Force had to fuck it up thanks to Clint Eastwood's weird yellow fever.

As terrible as this movie is, at least it gives me nostalgia for the time when nobody knew who the fuck Kevin Hart was.

I still don't know, does that make you happy?

indeed it does

the metro gayfag and his bitch don't count.

what about the helicopter guy?

Revolver doesn't have any.

It's also my favorite movie

Do bromances count?

Does this count?

It's a shit overrated flick indeed. Bland dialogue, bland acting from everyone that isn't Dredd, bad CGI, and boring setting unlike the comic and 95 adaptation. Anderson was such an annoying bitch, I was hoping that the bitch got BLACKED to death.

More like movie with literally nothing but monkeys and floating trash.

This might actually be my favorite movie

More like gaymances

Whoa, look at these shit opinions

Same here (OPhere). Like maybe my favorite movie of all time.

There's a bit of love subplot between the cowboy and his trailer trash wife but it is so unoffensive it's practically sterile from irritating, icky love/romance feels.

I think it's the only one of the cornetto trilogy where simon pegg's character doesn't have an unrequetted romance.

best knife combat scenes in a movie ever

Crowe's wife leaves him because of the death threats

Do romance films that don't have a secondary couple count?

more like shit

she doesn't even run away with him, that was less of a relationship than humungus choking out the homo in mourning.

The Wicker man
no the girl seducing him for a sacrifice doesn't coutn as a romantic subplot.