youtube.com/watch?v=T6xJzAYYrX8
hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a11/A11_PAOMissionReport.html
blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?t=KJV&strongs=H5377
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WUZ

FIGURES

ASTROTURFS

ALIENS

No one knows them because they didn't do anything of note. The fucking janitor who made sure no one slipped and smashed their heads off the expensive equipment was more important.

ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS

$5 says it's going to show they're secretly the ones who made the mission succeed

Kinda reminds me of Google's Juno picture being a multicultural rainbow when the actual people involved were all white with one girl.

BLACK EXCELLENCE

RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY!

The one on the right should hide her figure.

don't mind me, I'm just looking 4 the 4get

I certainly hope they don't mean Katherine Johnson was a hidden figure.

Stop it, get hunter, there are more important things. What are you doing with your life? Just hunting gets? Take a look at yourself in the mirror!

Even this story is obscuring what really happened and what African-Americans really accomplished with regards to the space program.

youtube.com/watch?v=T6xJzAYYrX8

HIDDEN NIGGERS

was she autistic? don't they always try to say that number people are autists?

wait a sec, then how the fuck did russia get to the moon without fat sheboons?

would be a great horror film. imagine Detroit post fallout

fuck me

UNTERDIMENTIONAL

Ancient mummy shows all ruskies were indeed african. All soviet's land and inventions belong to africa.

AYO DEY BE UH BLO OUT SOON STALKA

DAS RITE!

Or they could make a movie about the people that actually did the fucking work. But why the fuck would they do that, all the people that did the work were white men.

I thought she was in a space suit.

What would they realistically have done? Even white woman where not allowed to do anything but make roasts and clean. Yet they expect people to believe 3 nigger woman did something worth mentioning?

WE GAVE U DIS PUSSY, YOU OWE US!

i wonder how many people are retarded enough to believe anything movie related was ever real

WE WUZ EGGHEDDZ N SHEEIT

I'm sorry, do you think this is funny? Just posting one word with the letters all capitalized? That's funny? That's your idea of a joke? Don't make me laugh (in contempt of you, not because I find you amusing). There's more to proper comedy than this nonsense and I for one, am appalled that this site, once known for its creativity and production of truly original content, has now fallen this low.
Comedy requires a certain finesse that you evidently don't possess. It's all about the mastery of timing, surprising and even shocking the audience… and here you are, making the exact same thread, with the exact same wording, with the exact same image, for what is probably the fifth or sixth time today. Do you think you're witty? You're not: you're just a stupid boy. That same stupid boy who tried persistently to be the class clown in the fifth grade, who kept shouting inanities at the most inappropriate times, and who never quite understood that his classmates weren't laughing with him, but at him. You're not clever, you're a little chimp who always tried too hard.
That's why you were bullied back then. That's why I'm bullying you now. You're tone-deaf, a semi-autistic child who can't comprehend that there's a time and place for everything, and who always says the wrong thing at the wrong time. That's why you have no friends or girlfriend, and never will.

Fucking hell! How stupid do they think people still are? Earth is flat and we never went to the moon.

SORRY, I THINK THIS STUDY? OF MATTER AROUND THE BODY OF THE LETTER TO SEND? IT'S WEIRD? THIS WILL KIDDING? (BECAUSE IT IS NOT VERY MAURIS DO YOU DESPISE D) DO NOT LAUGH. THE BEST KNOWN OF THE CREATION OF COMEDY NONSENSE AGE ARRIVED, THE GROUND WHERE PRODUCTION OF NATURAL REALITY IS BORING.

A COMIC, IN ORDER TO VERIFY THAT IT IS NOT CLEAR, IT NEEDS TO BE REQUIRED. YOU CAN MAKE USE OF THIS, TOO, IS NOT SURPRISING THAT THE DEADLINE … THE PLACE OF HEARING, WITH THE SAME THREAD, 5 AND 6, OR THE RIGHT OF THE PICTURE MORE EASILY NOW THE TERMS OF THE JUDGMENT OF THOSE WHO DO AT ALL. DO YOU THINK WHAT YOU THINK? YOU JUST STUPID CROWD. YELLING REQUIRED TO CONTINUE THE SAME TIME, HE COULD NOT UNDERSTAND THE BUSINESS WELL IN FIFTH GRADE AND KIND OF LAUGH WITH HIM. HTC HIT OFTEN DIFFICULT TO ENNIO.

DO YOU, THEREFORE, IT IS NECESSARY. THEREFORE, FOR THE MOST PART. THE COLOR IS ALWAYS HALF DEAF, STERILIZED, WHERE THERE IS ONE, AND NOT SEE, AND IF THEY ARE. WHAT SHOULD I HAVE A FRIEND WHO IS A FRIEND, AND MORE…

WE WUZ TZARS 'N SHIET

They didn't chimpout during launch, which is a significant achievement for 3 violent nigresses.

Kill yourself. You're the cancer that got reddit and JUST banned from 4chan. You thought you were making things smarter with retarded, LITERALLY AUTISTIC logic like this.

And now? Now that they auto-ban "go back to reddit" and delete JUST threads? Now that board has 4 to 6 capeshit threads on the front page every hour of the day, competing for the game of thrones and britfag bullshit.

JUST spawned hundred of hilarious user-participatory song lyric riffs and a genuinely hilarious meme that spans the entire Western internet. "hi reddit", as has been proven beyond a doubt, kept the onslaught of capeshit at bay for at least a full year.

You are literally the type of person who belongs at reddit. You're not bullying anybody. You're mad and belaboring a point that's already been made: You don't belong here. You'll be happier at reddit and we'll be happier without you

I just wanna lick those huge soup coolers

>>>Holla Forums

If only we could ban JUST and reddipol from Holla Forums. Then maybe Brendan might get his shit unfucked and we'd probably have higher quality posts.

Did Einstein have a minority janitor? If so I think Holla Forums could write the next prog washed shit movie.

Why speculate? 4chan showed us what happens.

Go back to reddit.

"what was his problem?"
"really makes you think"
"What did they mean by this"

these threads should be banned tbh

I thought you faggots believed in no moderation.That's not very heh pill of you nigger.

Einstein's a fraud. They wouldn't expose their longest running and most renown fraud.

WE WUZ ASTRONUTS AN SHEEIT. WE HELPED DEM WHIETY WIT DEY ROCKETS WE REVERSED ENGINEERED FROM THE GREAT BLACK MAN'S FLYING PYRIMIDS AND SHEEIT

Almost as realistic as any other claim involving NASA.

Who the fuck buys this shit?

Or is this some sort of Tax-break scenario?

TRULY EMPOWERING

CULTURAL APPROPRIATION.

you should be banned tbh

filtered

Can they be even more obvious and blatant?

I didn't watch the film, but I'm looking at wiki page, and only actors that are listed in the case are either white, or Jews. These Jews still look relatively white though, so… were there really any multiculti diversity-forced casting choices?

I meant "casting", shit.

I hope the makers of this movie realise that nobody fucking knows who anybody on the Apollo 11 mission was other than Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong, and I also hope they realise how fucking many people were involved in the mission.
NASA themselves said that at one point over 300,000 people were involved in the mission.
hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a11/A11_PAOMissionReport.html
The success of the mission certainly did not rely on three niggeresses.

user pls no don't use facts i won't be able to push my agenda if you do

OY GEWALT!

*That wasn't why he received it, but normans don't know that shit.

hi reddit

Why are they all melanin enriched?

Can you blame them? Where else would they think such a shitty forced meme came from?

Just another sensible rewriting of history.

I'll always remember I was here, the day the memebots won.

Kek. Go back to /newsplus/, not-fam.

gtfo and kys.

נָשָׁא nâshâʼ, naw-shaw'; a primitive root; to lead astray, i.e. (mentally) to delude, or (morally) to seduce:—beguile, deceive, × greatly, × utterly.

blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?t=KJV&strongs=H5377

I'd get why you'd want to ban reddit but who the fuck doesn't like Brendan Fraser??

That's rich coming from a fucking waste of air like yourself

it's not even a fucking meme

If this was just a semi-fictionalized documentary of the behind the scenes turmoil and work that went into making the first moon-landing happen, then that would be one thing.. But this whole movie is just another WE WUZ SLAVES N SHIIET kind of movie that's supposed to amp up white guilt and somehow ease racial tensions by creating a hideous hyperbole of past events.

He's talking about the recent satellite mission, not that fucking movie about a whiny teenage girl and michael "jeb" cera

So… נָשָׁא nâshâʼ = Jewish tricks?

Here's what niggers were really doing at the time.

Yeah I remember that. I felt really sad for all the scientists involved that day.

Shit