Take the Sheev quiz

starwars.com/news/quiz-how-well-do-you-know-emperor-palpatine?cmp=smc|544766985&linkId=27652868

Take the Sheev quiz.

HOW ABOUT YOU CHECKEM

pretty easy if you know some EU stuff.

7/10, and I didn't even watch any movies/play games/etc.

10/10

This shit was pleb as fuck. At least make some more obscure questions relating to the comics.

8/10

Let the anger flow through your responses

If you didn't get 10/10 you are a rebel shillcuck.

I got 9/10 because I misread the question as who motioned for Palpatine to become Chancellor, instead of who gave him emergency powers

10/10 I'm a Sheev master.

It makes you a pleb that skimmed through the movies.

9/10, I'm not Sheevil enough to know the name of his aide.

Its the blue guy with horns. His name was Mas.

10/10 faggots

I love how every single question is common knowledge right from the movies, except his first name. They even threw a curve ball with 'he doesn't have one' which is probably what 95% of fucking people will choose. What is starwars.com trying to tell us Holla Forums?

OHDAR! OHDAR!

I guess we're the only true Sheev elite. Although as pleb as this quiz is, I like how they asked Mas's name. Something mostly EU lovers or CWfags would know.

Funny thing is, he's got that long ass tongue yet his species has no taste buds. Everything tastes like disgusting shit to his kind.

8/10 and one of them I was 50/50 on the right answer. Honestly 7 of those 8 were possible with film knowledge alone and the 8th with good guesswork.

tfw 10/10

The sheev is strong in me

now I am become senate