Will they be alright?

The Race War just started in Milwaukee and the fate of RLM is in the hands of the city's diversity. Is the will of Mike's Reich powerful enough to save RLM from the cuckoldedness brought upon them by Rich "Louis CK in Training" Evans and AIDS "Tyrone's pozhole" moby? Will Mike's favorite bitch boy perish under a thousand BBCs? Is Beardfat indeed the BO of Holla Forums?

Find out on this episode of Milwaukee Race War 2016!

Seriously though, if Mike saves them all are we going to get funny episodes of RLM that are devoid of PC shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

vdare.com/posts/ted-cruzs-wife-heidi-on-task-force-which-wrote-building-a-north-american-community-report-aimed-at-abolishing-america
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Posting some Third Reich Mikes for morale

Did we meme the Milwaukee race war into existance?

Highlights from the last 24 hours for those who don't know what's going on:

-BP Gas burned,
-BMO bank burned,
-Beauty Supply Burned,
-Auto Parts Store Burned,
-2 Liquor Stores

WHERE'S MILWAUKEE'S HERO WHEN YOU NEED HIM?

I bet Rich, Jay, Beard fat and aids Moby were out there on the night offering up white guilt apology blowjobs. Falling to their knees and closing their eyes every time a black person came near them.

Oh yeah I remember that glasses dude, he wasn't so bad, why the fuck did they have to replace him with AIDS moby

That is AIDSmoby. He just lost weight after getting AIDS.

pic related

Where were you when Jay said anyone using the term feminazi unirocinally is a bad person?

I was here, just now. I didn't know he said that. Top kek.
They also take digs at Trump in their latest vids, even small ones. Anything to keep their plebbit patreon audience happy.

He said that in the gaming channel. It was uploaded today, so maybe they are still alive?

Shame, I wish at least aids Moby got crushed under the feet of a nigger mob.

webm or didn't happen.

Fucking niggers.

Did they chimp out in their own neighborhoods again, or did they actually go and try to fuck with whitey this time?

I don't know how to make webms nor I really care enouth to lose time to make it.

Hopefully if the cops chase an older nigger with military experience into a home depot they don't all split up looking for him seperately one by one in the dark because that would be fucking stupid.

I fucking hated that movie.

Technically it's true.

They were chasing down whites and beating them. Pulling whites out of their cars and beating them. They've taken the streets but they're encroaching on the other neighborhoods. Perhaps by tonight they'll be taking them.

Do these faggots not realize thats why people hate BLM and shit? It's depressing that there are some black people like that black cop post on Facebook who is even shunned by his own fucking race because he wanted to do good?

I just hope there are some actual shootings.

According to Deray, they just want Oboingo to incite martial law in the states and ruin Trump's chance of winning the election.

In what sane mind do that plan makes sense?

Why doesn't Holla Forums have a sticky about this?

I'm so sure this is ruining Trumps of winning and not making more people wanting more security.

Isn't Wisconsin whitesville USA? I won't be surprised if that does eventually happen and it becomes complete chaos.

They aren't sane.

However, it's interesting to note that they are paid by Soros.

are you being serious???? jesus he might literally have AIDS

The more likely outcome is that if Obama brings martial law the voters would resent democrats more than anything and make Trump win by mayority. All of this is making Trump look good.

Either way this is gonna make for one hell of an election.

Most people don't care. There has been reports that the Dems litterally cheated Bernie out of a nomination, and yet more people seem to care that Trump, when calling out a Sharia loving asshole out on using his son's death to shill for Hillary, used some mean words.

HOLY SHIT

BEARDFAT HAD HIS CAR JACKED

What makes you say that?

now we know why Mike is so racist.

Beardfat about to go full KKK. They don't call him "the Wizard" for nothing.

My parents and peer's reaction.

I live in a conservative area, but they seem to care about Trump's behavior so much that they say they are voting for Clinton instead. They also voted for Ted Cruz before.

He's the Grand Wizoh

>freech is still trying to push the "natsoc = reddit" meme
Pathetic!

shopssssssssssssss

So what about Hillary's behavior?
I don't like Trump either, but you'd have to be insane to think Clinton is a preferable alternative to anybody.

Tell them to vote for a third party or some shit instead if they're that assblasted.

because of his experences on the Eastern Front?

GEEEEEEEEEEE, IT SURE IS Holla Forums AROUND HERE!

>>>Holla Forums

When I heard about happenings in Milwaukee I thought that Mike made a joke about Rich who then got pissed off and went on to burn the city.

That actually seems plausible. Rich is prone to flipouts and probably got the local Black Panther party involved.

Why would anybody allow themselves to be dragged out of their car? Hit the gas, asshole. Run the niggers over.

*Hylian
t. Tolkien scholar

Lightning Fast VCR Repair EXTERIOR
A large tire fire is burning outside with packs of wild niggers dancing around it
Lightning Fast INTERIOR (cont)
Mike talking on the phone
MIKE: I know you wanted to watch your Night Court tapes Mr Plinkett but the power is out right now and….hello? Mr Plinkett?
Mike hangs up phone. Jay looks up from his magazine
JAY: Boy it's really getting bad out there.
MIKE: It sure is Jay. I don't think even James Franco could get these apes to settle down.
JAY: Hmm, speaking of James Franco, why don't we talk about that new–
Rich Evan dressed as a cop stumbles in clutching a bloody gunshot wound in his stomach
RICH: Oh my gawwwd!!!
JAY: Oh look it's a wounded police officer. Here, have a seat officer…?
RICH: Niggers with guns
JAY: Have a seat Officer Niggerswithguns, we were just about to discuss-
Loud gunshots ring out as a negroid mob rush the front desk. Jay is shot in the face and killed instantly
RICH: Oh my gawwwwd!!
BLM RIOTER: Bix noo honky muhfuh!
Rioter #2 holds a shotgun under Rich's chin and fires blowing brains all over the wall
MIKE: (waits a beat) So I guess this would be an example of black lives brain matter?
rimshot sound effect
Without waiting for a cue Mike drops to his knees and begins unbuttoning the pants of Rioter #2

The End

Reeaal huuuman beeeean…

And a reeal heeero….

They watch shit like CNN and read the paper for their news, and dismiss anything on Holla Forums or reddit as being conspiracy shit.

Film it

Mike and Jay, the greatest love story since Romeo and Juliet, Before Midnight, and The Office's Jim and Pam.

That's like watching MSNBC. CNN is MSNBC-lite if you could put the news networks on a line spectrum. CNN is not too far left for MSNBC but it's still close. Regardless they're watching shillary propaganda. There's a reason why CNN was called the Clinton News Network during the 90s.

I know, but how can I tell them that? If I say anything that paints Clinton in a bad light, they always say "You can't seriously think Trumps any better", and bitch about some of the comments he made about Ted Cruz.

For all the talk you white Burger Holla Forums bois about muh race war and muh white powah, when push comes to shove, the negroids are doing as they please while you are all cucked. I see no lynching of negros, no white patrols, nothing. Congratulations, you are getting as cucked as the Germans.

If that's seriously their best comeback then you'll have an easy time. Typical normalfag logic dictates that when someone says something bad about one side, doing that somehow raises up the other side. This is why when debating with normalfags they think that when you say something negative against something, you're automatically for its opposing side. It's as illogical as it sounds. This is how you get around that.

Follow this two step plan:
1. Isolate the topic of Clinton away from Trump. Temporarily restrict yourself from promoting trump or even seeming like you support him. When you present dirt on Clinton and they rebuttal with something nonsensical they heard on news about Trump, say you're only discussing Clinton.
The next time they ask that, ask them this,
This is the most important step. You have to repeat that in as many ways as possible. You have to drive in the idea that Clinton is bad on her own - which she is - and that supporting Clinton is objectively the worst option. Completely wedge off discussing Trump when discussing Clinton. If you don't, they will default back to whatever the media just said about Trump so they can ignore Clinton. There's a mountain size pile of dirt on Clinton at your disposal but they won't accept it until you get them to look at Clinton alone. Their anti-Trump reflex is a media-devised defense mechanism that's meant to avoid discussing Clinton.

It also helps to make them realize that Cruz is selling them out by making them "vote with their conscious" which actually means vote with emotions, which is why they're not thinking logically. Remove the rat's influence from them. This is how I got a lot of cruzcucks to drop cruz, and with one link:
vdare.com/posts/ted-cruzs-wife-heidi-on-task-force-which-wrote-building-a-north-american-community-report-aimed-at-abolishing-america

2. Begin promoting trump. If you have to sell trump as the lesser evil, do it. If they're on the trump train because they abandoned all anti-trump propaganda, go with that.
This step is last and only works if you have destroyed all support they would want for clinton. Once you begin this step they should not even remotely view clinton as positive, the lesser evil, or whatever. In fact, they should begin doing this on their own without you so when you begin this step you should have already succeeded.

I don't think anybody posting on a Mandalorian Force Choking Holocron can argue they are doing something constructive with their time.

Yeah, be sure to make more martyrs that'll get more anti-white legislation passed and incite more anti-white sentiment from the Jews that run the media.

Perhaps, but it's not my country that is being attacked by wild pack of negros.

Anyway, you would think that, with election being 3 months from now and the Republican candidate banking on the fear rethoric, these negro movements would behave themselves to prove that they are all good bois who dindu nuffins to discredit Trump. The fact that they are nignogging this hard and Hillary is still leading the polls tells a very clear message: they are testing the grounds for a true racial war as soon as Hillary gets ellected, and they are sure that they'll get away with it, because whites are too scared to be paired with with le ebil Trump and le ebil Nazis.

Watching from outside, I think you kind deserve it, you arrogant pieces of shit. Burn, baby, burn.

They're the exact opposite of Holla Forums though.
They probably readily got on their hands and knees and welcomed the BBC.

Why?

I'm not talking about Pleb Leddit Memeia, I'm talking about the white people from Milwaukee in general. It would be really funny if Mike, Jay, Rich, AIDSMoby and Max Landis all got culturally enriched by their dear negro friends.

So am I.
Milwaukee is a leftist shithole almost on the same tier as Chicago.

You clearly don't understand the difference between states. This is Wisconsin, a liberal state. Florida, for instance, has Stand Your Ground laws which allows you to shoot dead anyone who attacks you. That's why you don't see this kind of thing happening in Florida. It's why Zimmerman got away with shooting the gud boi who dindu nuffin Trayvon. America isn't one people of one values. We're a giant nation. There's Sweden tier shitlibs who will roll over in some places and there's cowboys who will shoot on sight in other places. It all depends on where you live in America.

YFW MIKE DEFENDED THE RLM OFFICES BY HIMSELF

GIF RELATED FROM LAST NIGHT

Post more loot crew tweets

When black looters fall for a troll hashtag by posting the shit they stole on Twitter

How can you even live there anymore?

Mike doesn't take shit, he dishes it out.

Maybe you should just kill them.

That's some great advice.

Anything I should start with? The DNC leaks? Benghazi? Her health? What should I begin with?

Goddamn… I know toddlers who speak more coherently than these faggots. It's easy to forget just how bad real niggers actually are.

Is that Sam "Genocide" Hyde?

I refuse to believe that's a real name.

Probably people trolling. I feel like we don't have enough big profile trolling anymore these days.

this has to be the least effort I've ever seen
you could at least make it Sam "Genocide from 9 to 5" Hyde
summerfags man

Do they really post under that hashtag or are there only troll accounts?

I prefer Sam "You Can Run But You Can't" Hyde.

No, the guy with glasses in the OP pic is Beardfat. AIDSmoby was fat and had hair at one point, but that's not him.

how dare people have a political view that isn't far left outside of one board wtf reddit isn't like this this is terrible nobody should be allowed to have political opinions that aren't left wing

Kill yourself kike.

That doesn't make any sense.

You can run but you can't Hyde.

Get it?

Both. Black people love to snitch on themselves on Twitter

Reminder that ((Jay)) is a jew, Bauman is in fact a jewish family name!

Too bad Sheriff Clarke spends all his time talking on tv instead of actual policing, maybe they wouldn't have had to waste all that money activating the National Guard.

Nice try Rich

Reminder the only RLM with integrity is Beardfat.

I'm sure they'll be fine, user. In fact here's some footage of them huddled out by the airport as we speak.

There were some today.

I'd assume for something like this as it is at the moment, it's not needed. It'd be a very active thread anyway.

That's different. They usually watch FNC. I can't even imagine Cruz fans even touching CNN regardless.

Yeah, and that tweet's even on Drudge Report now.

It's justICE not justASS, you stupid fucks!

Not American but I wouldn't do shit either. You can't. BLM gets away with all this and the media doesn't give many fucks. But if any white person organised into a group it'd be immediately labelled terrorism and everyone would be fucking killed or arrested. Everyone would hate them and be out for blood.

I'd just stay inside and defend myself if need be.

Shit the race war is becoming a reality? I'll just get a gun learn to shoot and wait this thing out. Hopefully it will pass over like a storm.

RIP

I'm sure Mikes having BES' DAY EYVOR but beardfat is probably dead.

i cannot name the last time a post has made me laugh this hard out loud.

yeah, they can't speak correctly for some reason. They hate "dapo-lice" and if something goes wrong, they'll call for an "amber lamps".

And they seem to have a strange fascination with Po Groms. Who is this Po Groms they keep invoking when they want something?