The PG-13 Scooby doo reboot

What's the best and worst case scenario for the live action scooby doo reboot?
screenrant.com/scooby-doo-reboot-scoob-2018/

ew.com/article/2016/04/12/scooby-doo-reboot-hanna-barbera-warner-bros
== INB4 mad max
Wacky races or Flintones Vs jetson movie ==

It's not like the wacky, true-to-the-source live action movies were any good either.

Velma and Daphne better lez out, and we should see Shaggy and Scooby smoking weed before getting chased by the monster.

This will probably happen

Probably better than the power rangers reboot

it better have John Cena

And KISS

how about no

Is Velma a loil, a midget, or can the artist not draw for shit?

Velma is like 14 to 15 in the comic and she wants shaggy D

It would probably work if the tone is similar to Mystery Incorporated. The emoticon device for Scooby could work well if they add a trained live Great Dane that has the cartoon Scooby from the original Hanna Barbera show as a hologram from the device that could be used to communicate with the others. Like the live action dog would look scared with the usual tail tucked in and sheepish expression while the device would show a hologram cartoon Scooby reacting as he would like in the cartoons or maybe similar to Courage the Cowardly Dog (shapeshifting comedically).

The direct to DVD movies were p.great tbh

Mystery Inc.>Late 90's movies>Post 10's movies>What's new>Where are you>The new movies (Series)>A pup named>00's movies>13 ghosts>80's movies>80's series>get a clue>probably this PG-13 current year shit.

faggot

Hanna Barbera must be spinning in their graves.

They will make scooby a nigger but he will still act the same.

That cover looks like cancer. I don't have high hopes for this.

I'll never get the chubby Velma I want.

I read those articles and I don't think that movie is going to be a live action reboot. It never says live action anywhere, and it's being directed by a guy who's been directing the straight to video animated Scooby-Doo movies.

The title being S.C.O.O.B. has me a bit worried though. That sounds like it's going to be more focused on spy stuff, rather than paranormal stuff.

I think the orange girl will become a sjw.

Somebody shoop hipster Shaggy and that one NSA guy side by side.

It's not going to go well.

Post the one where they allahu ahkbar the van

Thanks, you're a swell guy

Belongs on >>>Holla Forums user.

If that's the case Velma and Daphne should lose their clothes in one of the crazy chase scenes.

There's a thread for it up on Holla Forums with the first 2 issues of the Flintstones comic. It's surprisingly good. Better than it needs to be, at least.

Like zoiks scoob, theyre like posting a comic book thread on Holla Forums!

Did they just executed someone in a scooby stuff?

I want watch this.

Who doesn't?

Seth Rogan
IS
SCOOBY DOO
DUDE SCOOBY LMAO
starring Seth Rogan
AS
SCOOBY DOO
costarring James Franco as Scrappy Doo

Kiss sucks

Everyone will be either a pear or an boring an undeveloped woman. Anyone attractive will be either clothed or annoying.

And the one aryan character will be played by a spic…again.

Oh dear.

The original Scooby Doo live action films were actually not bad for what they were. They pretty effectively replicated the low budget feel of the cartoon certainly.

as long as they don't include johnny quest, i don't give a shit what they do because it will all be garbage, but don't they dare tarnish jq's name.

It would be that bad if scoobie do became the scapegoat franchise for the jews to rape for propaganda, it's overstayed it's welcome and it wasn't always kids shit. It would be better than them raping what people actually care about.

why did they give shaggy a hipster mustache? He's supposed to be a hippy who eats a lot.