Had this movie been made in 2016

had this movie been made in 2016

would they have been able to get away with so many teenage girl upskirt shots?

Other urls found in this thread:

idigitaltimes.com/goonies-2-now-ghostbusters-reboot-cast-sure-anger-someone-somehow-459778
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no, because that's sexist you shitlord!

Yes, but the fatty should have another quirky stuff as PW instead of fat shaming belly dancing
The up skirt shots would be changed in a rapey scene from the abusive boyfriend that lied about lovers peak
One of the kids will be a nig
The last one that befriend the monster will protect him saying he have the right to live and he is beautiful or some tumblr shit like at instead of realizing he is only ugly but kind.

i saw goonies 10years ago. And I'm too lazy to google the names

its called the truffle shuffle you ignoramus

An all female Goonies reboot, too.

If you're making live action you can get away with anything.

if it were mad now all the goonies would be black trans gender gimps in a wheelchairs and the bad guys would be white republicans

VILE! NO!

well which is it?

both tbh

It can be boy homos, you know, like the muzzies.

Go back to Hell, Satan. Your ideas stink!

Why hasn't anyone stopped Steven Spielberg?

why is he doing he goonies reboot?

what do you think faggot

Implying they won't be

It's being made:

idigitaltimes.com/goonies-2-now-ghostbusters-reboot-cast-sure-anger-someone-somehow-459778

the chistfag is right

I never noticed it as a kid, wasn't a big deal.

The age of consent in Nazi Germany was 14.

Pedos used to be accepted on the left until the mid 1980s when feminists were in mainstream ascendency. Their anti-sexual "victim" centric ideology was incompatible and they won.

Goonies… AND Gremlins?

Y'know, it's current year, maybe a Matrix remake is in order. Those Hobbit movies are looking a little old, let's redo those. Ghostbusters 2016 could do with a revamp as well.

smh tbqh fam