RIP

RIP

Good, one less genetic dud in the world.

I thought this was a troll thread like the Stan Lee ones but it's real. I'll miss the midget.

Is the Homo who played C3PO still alive?

Was he in Time Bandits?

Yup.

RIP Hotwheels' dad

yeah he was

Why couldn't god take Lucas before he made Indiana Jones 4 instead?

Plus that way he would never be able to sell Star Wars to Disney though there could have been a chance that someone else would have. That's when people would have been really missing him.

Eh.

what the hell is wrong with these people?

We must preserve the future…
…You know the rest.

I don't actually

Wait, Kenny's dead? Fuck you Disney for replacing him with Jimmy Vee.

Something something, the sith must survive.

He was horny and lonely like the rest of us. Besides, midgets make great dwarves. All the midgets I know (just 2) always RP as dwarves and they're great for it.

Would you prefer he breed with a normal women?

Apparently he was in Amadeus but I don't remember any midget in that movie.

Daily reminder that Star Wars is a story told by R2D2 and that R2 is confirmed to be an unreliable narrator by George Lucas.

Neither do I to be quite frank.

I guess that would make it less likely for the kids to be midgets, but the best case would be for him to not breed at all

most of the time bandits were involved in star wars

baker played r2

jack purvis played a character in each film of the ot (the chief jawa that speaks directly to ben and owen, the chief ugnaught whom iirc is the one to operate the machinery and shit at the carbon-freezing chamber and teebo the ewok)

mike edmonds played an ugnaught and logray the ewok

marcus powell (who is credited as horseflesh despite being one of evil's henchmen) played rycar ryjerd in ep 4

Is it possible that Time Bandits and Star Wars take place in the same universe?

i don't see why not, the supreme being might as well be the force, and those pink bongadoos might be on some world in the outer rim for all we know.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White Children

And yet David Warner's never made an appearance.

Because God is actually Satan and he hates all of us.

well i meant the midgets more so than the rest of the cast

besides, warner was a trekkie

Possibly.

Also I forgot to mention that Willow is also implied to take place in SW according to some actor or writer who worked on it.

He may have been unreliable but from his perspective, shit seemed good unlike in TFA where he was off for 30 years.

I forget the name, but maybe it was that sleazy venue that Mozart resorted to play at? I recall some midgets running around on stage.

I still don't know why they even needed a guy inside R2D2. I know 1977 anamotronics were limited but how hard is it to build a robot that rolls on wheels and moves it's head from left to right.

A whole career based on rocking back and forth inside a trash can. WEW

He was fidget, an international criminal. Going to be.

Horseflesh became one of evil's henchmen, that's the way I always interpreted it anyway.

How can you look your father in the eye in a serious manner when he's shorter than your seat?

Because he's already Sark and inner space > outer space

Short people got no reason to live.

They can pull check's from Star Wars films or participate in dwarf tossing contests. That's something.

His Tombstone will be taller than he ever was lmao.

What a shame.