The script was real…

The script was real…

Just another day in the Kali Jewga.

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2016/08/11/review-sausage-party-movie/88553564/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

webm it

This isn't funny and it isn't titillating.

I don't know how to feel about what i just saw.

I like how nobody was laughing. Must of been really awkward in the theater. I mean, I'm no prude or anything, but damn this movie looks horribly unfunny.

I'm high as fuck and not laughing

Webm

This movie might bomb harder than Cisbusters 2k16.

I want to hate this but I can't.

With a small production budget of only $19 million, It's most likely going to make profits even if it makes less than $100 million, but I think it may easily surpass that mark. (((Rottetomatoes))) has it rated 83% and the premise of a rated R animated movie will intrigue normalfags to watch it regardless.

I can dream…..

I feel so sorry for the animators. Imagine being an animator, your dream is to work on something beautiful like a classic Walt Disney movie, to stretch your imagination into realms of wonder and awe, to make a future classic for the ages, but instead you have to spend years, day in and day out, frame by frame, painstakingly animating lewd scenes with food for a fat Jew high on weed. Poor sons of bitches.

LOL
O
L

Awkward as fuck

I can easily hate it

Just as degenerate and disgusting as Seth's other movies. Not surprised at all.

Not surprised. Unlike cisbusters which went after fans and was unlikable, there are plenty of fools who love low effort humor like this. Thats how Seth's other shit movies survived and made money, which is why other failures like Adam Sandler somehow continue to make money.

Was that an oy vey! at the end? They don't even try to hide it, such blatant degeneracy.

Holy fucking shit.
WHAT JEWISH BAG OF TRICKS IS THIS SHIT?

No wonder why channel awesome people are calling this smart.

The word is overused but it is the best thing to describe this trainwreck

Just fuck my western civilization up

People at Channel Autism are calling this smart because of the "clever" anti-theist jokes, which makes sense since most of the folks on that site are all atheists but get on their hands and knees to suck Islamic cock all the time.

What a fucking nightmare.

I remember how the script had notes about toning that scene down. Good to see they
COMPLETELY IGNORED THEM

Is there LuLz atheism entertainer that isn't sucking Muslim cock nowadays?

That ugly Irish dyke from channel awesome is the only person who had the balls to make fun of Islam. Hell she even called Islam a violent religion. She probably the because tumblr cunt on that site. Mind you she and linkara bitch about a Philippino cross dressing superheroe comedy for not being progressive enough.

Trannies are culturally accepted in the Philippines. It's just Filipino trannies think the whole having everyone pretend you are biologically a women under threat of the law laughable. That's why western transgenderism bullshit are openly racist against Filipinos.

Quintessentially British

The guy recording sounds like Adum from YourMovieSucks

Isn't that a bad thing?

Did I or did I not warn you about the kikes?

usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2016/08/11/review-sausage-party-movie/88553564/

Movie implies being free to fuck like animals

Isn't the movie R-Rated?

Yes

Hey, does anyone have a link to the Documentary?
The vimeo one went down.

We…should of listened.

Even DHMIS is more subtle In anti-religious themes. And they didn't shove in fart and sex jokes.

Angry Birds

- Traditional, conservative
- Has family values
- Teaches you to protect and defend your own
- Mocked and voted down

Sausage Party

- Degenerate as fuck
- BEST. MOVIE. EVAR.

How did Angry Birds escape all of Sony's bullshit?

There right this time.

Distributed by Sony.

Wow, that actually made it to a cinema. Holy fuck, no shame at all.

Reminder

Honestly I think that giving more people credit for this shit would be the worst mistreatment possible at this point.

Yeah so the shitty script to the shitty movie was legit. No surprise from Dude Weed LMAO. But did this really need its own thread? Didn't we already have a thread for this pile of garbage? And also was the whole rat anus thing legit too?

Amerifat parents at their finest.

I could feel my face sag as I lost another bit of faith in humanity that I didn't know I still had.

From what I read, they cut that out thankfully.

I know right why can't they be good, caring parents like yuropoors

I fucking amazed its been pushed this far, we could only imagine how blatant and stupid and slimy everything could be. There is no reaction image that will do this justice. I'm dumbfounded.

Boner why

I'm convinced that Seth Rogen and Evan Goldenberg have some sick food fetish.

If I was an animator I would do anything other than work on this shit. Hell I'd be perfectly happy making something thats just supposed be fun and silly like MegasXLR or Gurren Laggan. Fuck even something like 12 oz. Mouse is better than this shit.

I never thought I'd see the day where I actually agreed with this kind of statement. What a terrible time to be alive.

different medium, same shit. Animators are treated like shit.

just when I thought I couldn't hate them more

How do they feel that the movie implies that without God it's pure hedonism, as noted by Tumblr of all people.

Kill yourself.

Also

Anyway this is cancer, and somehow has high ratings on (((rotten tomatoes))).

Oh fuck of kikes, it's food.

Kill yourself Holla Forums.

Holla Forums is always right.

Kill. Your. Self.

I don't know why people blame Jews when goyim are content with consuming their poison in bulk. A lot of them can't comprehend why those values were instilled in them in the first place. Past people

A lot of us do it because we used to have those values and we plummeted down because of it, not because we want ruin your fun. We learned the hard way, and we don't want anyone else to learn the hard way either.

Warnings are acts of compassion, not acts of hatred. Feel free to stick with your naive attitude of yours though. Some folks don't learn until they fall downhill themselves.

I think the movie looks immature and distasteful, but I fail to see this as some "downfall" of the country. It's some stupid movie that people with crude humor like.

Did your daddy beat you for having impure thoughts? :^)

To be fair, this sort of shock humor isn't very original or groundbreaking. Fritz the Cat had an orgy, so I could easily edit your post to read like something I'm sure somebody felt back then.

Theses idiots think just because it's making a statement they subjectively agree with it's "intelligent". "Message of unity" by being anti-religious? Just being anti-religious makes it divisive. So how is it message of unity? So basically "If everyone dropped their worldview and agreed with mine" = "UNITY". Yeah right. "Question belief systems"? That are only religious, and of course not Muslim or secular leftist belief systems.

Why are they making it sound like this is high art? This basically is DUDE FOOD SEX LMAO, with how knows how much time they spent animating that scene.

Or do they not know comedy sex scenes can get laughs when it isnt a bunch of poorly animated food fucking each other?

I hate this decade.

I'm confused, what about the movie is anti religion besides this trainwreck of a scene?

In the film they worship the shoppers as gods that will bring them to heaven or some shit. Then it's "FAITH IS BAD GOYS" after the discovery of them being actual food.

This is why we see shit like 15 year olds getting pregnant, and we wonder why.

You'd be surprised at how many children are in rated-r movies. I have seen newborns and children, and they are at the very least losing their hearing from this.

So it's criticism of religion is based solely on making a strawman out of God?

I mean, if I were to make a movie where the shoppers are atheists would that magically refute atheism?

That sounds more like the results of shit parenting and no sex ed courses.

Prior to sex ed courses there was way less teen pregnancies. When you teach kids how to have sex, they have sex, retard.

Yeah it's shitting on faith in general.

(checked)
Nice dubs, but bringing kids to rated r degenerate shit doesn't help.

Bringing them to an adult movie where having sex constantly means having fun is not bad parenting?

tamer than I expected, honestly

so it's just being edgy for the sake of it then.

Please tell me this guy a parody account character. He so sheepish

they probably didn't ignore it actually and it was much worse at one point.

12 Oz Mouse is literally just Big O with a smaller budget and no giant robots.

Is this Shivers for kids?

makes sense

Fuck off commoncuckold.

Because you're blind and intentionally retarded.

NO FUCKING FIFTH GRADER SHOULD NEED TO KNOW WHAT SEX IS CHAIM

Holla Forums is ALWAYS right

get used to it

same hacktors in every fucking movie