"My female co-stars are always amazing and I love 'em. My male co-stars however are a different story."

what did he mean by this?

those trip dubs

It means he's fucking all his female co-stars.

He means he works out for a living and feels like he is brave because he is willing to fight just about any other man (because they don't work out for a living) and he will win by default. This would be like a seamstress feeling superior to the vast majority of humanity because she is better at making clothes than most people. Congratulations, you aren't a failure at what you do for a living.

Found the manlet

TRIP DUBS AGAIN?!

no

maybe

yes

wew

AHHHHH

And half of the men co-stars.

Why hasn't he killed himself yet?

tRIPS DONt LIE

wtf are you talking about?

It's somewhere in here but I don't know the time and it's a two hour long video.
He basically grills this guy who runs a wrestling forum because members on it crack racist jokes sometimes, calls him a racist, and then walks out all the while referring to himself in the third person.

But he said he is talking about his male co stars.

This was a separate incident of faggotry.

He was also the only person who took a shit on Hogan for the Gakwer leaks where he said nigger. Personally, I think he's only mad because Hogan up-showed him at Wrestlemania.

not with his celltech-shrunken genitals lol

so much win in such a shit thread

Increasingly, I suspect the Rock is a faggot.

You know who else said it. Everyone in the entire world at one point in their life. Chris Rock even ackowledges this, even if it was as a joke. Also if you went to a school that read Huckleberry Finn.

He played a tooth fairy in that one movie. I think it's safe to say that he is.

Shut the fuck up, Dwyane.

wew
what a
NIGGER

KEK

He's saying that some of his male co-stars are small guys for him.

Its all a work, hes setting up a match for himself against Vin Diesel at Wrestlemania33.

suuuuuuuuuure

There are no sex drive issues when you're blasting and cruising. Which is what all wrestlers do.

his micro head always looked funny to me. like he's got a tiny brain or something.

Well at least Vince didn't fuck him the ass like he did HBK.

he isn't even black is he? Or some sort of mix at least.

maori aka island nigger

I don't remember them being slaves

niggers in spirit ie savages

He's half black/half Hawaiian. His dad is Rocky Johnson.

half samoan/half black actually, still the same thing though

The Rock is a complete piece of shit who would never have gotten anywhere if the Samoan Mafia didn't have some dirt on Vince McMahon

What?

user just forgot to take his meds

First I've ever heard about that or of a Samoan Mafia. I just thought it was that Vince loves Samoans, which is why Roman Reigns, Rock's cousin, was being pushed to be the top guy despite the fact that everyone hates him.

He didn't love Rikishi enough if that's the case…

aka the Anoa'i family

Either that his male co-stars are beta fags or they refused to slob his knob.

If you smell….what the Cuck… is cooking.

The Rock > Dwayne Johnson

Have you seen pictures of him during that fast furious brazil movie? He was at least double as roided as other wrestlers. Probably had pea-sized balls from that now.

ED is caused by going off of steroids. Your ball size goes down because your body stops producing test since you're injecting it. You still produce semen.

Your HPG Axis get destroyed if you are on too many cycles or on for too long. If you fuck it up bad enough you stop producing luteinizing hormone and your testes become useless and shrink from the imbalance caused by excess estrogen. You stop producing semen although you can still ejaculate because your prostate and cowper's glands still produce excretions. In fact without test and other hormones to regulate your body chemistry you prostate enlarges and you produce more fluids as well as experience an increased chance of cancer developing.

The importance of neutralizing aromatizing chemicals and a proper course of post cycle therapy is not only crucial for retaining your gains once you cycle off, but to manage damage to your HPG axis and ensure that you don't end up with the body of someone's 54 year old aunt. Blasting and Cruising is fucking retarded unless you plan on doing it until death.

How come he never has a woman by his arms while the papparazi is photographing him?

It's amazing and i think he's gay aswell.

Since I have a feeling this thread is going to be derailed anyway, I think I'll ask.

Does anyone have that screencap where an user is going on about how he'd never let his daughter fuck a nigger, but he'd be okay with a Samoan because they can play the ukulele?

This guy is way to Alpha to uderstand the minds of men more Beta than him

Women are nice to him because they like their Alphaness
Men do not like him because they feel they'r Alpha status is threatended by the Rock's superior Alphanes
And those who conduct themselves as true proffecionals are the ones who resigned themselves to the fact that they will never be as Alpha as the Rock so they try to submit and avoid competting for the position of Apha male in the group

(checked)
(checked)
At least you two got dubs.

All these unchecked dubs, trips, quads, tirple dubs and more
in such a shit tread

So do you have or even know about the cap I'm asking for?
I really want it, because it was funny as shit, but I lost it somehow.

Dubs+Quads of truth.

Vin Diesel and Jason Statham are definitely one of them, wonder who else.

Probably all the others like the asian, latinos and niggers.

why haven't we nuked Samoa?

There are other countries more nuke worthy than samoa. What did samoa ever do?

That ass isn't bad.

aside from those awful tattoos, they've been ruining wrestling with their shitty people for over 20 years