Why gender-bent reboots are a thing?

Tell me, Holla Forums what made studios think that this was successful? JUSTbusters was a bomb and yet there are plans to make an all-female Ocean Eleven and a inverted Splash movie. Who is responsible for saying rebooting movies with all females are a good thing? Was it TFA or Mad Max Fury Road responsible?

When will they learn

You're not the only one who did.

You forgot the gender swapped "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels" that'll star Rebel Wilson in it.

Theyre a thing because cucked men let their partners decide what movie they will go to watch. They who controls the purse-strings controls the Universe.

I am pretty sure Star Wars did that. Mad Max was a bomb despite being adored by critics and plebs for its feminism.

Why can't hollywood just make movies with men transforming into women, and cater to my fetish?

It grossed more than 250% of its production cost buddy.

I don't know why big movie studios do it, but I know the internet does it for my dick.

Hollywood is sorely mistaken that people who defend and virtue signal for their movies will actually go out and see them, or rather, the people who are ardently defending them are a VERY loud minority

But internally they'll chalk up the GB flop to "bad casting choices" or "wrong fanbase to tap into" publicly blame the failure on "sexism" to save face and do the same thing again a few months down the line

It's only inevitable

Good, the more precedents they set using shit movies the more protected actual classics will be from this anti-creative cancer. If they fucking dare to touch something like Commando I will personally take the heads of every fuckwit 'producer' involved.

Men are smart enough to torrent and stream movies on the internet without paying. Women are too stupid to figure out how to do this so the market statistics show they're paying for most of the tickets at the movie theater therefore Hollywood is desperately trying to cater to women.

And WB still considered an under performance.

And it still lost money. Spending over a $150m advertising it as a feminist masterpiece didn't help.

Here are some of my idea, I'm gonna run them by you guys to see how successful they will be.

Because it's a gimmick and a buzzword.

Something Hollywood producers are desperate for is exposure. Something that gets people talking about their film.

"All female remake" is trendy right now because it gets people talking about it. Both positively and negatively.

You have to understand that these people treat the projects they're working on so cynically all they care about is numbers. And if "all female remake" can get more people watching movies they'll do it.

What jew mathemathic ist his?
Even if it cost 150mil in advertising, which i highly doubt, and add distribution and subtract the cut from the cinemas its still profitable, consindering it's over 400 million gross.

with jews…

They already said marketing budget was over 200mil, fuck off shill

Its a cheap sales gimmick

They said the entire budget including production, marketing and distribution was over 200 million you dense retard.

That's ridiculous. Women can't afford movie tickets due to the massive wage gap

Why indeed?