I'M THE BAD GUY?

I'M THE BAD GUY?

He was though.

Only because he made too much sense.

You wouldn't want goys to act out.

t. liberal

He was a beta cuckold who couldn't even hold on to his wife and then completely sperged out after getting fired fom his shitty job.

No wonder Holla Forumsniggers love him.

Not really. He was the voice of the common man, righteously infuriated by the insanity and indignities of the modern world.

It's always interesting to see just how much liberals hate the working class.

would this song fit him guys?

He wasn't working though.

His wife was a complete cunt. Of course the guy was going to go off like that if you treated him like a monster and didn't let him see his daughter.

At least they worked and paid their taxes unlike him

He had a white collar job and a house in the suburbs

Surely he's the good guy for spazzing out on these completely unrelated guys who had nothing to do with his shitty live.

Korean was a filthy jew that didn't give some guy change for a dollar.

Mexicans tried to attack him, and later kill him, then died because they're spics that can't drive.

Then he encountered the alt-right that tried teaching him that homosexuality was a part of white culture

Cheeky.

Are you saying it's not?

To be fair the alt-right does like sucking dicks.

They didn't die. One of them got shot in the leg, that was it

But then again so do the religious right

I didn't, i just said they worked, which they clearly did.

That Gook was a cheat.

Shouldn't even be allowed in America

No they didn't. Being in a gang is not a job

We build this Nation on cheating you traitor.

It's work though.

Posturing is not work

Robbing people is though.

His only mistake was married the wrong cunt, everything else is perfectly justified.

Not if you've got a knife or a gun, which they did even if they didn't know how to use them

Cheating shitskins

Letting shitskins cheat you is worse

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

yes you are the bad guy

reee normies etc.

He did no wrong.

somebody's jimmies got rustled.