What does Holla Forums think of harry potter?

i've never seen them and my friend wants me to watch them, but he's a huge fan so his opinion is biased, and therefore worthless. i've never read any of the books either.

It's shit.

They're shit

Is your friend secretly a teenage girl?

The books are okay if you're in middle school.
The movies aren't really any worse than capeshit. Probably better than capeshit if you like fantasy. Wasted opportunity though because many of the movies could've been better.
Rowling is a hack and got lucky, that's all.

I don't like the franchise but to be fair it's probably a pretty good Movie series for kids

Overall it's probably a a book adaption more truthfull to the source than Lord of the Rings.

What was his fucking problem?

I'm 31 and was at the end of high school when this was a fad.

I'll never give a shit about it for as long as I love.

Sauce on the pic pls

So I guess you give a shit now?

How do people like you even end up here?

Absolute trash, watch the first 4 films then don't touch it, they get preceedingly darker but they still have the whimsical elements so it becomes almost impossible to not snigger everytime one of the characters announces a spell or another characters name, also the story itself isn't at all decent past the first 4 books/films.

You'd be better off watching capeshit, there's normally something of value in each of those films except the avengers.

How do you not know?

You can hate harry popper all you want but this scene is hilarious.

Try watching this without laughing.

MUH BOY

Never watched it. Never think about it.

It started off as a nice little series for preteens, then the author started making shit grimdark and focused more and more on relationshit faggotry instead of trying to come up with cool new magic bullshit. Probably because her fanbase is mostly girls.
The books were good up until about half way through the 4th one.

The first three movies are pretty good.
4-6 were still watchable simply because they couldn't cram all the relationshit faggotry into two hour movies without completely losing focus on the overall story, so they were pretty much the books minus the worst parts (still shitty though).

The last two movies were a huge clusterfuck.
Probably because the 7th book was also a jumbled mess and had a rushed ending.
Also, it seemed like the actors stopped giving a fuck entirely at this point.

They're alright if you're a child, though each movie is worse than the previous.

They woman he loved married his greatest enemy, and it's his fault she was murdered.

OP don't read this post. It's a huge spoiler.

not sure what you mean, people request sauce on other boards besides Holla Forums all the time you newfag

because i don't go actively looking for this kind of shit.

I'm pretty sure the awkwardness is intentional.

James was cuck. End of story.

u wot m8

harvey is the spitting image of his old man except the eyes

Book harry looked exactly like his father except for his eyes. Only movie James had light Brunette hair.

Films: 1>2>3>6>5>7>8>4

Books: 6>7>4>5>2>3>1

I like the movies, they're pretty fun though the 6th one is the worst. only read the first 4 books but it was so long ago I forgot a lot of the details about them.

this should be a good summary of the movies

But JK Rowling approved any changes. James may have not been cuck originally but he was retroactively cuck.

Kak-uh-Carot-Cake

Stahp it Rahn, stahp

Defeating a sandwich only makes it tastier.

HARRY, WHAT THE FUCK!

DUDE POT LMAO

how did i not know this one existed?

goddamn newfags

The only thing I'd disagree on with the films is 4 being the worst. I thought 6 was the worst since it's mostly comprised of the gang fucking around doing teenager things.

Films: Shit > 1>2>3>6>5>7>8>4
Books: Shit >1 >3>4>5>2>7>6

ftfy

Tragic Diggory deserves to be a meme more than

Films: 1>2>3I>6>5>7>8>4

Books: 6>7>4I>5>2>3>1

No the shit line is right here.

yeah well you're free to have objectively shit taste m8

THAT'S MUH BOY

1st movie was okay. Everything after was mediocre or shit.

Isn't this that story where one of the wizards suddenly turns into a nigger for no adequate reason a misfired Deus Ex Machina spell or something?

this is factually wrong.

You wot, mate? James Potter had black hair according to the books. It's just that Hollywood movies for some reason keep casting brown-haired guys as black-haired characters. Just look at fucking Batman.

Also, Lily was a redhead, not a brunette.

Even JK Rowling says that if she had known people wanted Harry to fuck Herminone she would've had Harry cuck the fuck out of Ron.

Where's the uncensored version?

That's all OneyNG made user sorry.

noice

The site it was on is fucking broken and I don't think Oney's ever gonna fix it, so that's all there is.