Thoughts? I liked Sicaro and Prisoners from this guy

Thoughts? I liked Sicaro and Prisoners from this guy.

Though I hate this actor. Fucking whore. She's comes off as annoying.

seems interesting enough.

Is this yet another remake because I swear I have seen that scene before where they enter the ship and it's all suspenseful, I'm pretty sure forrest whitacer was in it too

I don't expect too much. The shortstory the movie is based on is really cerebral and to be honest a bit pretentious.

I'd guess it will mostly focus on the subplot of her remembrances of her daughter and will just meander on and on and tug at your heartstrings with the Aliens being largely just background. Think Contact with Jodie Foster.

i like villeneuve's movies because he knows how to direct women and make you realize how insignificant they are at everything and that overall it's always men that get the work done.

for example, sicario is a great example of giving you a strong female character, while showing what a complete farce it is.

Yup. Sicaro was a good movie and that chick got BTFO. I hope this movie is the same.

i'll watch it

isn't he a feminist?

A dramatization of the Montreal Massacre of 1989 where several female engineering students were murdered by an unstable misogynist.
Director: Denis Villeneuve

Villeneuve did Sicario? Shit, I have to go watch it now.

Cuckario is overrated.

Definitely interested.

Great trailer, shows just enough to get your attention.

I hope this isn't a remake of that dank Charlie Sheen movie.

I don't know what movie you are talking about but I know he gets the actors to perform their best in his movies.

I want to see more but I'm kind of interested.

Everything is overrated, but Sicario is still a good movie

Ya it's got

but it's still easily one of the best movies in recent years

It's the tale of some chick who was okay at her job thinking she can clean up the mess but gets in way over her head and BTFO multiple times.

are you trying to subtly poz up our vocabulary?
woman=actress
man=actor
erasing gender isnt a solution faggot

Space Moose movie when?

Who would direct?
Who would play Space Moose?
Who would play the elephant seal?

>>>/reddit/ is that way