The greatest story never told

How accurate is this documentary? Everyone who reccomends it to me says that it will change my life or something on that scale

Watch it. It will open your eyes. Everything you know about Hitler is a lie. All the jew brainwashing on history channel and NatGeo. This is the only true documentary o the third reich.

man you kikes are quick

Anybody who tells you that a single jewtube doctumentary will change your life should be handled with suspicion user.

It's fucking Neo-Nazi propaganda.

Save yourself six hours, don't watch it.

More like six million hours.

Everything is sourced at the end of the film. The problem with it is the low production value and ridiculous length that turns people away from it.

You already made this thread.

It's one of the least biased documentaries there are about the subject but it's not amazing or anything. Triggers libshits like nothing else though.

It is not.

TGSNT is good but Dubay is where it's at.

yes goy, watch Schindler's List for a real unbiased account of the Shoah

I can't tell if everyone here really is a Holla Forumsack or it's just everyone baiting each other

A little of column A, a little of column B.

You've made this thread before and last time it turned into a shitflinging thread, fuck off.

oh fuck off you kike

Didn't we already have this fucking thread? I'll say again that the best WW2 documentary is and always was The World at War. Granted it doesn't match up with Holla Forums's view of the world and arguably overstates the holocaust a tad but otherwise it's damn near perfect.

Ignore the shills, it's a solid fact-based documentary.

Consider it a series, watch one episode a week.

I'd bite but we just had this bread a few weeks ago.