Lexx

What episodes are worth watching?

I am on Season 2 and literally 7 episodes in a row have been the same shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/4m6mq1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm pretty sure there isn't any point in watching past first season.

Why wouldn't you just start from the beginning?

Well, there was the planet of the gay guys, and that one time the guy sang that song again, and played piano. I only so it on TV as a kid, so my memory is fuzzy.

Season 1 is the only one I'd really consider a must watch.

Season one is a bunch of movies, four if I remember right. "I Worship His Shadow" "Eating Pattern" "Supernova" and "gigashadow".

Season 2 is hour long episodes, and pretty much matches the tone of the movies.

Season 3 is shorter because the episodes were shot back to back, and features more of a continuous plot.

Season 4 is the one garbage season that is largely unpleasant to watch.

The first season, parts of the second season and the entirety of the third season is worth a watch. Don't watch the fourth season.

Is your time really so precious that you can't just watch them all?

Fuck I miss this show.

Brigadoom is probably the best single episode of any series I've ever seen.

Is that a butt scratcher?

'Butt scratcher? Butt scratcher!

For those who haven't seen it's majesty.

Is Stan's role to get raped?

Stan's role is to have everything bad happen to him, includes rape at times.

I was always really frustrated with this show. It had such great world building but it always felt like it was just short of living up to its potential.

That's exactly how I always felt. I always got the impression there were three writers involved.

One writer would come in and say "In another universe there was a great war between humanity and a species of giant, immortal, super intelligent aliens called Insectoids. The insectoids were believed defeated, but the very last one possessed a human body and created an entire intergalactic government/religion of evil with the long-term goal of creating a new body with which to destroy humanity."

And then the other two interrupt and go "And everybody wants to FUCK! And there's fart jokes! And love slaves! And a gay robot head!"

Every single detail of the show can be broken down into two points like this.

I always figured they let the first guy write season 3 since it's the most serious and story-focused, and the other two were given control of season 4 since most of the plots are completely retarded and often devolve into outright farce.

None of them.

I think it is amazing it even got made in the first place. I appreciate it in the same way as Dune, it's a flawed but unique gem.

I thought he was decarbonized?

Er, yeah. That then.

…It's a sci-fi show. You just proved you've been whining in all of these threads about shit you've never watched and know nothing about, apparently driven entirely by autism.

You proved it back when we did the strawpoll, and there were over a hundred responses, and only one single person clicked the option for "capeshit".

Everyone knows you're just one guy. Used to be the popular theory was you were the guy posting maisie in every thread, but I tend to think you're the dweeb from freech.

poal.me/4m6mq1

Hey guys, who was your favorite superhero on Lexx?

Holy shit, is the anime autist back?

DAMAGE CONTROL!!!

That is some top tier autism.

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

So who was your favorite superhero on Lexx?

Pls go be retarded somewhere else, goon.

Posting some behind the scenes features, they're pretty funny.

Lexx isn't a superhero show, are you retarded?

Wow stop posting any time. Go back to your maisiefag general.

cuck weedon gets credited as making the first musical episode but it was Lexx that did it first.

Season 2 is the best representation of the show while the two after fuck around with the formula. Season 4 really isn't that bad apart from the ass rape carrots.

I was expecting more crazy worlds and adventures after Fire and Water but then they just went to Earth and ended the series. Total boner kill.

Lemme try to summarize season 4.

Plots that didn't totally suck:

I might have to watch season four now. The rest sounds completely bonkers too.

I'll give a couple more details then.

I always wondered if the show had gone on for another season if that mothbreeder would have turned out to have built some sort of super moth.

That sounds like they made the show with acid.

Exactly.

I hated the time loop episode.

Was that the one cut out of normal syndication?

The whole series alludes to a time loop anyway.

Those are always the worst.