Will Smith wants a genocide

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/08/08/will-smith-hopes-america-can-cleanse-trump-supporters/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How ironic.

im so excited for the race war tbqh

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/08/08/will-smith-hopes-america-can-cleanse-trump-supporters/

HOL UP

Is this the way you support your movie these days?
What a fucking retard.

The only thing that needs to be cleansed from America is Jaden Smith, and the people who spawned him if necessary

Nice trips, but there's never doing to be a race war.

The goon who posts here 24/7 will say something cucked in this thread very soon.

He thinks he's trolling. Just ignore him.

IT'LL BE A GREAT DAY!

DRANK

All the niggers+globalist establishment+shitty sjw goverment in charge of the army that will surely win the election.
Sorry mate, but we lost the race war decades ago.

Defeatist cucks must go.

Gotta love that progressive and tolerant mindset.

At least you know your place.

He must be spending too much time in Holla Forums.

It's also the scientologist in him that makes him say such stupid shit.

ah so you're both retarded autistic losers who talk about internet memes in public

tom cruise?

And I wouldn't have it any other way

and yet he didn't seem to dislike him so much back then

No doubt.

How many whites are libcucks in the US? If the majority are hellbent on demographic suicide the negroes won't even have to chimp out to win. We've already seen the rise of negro supremacist groups such as BLM that don't meet much resistance. The only question is how far the Jews will allow it to go, with a negro majority their power is threatened.

post ending in 1488 cleanses will smith

If it was down race lines, I find it hard to believe they could lose

But there are plenty of whites who would love to fight nazies so it muddies things up

It's progressive tradition to purge the opposition. They were never tolerant however, just accepting of anything destructive like the normalisation of gays, gender war and so forth. Anything that puts a dent in the pillars of society and civilisation they do tolerate, it's western cultures and peoples progressives can't stand.

MODS

Aka cucks brainwashed by the kikes. It's a good thing they're mostly nu-males and other faggots who are next to useless at anything other than colluding in journalism.

Where did this meme that Donald Trump hates black people come from? Is it just the democratic establishment resorting to RAYCISS! as their primary method of attack?

>>>Holla Forums

Now I need a Will Smith wallpaper with him smiling and the quote "just a little darkness before the cleansing"

After being on Holla Forums every day for nearly a month I have learned to identify you by your writing-style. Often you criticize Holla Forumsacks for there use of identity politics. Holla Forumsack's often ascribe a identifying term to you such as: Jew,(((you))),kike,goon,Holla Forums, Freech, or Holla Forums. But… Your near constant use of identifying terms such as Holla Forumseddit, idpol, cumskin ect. shows me that you are among the most arrogant of hypocrites.You ascribe identity to your fellow posters just as much as the common Holla Forumsack does. Therefore: you are equally as cancerous as the Holla Forums users you claim to be above and superior to.

Stop responding to him, do not allow him to derail yet another thread.

The ultimate
C L E A N S E
L
E
A
N
S
E

CLEANSE
CLEANS
CLEAN
CLEA
CLE
CL
C
CL
CLE
CLEA
CLEAN
CLEANS
CLEANSE

Yeah I was confused there too. It's like being raysis against Mexicans and Muslims wasn't enough.

But the Democrats have been telling blacks that the Republicans are all card-carrying KKK members (ironic) and Trump is running as a Republican

That quote has been contested for ages. Probably because it's true.

They're not, They've just been (((tricked))) into thinking they deserve it.

AYO HOL UP U SAYIN WE KEKS AND SHEET?

Will Smith confirmed for Bizarrio Kek.

WITNESSED

Whats funny is that Trump fought against racism a few decades ago, around that time Bill and Hillary were only allowing whites into their golf club or whatever it was. Plus Trump will create lots of jobs for black Americans, while Hillary will help American companies move to other countries.

This.

will smith aint black tho

give the niggers some fucking credit will ya, my old man man was around in the 60s and 70s when they were tearing shit up and there were fucking sandbags and machine guns on the steps of the white house.

the niggers hate mulatto uncle tom coconut house-niggers like this more than they hate whitey, Willy shouldnt be vying for anything, he doesnt have a racial identity

Do real niggers think Wil Smith a joke or a success? Cause he was one of the worst examples of whitey friendly rap that suburban white kids ate up like candy… but he married a crazy negress and looks pretty fuckin orcish now

Blacks in general hate other blacks.

Depends which blacks you're talking about, because they're not all the same.

Im not the fucking nigger whisperer or anything but his album used to be a literal joke on par with vanilla ice, everything about the man is hilariously houseniggerish from fresh prince to his bad boy shenanigans to his laughable attempts at family friendly cinema

considering your average hoodlum will not respect even a lowbrow rapper if he isnt recording his album from a prison cell, and that some are even willing to commit violence over someone misrepresenting themselves, I can take a decent guess at what the consensus is on will smith

You betas cucks just talk tough on the internet and never do shit

YOU BE SAYIN

Even if we don't respond to him, he will continue. He's that stupid

Most of them are underage teenagers. Others are probably in their 30s.

A black man has more chances of success than they do.

true and sad, no balls at all in these faggots, just hot air coming out of their asses

"I just think a lot of the ideas in Scientology are brilliant and revolutionary and non-religious."

t. le light skinned negro

ALL ME
ALL M
ALL
AL
A
AL
ALL
ALL M
ALL ME

I've been browsing Holla Forums for less than a week Holla Forumstard :^)

Kill yourself you impoverished cumskin

you losers think anyone else is going to fight this war for you?

Mister Wilson, please check on your son. I think he might be writing those "stories", again.

Why do you even leave your hugboard?

Ignore and do not respond to Holla Forums posters.

tbh though, in a racewar I don't know if whites would lose but I think we'd take heavy loses at first because of reluctance to fight and wimpy urban whites being targeted first because of proximity to minorities.

Thats all you beta faggots ever do, shitpost memes on the internet while whinning like women on their periods.
You little bitches have no idea how fast people would be hanging from trees if this shit was happening in my country.

Have a nice life watching your country being taken over, cuck losers.

What kind of shit country do you live in?

Lol America is 55% white and on a steep decline. By 2030 it'll be down to 40%.

Only 25% of American kids are white, the rest are spics and nogs.

We're witnessing the Brazilification of America at best, or its Rhodesification at worst.

White men are obsolete in modern day America.

Ackshually I'm the "Holla Forumseddit" guy.
Protip: it's a sign of delusional mental illness to believe you can characterize many anonymous posters seperated by months as the same person based on them making fun of you.

white men will never be obsolete; white men are the most powerful force in the universe.

what's happening to white men is genocide

one statement contradicts the other
Holla Forumscuck BTFO

powerful, not invulnerable.

even a charging elephant will die if you pump enough poison into it.

a charging elephant is not the most powerful force in the universe, you inbred sperg
most powerful = unchallenged = unbeatable

Not at all, a lion might be one of the best hunters around but that doesn't mean they won't die out if some snake convinced them to go vegan. Same thing with the kikes, they are inferior but they are also parasites who use their host society.

TRIPS OF TRUTH

a charging elephant is an analogy. it is a very strong animal who can be felled by a mere chemical compound.

most powerful =/= unchallenged =/= unbeatable.

Hello, CIA.

why take the political opinions of a celebrity seriously? They know jack shit about politics so what they say is garbage.

I knew those FEMA camps were build for a reason.

lol

The nigger sure is uppity.

What did he mean by this?

(checked)

it's the dance he'll be dancing on the day of the rope

I guess we have one thing in common then.

pretty desperate tbh

wew.

SURPRISE

>Smith has increasingly spoken up in opposition to Trump’s candidacy in recent weeks. In an interview with Australian news outlet news.com.au earlier this month, the actor said that a “separatist, non-inclusive, racist, xenophobic wave” is currently sweeping the globe and pulling society further apart.
>“For a man to be able to publicly refer to a woman as a fat pig, that makes me teary,” Smith told the news website, referring to Trump’s long-running feud with actress Rosie O’Donnell. “My grandmother would have smacked my teeth out of my head if I had referred to a woman as a fat pig. And I cannot understand how people can clap for that. It’s absolutely collective insanity.”

I really hope Smith's career fucking tanks soon. The only time he's not forcing his children on the world like they're Christ's second coming or shitting up films is when he's massaging his monstrous ego.

redditrumpcucks mad as fuck

I'd like to see Ego Smith's face when he finds out that his anti trump extermination army is made up of beta cucks, naggin femitards, retarded dindus, kebab loose canons, lazy spics and useless land whales going up against jacked up dude/bros, military veterans, productive proffecionals, well armed rednecks and basically everyone who keeps the country runing

I wanna see him despair as he finds out only a loud minority of useles social rejects are on his side

basically all the bluepilled best friend goys?

AIDS nigger

==HOL UP==

YOU BE SAYIN

WE SUM KINDA

GENOCIDE SQUAD?

the diference between both sides is that Trump's side is united by one common, cloarly defined goal, prevent mudslime terrorism, stoping illegals from diluting the workforce and halt censorship in the name political correctnes, the anti- Trump faction is made up of BLM dindus, faggots, kebabs, femitards, cucks and beta orviters, the last 2 groups are the less harmfull and usefull of all the factions, the others are completly destructive and constantly warring with each other.
they are not a united front, even with Trump as their common enemy they still fight each other

I can't wait til trump wins. he might be behind in the polls right now but I'm going to let you all in on a little secret:

Trump has a lot of support from people who aren't saying anything. I don't express my support in public because I'm tired of fucking smug pricks like will smith talking down to me like I'm an idiot, and haven't been following the election. What alot of Anti-trump people don't seem to understand is just because you support a candidate doesn't mean you agree with them 100%. Yes, we do need better boarder patrol. Yes we do need a better background checks for immigrants. But I don't agree with him opening up with libel laws so he can sue tabloids. I most certainly do not want Hilary in office because she is the embodiment of what is wrong in american politics and allowing her in is just saying it's okay to keep things the way they are.

I'd rather have a dumb(he's not) racist(he's not) ego driven man in the office, than a lying corrupt career politician who would sell out the people of this country for more wealth and power.

as opposed to Holla Forumsacks on Holla Forums who don't know how to get a job let alone navigate the political spectrum through anything other than the lens of "black dicks" and "white dicks"

The average trump-voter.

you are an idiot who doesnt undetrstand political polling. trump is trailing badly among people who have no reason to lie or keep quiet whatsoever. yes its true that the polls can be skewed somewhat in relying on people who are willing to answer the phone and complete a poll survey for a stranger, but they are generally an accurate representation of the voting populace

inb4 the next race war

If kikes are so inferior as you say, then why are they so overrepresented in anything from media to big business?

yeah i never really understood those retarded white nationalists either. first they say niggers jews and spics are n inferior race and in the next breathe they are deathly afraid of becoming extinct in favor of "inferiors"… pretty fucking retarded thinking imho tbh fam

Retards who respond to cumfag/reddipol spammer confirmed for ultra meta super ironic shitposters.

nice dubs

Moneylending, nepotism and so forth. They're not actually good at anything besides exploiting their host. In that regard they have almost perfected their craft, they're great at being lying and thieving rats.

The superior rat is not something you want in your society. It does not sow, it does not build and it does not care. Are the kikes good at looking out for their own interests? Nobody has said otherwise. But the question is if they are bad for society and the other peoples.

I promised mental gymnastics, and here they are.

Meaningless rhetoric irrelevant to my point.

kek, how is that mental gymnastic? the jews proverbial nepotism is well known to anybody who ever had anything to do with them

Fat lot of good those Aryan genes do for you, if your reading comprehension is this shitty.

Once again, for those who took the short bus. The question I posited is thus: how can you say the Jews are an inferior race, if they dominate practically every field they're in, be it business or politics? How can the Aryan race be the superior one if it's constantly under threat of being wiped out? How do you square that circle?

Your turn.

It makes as much sense as Mexicans being told to find the Confederate flag offensive

You're obviously being dense on purpose but let me present the following analogy which is quite relevant. Is the corrupt politician the better one because he gets into office easier? Does the superior politician in a democracy rig the elections? Personally I would consider him inferior but you seem to think he is superior precisely because he sells out his people and country to the highest bidder and gets into power that way.

I'm not saying such a man cannot be good at what he does but what he does is inherently inferior. Not only because it's immoral but because he is leeching off on something greater which could never have been build by the likes of him.

Consider him inferior all you want, but if he does get ahead of the other politician, how is he inferior? It's the results that count.

If he gets ahead of you, if he is more successful than you, if he rules over you; how can you call him inferior?

Like I said, results speak louder than words. Morality is irrelevant to it. What good is having the moral high ground when your nemesis is resting his feet on your face?

modern people still worship power for its own sake. the oppressor is called "good" and "moral" simply because he is on top and his word is law. they somehow think cooperation is evil, it's some sort of modern nihilism that i don't have the education to explain.

It's like the perfect parody of every edgy freshman who just slogged his way through The Fountainhead and can't accept that he wasted his time.

But what is the results of kikes and corrupt politicians? They're nation wreckers, their legacy is simply more decay on the foundations which allowed them to prosper. You ignore the bigger picture.

Not him.

I'm going to focus on the nepotism thing here.
It's not hard to dominate when your friends/family give you all of the powerful and profitable positions just because you share the same blood/religion.

It's foolish to think that people in charge of shit are always the best at what they do, and this isn't limited to a particular race or religion by any means.
Especially nowadays when business and political leaders are making larger and larger blunders to the point where it blurs the line between the intentionally malicious and the extremely incompetent.
Neither of those kinds of people are fit for being in any kind of position of power regardless, but there they are anyway, and it's mostly because nobody gives enough of a fuck to do anything about it.
That or they're afraid of getting fucked over by dickhead's uncle because they complained about dickhead being an imbecile.

Nepotism is a cancer that pretty much ensures people with actual merit will never climb to the top, and it's especially prevalent in Hollywood, which is why all you ever see anymore is soulless cashgrabs.

Once again, morality is irrelevant. The starving peasant can go to church and abstain from drinking and so on and call himself a moral man, but he is still a starving peasant living in a shit-shack. He can decry the king's excesses and speechify about how he'll go to Hell for it, but he's still being ruled by him. At the end of the day, it's something the peasant does to feel better about himself. Of course the peasant will believe he's going to Heaven for working so hard and being such a moral man, otherwise he'd have to face the cold, hard reality that he's a sucker with limited or no power over his own situation.

What cooperation are you talking about?

It's called being realistic.

And your point is? They profit and they live a comfortable lifestyle while you while away in misery.

No war was ever won by being moral.

Now someone gets it.

So he's become A Trump supporter?

if murica was nuked off the map literally nothing of value would be lost

Probably some shitskin country. Those are the only people that hate Holla Forums enough to stay in a thread and rant about them like he does. You're average shitposter will just post one liners and move onto another thread.

Just assuming for a moment that your are correct (which you are not), why would you suck off jews and not promote your own racial superiority if that's how you win? Unless you are one, that is. Why do you defend them if you have nothing to gain from doing so?

Basically you're either JIDF or a self hating cuck. It's like defending Berlusconi, you're either on his payroll or you're dumb as shit.

history is a nightmare, but you can wake up.

Get out, stormfag

What did she mean by this?

vid related

Indian: Why are these drunk abos so violent?
Kike: The white man took their land, sold them alcohol, and had sex with them. In them chasing us down the street with rocks you can see how complex these issues are.

(ch-ch-checked)
He only thinks that because he's been listening to Shillary Clinton, who told him that all blacks are "super predators"

And people say Trump talks like Hitler.

Was this one real or the trolls still posting fake messages, the world may never know.

You disappoint me Moonman. Almost as bad as the one where he says "goyim" as if the word meant jews and not nonjews.

No one archived. When everyone was archiving her meltdown.

It ain't me.

kill urself like you killed this site, newfag.

See there you go again assuming I'm a Holla Forums poster. Did you even read my post? I clearly state that Holla Forums posters are cancerous as you are.
And yet that is what you are doing right now saying "making fun of you" implying I am a Holla Forums poster.
Your doublethink is astounding.

Automated retaliation buddy

Literally everything of value would be lost

Holy shit Holla Forums is right.

#imwithher

you forgot the part where he said that he said he was white.

And to think, I actually kinda liked him. I thought he was one of the few decent niggers in Hollywood. I thought he was above this shit.

Every time I read or see things like this I become a little bit more racist. I'm a borderline white supremacist at this point.

Well his wife did start the whole #Oscars so white thing.

He meant, "I'm a faggot who wears girls dresses"

Will Smith owes his career to Slick Rick, because he bit him like a shark on Parents Just Don't Understand.

Nice source on the statistics yo, I listened and believed.

that's the thing about statistical outliers - they frequently fall outside the bell curve

that neither invalidates predictions based on polling nor does it validate your theory that somehow trump is going to pull a win out of his ass

He can't be serious with this kind of talk? He sounds like an alien out to make the planet habitable for the mothership.

I'm not worried about Drumpf; most trumpcucks are too young or too lazy to vote. Shillery is going to fuck us, though.

All of my wife's son's friends seem to outright hate Trump, preferring Bernie or Hillary, and even on Facebook almost every young shit seems to be into Hillary, so I don't where this "only kids vote Trump" shit is coming from.

Well he technically is working for Mothership Hubbard.

How did you do it? What sorcery is this?

Why is not wanting illegals in your country considered racist? They can still get a proper greencard like everyone else.

I don't even get that shit man. Is the version of his name before they anglicized it supposed to be an insult? What's funny about them mentioning Drumpf. Where's the joke at? That his dad immigrated from Germany. I guess?

How badly do you think Will smith wants to be white skinned?

It's called ad hominem.

I'm pretty sure his wife is the reason he's turned into such a gigantic shit.
He didn't used to be an insufferable faggot calling for the murder of people who disagree with his politics.

Pretty sure his wife is the reason he's been giving money to Scientology too.

Yeah, she's a succubus

Originally, Jon Stewart said something along the lines of Trump not being proud of his heritage or something. The result was that Trump ended up pointing out it was pretty rich coming from Jon, cause he changed his name to Stewart from Leibowitz, and he got incredibly fucking salty because of it.

Fast forward a short while and the snappiest, smug comeback that his crew could come up with was that they realized that one of Trump's ancestors changed it from Drumpf to that, and since they had absolutely no other ammunition on him other than that, they desperately ran with it through [CURRENT YEAR] man.

TL;DR – basically Clinton's "delete your account" comeback, albeit by jew media looking to cash in on red meme hats.

Because goons, cucks and libs don't believe in borders after kikes like Soros told them not to.

Well even if Hillary gets in, she won't be alive past her first year, unless they keep her alive via some Darth Vader voodoo Jew magic, so her VP is probably the one to look out for.

WILL SMIFF

Who isn't a life draining succubus these days?

It isn't even ad hominem though. Where's the accusation? It makes no sense.