How long until Hollywood in its remake hysteria is going to make a Fifth Element II ?

How long until Hollywood in its remake hysteria is going to make a Fifth Element II ?

the first one wasn't that great either so i wouldn't really be too much concerned if not for hollywood being lazy and uncreative once again

A gender swap reboot

If it's called Fifth Element II wouldn't that be a sequel and not a remake?

They'll bribe Luc Benson with some little girls to play with, just like they did with Leon the Professional.

bait

On one hand, with TFE being one of my all-time favorite movies, I would love to see more of the futuristic setting and characters. On the other hand, the original wrapped up pretty nicely, and any sequel would most likely be an abomination.

A prequel might work, however. Basically, show how The Great Evil was stopped the first time, resulting in the creation of the moon we know today. We'd see Leeloo's origins, and how she ended in the sarcophagus witnessed in TFE. A likely horrible idea, but perhaps have a Terminator scenario, where The Great Evil sends an assassin back in time to destroy the fifth element and capture the stones. Korben Dallas must also travel back in order to save his love, as well as the world.

they should call it sixth element and have bruce willis and haley joel osmond together again

They're going to reboot Dick Tracey next. They'll cast a latino.

They're gonna cast a woman.

vagina is not the opposite of dick. vagina is the opposite of corpora cavernosa

the opposite of dick is pussy. vagina is only the inside part of the pussy

Autism: The Post

Add "reboot" and you've got the full set of terrible plot outlines for follow-up films.

All you need now is a gay jew faggot to direct and Sony will greenlight faster than you can say 'anal prolapse'

PREQUELS NEVER WORK YOU DAFT FAGGOT

The Star Wars prequels were better than the originals though so there's that.

This user knows his kino.

/thread

mfw Moebius is dead

The Sixth Element staring Leslie Jones and Melissa McCarthy. Their lesbian romance turns out to be the real sixth element.

wut?

I don't know how old you guys are, but back in the VHS days, if there was spare tape at the end of the cassette, the dupe house would splice in something, like a blooper or whatever. Fight Club even had some behind the scenes stuff that got mixed up with the regular film.

Any ways, in the European release, someone spliced in some extra behind the scenes stuff from Leon. It shows Portman in a room with really yellow lights naked from the waist up, kneeling and sitting on her ankles. Reno, Oldman, Aiello, Besson, Badalucco, and a bunch of other people all jerk off into her mouth, some times it's too much and she spits it into a bowl. Then she drinks all the cum and stands up, her tummy is clearly inflated from all the jizz. Then one the guys hold her upside down while another holds her head down on his cock until she throws up, and the jizz spills all over her face. She just kind of sits there for a while, and you hear people talking in the background. I used to wank to it all the time, then when I moved country I lost it somewhere, and was never able to find that version again.

muh dick

DAS RIGHT