Looking forward to Suicide Squad 2?

Looking forward to Suicide Squad 2?

Every thread is a Louis CK thread

I feel a certain pride in never having any desire to see this, shitty comic book movies or star wars or star trek or any other gay stuff….yep, you could say im pretty rad

They already made Joker into a wigger, so this isn't surprising.

One of the first things he does in the movie is shoot a black guy in the face. He speaks 100% white + there's even a scene where he throws Harley into acid literally just to make her more white. If anything he's 'culturally appropriating' just to be waka waka.

Try again marvelfag.

He went into this because he heard that capeshit is the next big thing now, but at this point his reputation is so undermined he will play it save for the next few movies.

Meaning he's not ay yo hol up like user was implying. Leto nailed it and the DVD with added joker scenes is going to sell like hotcakes.
MARVELCUCKS BTFO

Whoever wrote this shit deserves the >>>/oven/

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

Meaning he nailed… a screw using a hammer!
MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

To be fair he was one of the best things about that movie

No, that is a beta orbiting cuck perfectly describing its RT rating. Joker is a psychopath who tortures and exploits Harley for his own pleasure. While this is provocative and entertaining to many - including the hordes of females who flock to movies like 50 Shades - I'm sure bedwetters like him and you would have preferred a Loki type, some generic Disney limey showing strong independent womyn the respect they deserve. Your nickelodeon award winning sensitive joss whedon capeshit days are almost over, just deal with it.

Why won't capeshit stop?

It's not like something better is going to replace it. I wanted Westerns to become big again but then the Magnificent six and a Nigger killed my joy.

I'm so sick of modern memepolitics
No one can even enjoy entertainment anymore

I don't think WB/DC are so retarded as to make Harley a Coal Burner (wich never happened in the comics) and risk pissing off the fans (wich i'm sure the overwhelming majority are not exacly turned on by Coal Burners) Especially when they can just include Poison Ivy in the secuel and have her lesbo up with Quiin if they want to get Good Goy points
Although if kikes notice it was done to appeal to men instead of tumblirettes (2 hot white chicks, no interrracial, no fat dykes) they may shit all over it none the less

different posters
I just want to watch marvel go down in flames because I think their movies are shit.

We all want that, user. Both Marvel and DC could go out in flames for all I care; capeshit no more.

is even the joker going to get cucked now

BLACKED CONFIRMED
There is confirmation that Louis CK is celebrating right now, jerking his LITTLE WHITE PRICK right now.

THAT'LL SHOW THOSE HOLLYWOOD CONSERVATIVES!!

God tier sincere irony.

Bravo Pants on Fire.

Joker gets cucked by harley all the time, and was cucked by Deadshot in the animated film featuring the Suicide Squad. The trick is that he doesn't care because he knows harley is a dumb but sometimes useful whore.

if you make a sequel I need you to "white people" up that thing and get the niggers out of it

HA

Don't think they pander to racists like you, stormfag

You mean one of the most common things niggers do?

You sayin' he gots book learnin' n sheet?

Muh dik

Oh god no.

Better story than Suicide Sqad tbh

More entertaining to watch too. Real talk.

I'll take shit that never happened for 20 bucks.

Oh it happened user
in text……

OH SHIT SON I JUST MEMED ON

cool, new Stranger of Sword City character saved

Should I play this? I bought it but I just

meh

Somebody said I could be a wizard in plate armor but I just you know got kinda distracted

They already fucked in Focus and IRL.

Why so mad, stormcucks?

waiting for sauce