WILL IT BE WORTH THE WAIT?

youtu.be/lFQP73G5yRg

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/107874435
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No.

Harambe returns

Looks like shit.

How are comedy movies now so absolutely horrible, it's like they're all romantic chick-flick tier for the past few years now. And every single trailer is the same.

Kino is dead, we just have to accept it.

I just want to laugh again.

Looks pretty fun

What the fuck is Kristen Wiig thinking. She's some actual talent unlike those other tards. Why she keeps taking shit roles instead of the Martian or Welcome to Me I don't comprehend

Post what you think is an original movie so we can laugh at you

A movie that doesn't involve the same three scenarios played out in comedies. :^)

Its gonna be like Pain & Gain, have a few funny moments but be meh overall. It will probably get good ratings because the sheboon from ghostbusters is in it.

I kind of liked Pain and Gain. It was immensely retarded but I couldn't help myself smiling at how stupid it got like that one part where some guy dies and Marky Mark has to do some curls to relieve his stress and The Rock being a retarded cokehead

It looks like a Ghostbusters sequel with Melissa McCarthy recast as Zach Galifianakis. I was going to make a trimming the fat joke but his presence ruined that.

It will be worth the weight.

it's based on a true story and the characters are supposedly actually faithfully rendered in the film. you cant get better than that

wiig is gooder than her roles

the original's an amazing film

vimeo.com/107874435

post an example

How does Mark Wahlberg keep getting jobs?

Imagine if he did what he did to a jewish person

DROPPED