Would you wood the Eastwood?

Trump is literally a faggot.

>>>/freech/

Terrible

can't splint the clint?

Better, but not perfect

CAN'T CUCK THE EASTCUCK

CUCK EASTWOOD
He's been an establishment cuckservative for decades.

CAN'T MISPRINT THE CLINT

CAN'T MUDDY EASTWOODY

CAN'T EAST THE EASTWOOD

BLACKED

CAN'T CLINT EASTWOOD THE CLINT EASTWOOD

CAN'T GREASEUP THE EASTWOOD

==cant westwood the eastwod–

CAN'T FEAST GOOD ON CLINT EASTWOOD

Can't Eastwood the Eastwood

CLINT CAN'T THE CLINT CAN

"Brother Nathanael" is Milton Kapner a jew who is larping as a Russian Christian. Never trust a jew.

Everyone's a jew in 2016, you can't trust nobody, not even yourself.

could you possibly be more of a good goy than this?

No, only about half of Holla Forums and 90% of Holla Forumseddit is jewish

Gifmaker, you couldn't force that meme during the fembusters debacle, you can't force it now.

I understand you're mad because nobody is paying attention to you nor your infatuation with maisie williams, go post the munter on waifuist and be happy there.

That'll show him user, he's totally not going to keep calling you reddipol in response now.

Get a load of these kids.

only normalfags trust or care about politicians.
anyone allowed by the establishment to be a serious contender for POTUS simply must be bought, which means he/she doesn't deserve the office in the first place. anyone who has voted at least once would know this.

nice red text dumbass

These are best ones

i repent creating this thread

Yes that establishment of kind old people who volunteer as poll workers twice a year are certainly a nasty bunch. The town hall is just chock full of Jews at school board meetings too

It's how it is. A town may only have three jews in it, but you can sure as shit bet that those jews will be in positions to fuck the rest of the town over.

you would only need a day or two of showing up and participating to realize how utterly wrong you are about "the establishment"

politics is the people, those who show up make the decisions. dont blame the system for your lazy, stupid ass not knowing how it works