Is Suicide Squad really that bad?

Has anyone here seen it alrready?
Are the (((critics))) right?
Or are they full of shit as usual?

Honestly i'm confuse, everything point towards the movie being a turd, i have no faith in WB/DC at this point and every single trailer has shown nothing but Harley fan service

Seriously, they have a Sniper, a Ninja, a Witch, a Pyro, a Lozardman and all other sorts of freaks in the cast and the only thing they show off is Harley's jiggle physics

But then reviews come out throwing shit at it while using SJW lingo:
Toxic masculinity, Gun worship, Fetichized violence, Muh sexism, Muh racism

Then Angry Shillmakes vid realted throwing nothing but flower to this movie, i really do not trust this guy's judgement in movie quality, he did pull some impressive mental gimnastics to deffend Man of Steel like a butthurt fanboy

But look at him, and his buddys, they are genuinely happy, just look at those smiles, they're all as hyped as a child in Christmass, you can tell they enjoyed it from the moment the video starts

Is the movie really shit or are the (((critics))) the ones with shiot taste?

I don't know how to webm, if you don't wanna give him youtube shekkels use addblock

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HmObJyCbwII
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've seen other "comic book fans" defend this like mr sundaymovies, banditincorporated and comics explained. Honestly I don't know if this will be good or not so I'll just watch it on a streaming website when I can to judge the quality of this film.

I don't think it has anything to do with fanboysm, you can't fake smiles like those, and if they are faking it, they deserve a fucking Oscar
i look at their faces and see the eyes of children who just had a fuck load of fun

I wasn't referring to angry joe but the other ones I listed but yeah there is a bit of a disconnect here between (((critics))) and regular people.

I haven't seen this, and I probably never will, but it's clear to me that DC movies are made with men in mind. They buy the comics, so it makes sense. If it's geared towards men, critics will think it's bad, and it shows in the reviews.

Just got back from seeing it. It's not stellar, but it definitely doesn't deserve a 28% RT. Though RT has gotten progressively more shit over the years. If you're a DC fan or just a fan of capeshit, you'll be able to overlook it's flaws and enjoy yourself at the very least. Just don't expect a 10/10.

Turn down your brain movie?
6-7/10?
I'll respond with…

Yeah, I gave it a 6 or a 7. Under my own personal rating category it's under "Don't regret spending my money, wouldn't pay for it again. Would see it again if someone else paid." Somewhere near Ant-Man tier.

I'd give it a passive recommendation if you were already hyped to see it, but I'm not urging people to go.

How can I trust the words of a retard that has English proficiency of a five year old?

well the scene between the nip and harley convinced me to not pay to watch it

>>>/suicide/

Politi-Brad "I vote for Hillary because I like her" Jones liked it even though he knows it's not a good movie that has a lot of flaws but he enjoyed his time. Matinee level movie he says. Sarah didn't like it because it has bad dialogue and the usual feminist problems like Harley's hotpants being too tight, Harley not having a mutual relationship with the Joker so she's not a person tricked into loving him and Harley getting tubed because it followed a scene that was supposed to be sexual so she wasn't sure if Harley getting tubed was suppose to be sexual. That cock gobbler Rickhead guy also agrees that this is the best representation of Harley but those damn hotpants are problematic.

It's a good movie. Solid 7 or at the very least a 6.

The cinematography and shooting is shit. Slow mo Snyder crap everywhere. There was one REALLY good scene with Harley fighting baddies in an elevator that wasn't shit and that's because no slow motion. I swear it was like they shot stuff normally and then had to apply the slowmo on Snyder's orders or something

If you judge it just on that and the pacing, it's bad yeah.

But the characters are worth it. Harley especially is fucking worth it. They knew she was going to be the best thing about the movie and that's why you saw her front and center in the major trailers and publicity.

Will Smith as Deadshot is just playing himself as a badass assassin, but then again it's better than the
Shit implies it'll be

Captain Boomerang and El Diablo were stand out for comedy and actual emotional character respectively.

Leto's Joker was….inconclusive. I'd need more. I found his relationship with Harley being so lovey dovey interesting, although I'm afraid this wasn't so much a stylistic choice but fears that portraying the fucked up abuse stuff would turn femnazis off (and surprise they still ended up turned off, DC fucked themselves over if that's the case)

The Joker himself was…meh. He was best when playing off Margo, so I have no idea if Leto can stand on his own. I'd need more of him to tell.

tl;dr: The movie is decent enough. It doesn't deserve the RT rating it's getting.

What the fuck are you on about, you autistic sperg?

it's not bad it just seems off. if they keep the deleted scenes it might not have looked like such a mess

Agreed. I could tell where there were cuts and scenes changed/removed. It broke immersion a bit.

I felt there were parts missing from Harley's backstory, but that was it.

What else you figure they left out?

Movie is just a very average action flick with DC Cinematic Universe coat of paint thrown on. It's predictable, has a few cringe worthy jokes, but at least actions scenes are not filmed with shaky cam and extreme closeups, which puts them ahead of what is seen in most recent action releases. Something around 50% on RT would be a more accurate, and I think that Suicude Squad was better than MoS and BvS.

Jared Leto is not bad as the Joker, Will Smith plays toned down and kind of serious Will Smith, and Cara Delevingne obviously got the job due to family connections and nepotism although she was good when not speaking and just behaving like a creepy ancient witch. Everyone else does at least passable job, even Jai Courtney who was wooden as hell in everything else I saw him in.

I'd agree, but it's a shame that films are not very good.
If DC was smart, they would just select something less prolific and let decent director do something interesting with it. Letting Edgar Wright make a Booster Gold movie would be interesting, and R-rated Lobo film could be successful as well, if made by someone competent.

That you're a retarded faggot that types worse than my six year old niece you missed abortion.

That clear enough for your retarded self?

i would sell my soul for this
Momoa would have been a great Lobo
Too bad he's already taken

You really need to come out from your mom's basement from time to time. I wish you had a father figure in your life to straighten you out.

In true 8chTV fashion there are 3 threads on every retarded pleb movie so I will pick this one cause fuck me.

Saw the movie 2 hours ago, big crowd, showed up early too cause me and my better cunt were early.

My Verdict: We have a real Independence Day on our hands.

Decent enough action movie for the first bit. I actually liked the first third, the whole set up and the backstories. It's a good enough premise and the whole movie is a great action movie. Anyone who says different is a retard. Taken on its own it's thrilling enough.

Highlights: Joker and Harley Quinn. HQ and Will Smith are pretty much the main characters here but Joker, as much as I wanted to hate him, is goddamn electric and every line of dialogue is expertly executed. Jared Leto really makes every other actor look like a piece of shit here, even though he's in it for like 15 minutes total.

Lowlights: Literally every other character, INCLUDING DEADSHOT. Nigga wants his daughter, end of exposition. Killer Croc is in it less than Joker, and there is a Japanese chick who is just there. It really wants to be a 4 hour movie and doesn't know how to be shorter.

Ultimate Lowlight: We're never really clear on the villain or his motivations. Does he want to destroy the world or control it? I don't wanna give away too much but the main focus of the movie is really fucking murky, we just have this troupe going to a baddie and there's no stakes established. We know he is a god and… What? We see a big portal and… What? It's like they just left out a fifth of the narrative.

Overall 3/5. It's okay but I m very forgiving. A lot like Daredevil Season 2, everyone liked it for the Punisher and everyone likes this for Joker but if you remove either and it immediately becomes less interesting.

I don't agree at all. Deadshot, Boomerang and El Diablo were pretty good. So were Flag and Waller.

The movie was Flag, El DIablo, Deadshot, and Harley. Don't be fooled by Boomerang, he did nothing at all and was only there for sporadic goofs. If the movie was better it would have concentrated on these core characters and spent more establishing their motives, especially El Diablo.

El Diablo owned the bar scene. I feel they kept his backstory purposely vague to have him explain it in his own words and that worked.

Boomerang was good but I didn't mean to imply he was a developed character. Fucker was just funny is all.

Nice projection, if your whore of a mother gave you a father maybe you'd learn to type like you graduated highchool at least.

Listen, I can tell you're a single manlet since you referred to a 6 year old niece and not a daughter of your own. Your siblings are all well adjusted and you are the black sheep internet nerd of the family. It's very sad. I hope you can learn to manage your autism levels and find a woman to have children with someday.

I don't expect anyone to actually sit through this cringey shit but, youtu.be/HmObJyCbwII is the video that outed him as a furfag (he's the one speaking on the other end).

I don't know how the fuck he ended up in Angry Joe videos but that says a lot about Angry Joe and the general Channel Awesome community.

I saw it with family. It was pretty good, but nothing to write home about. Leto Joker wasn't nearly as bad as I thought he was going to be. He comes off as a mix of Ledger and Nicholson.

The story is pretty tight and short. The first 15 minutes or so is introduction and then it focuses on the main events of the movie. There's a cameo of Batman and Flash and they both worked well.

Harley was a crazy cunt and completely loyal to Joker. She was a tease to everyone and there was no romance like in the Arkham movie.

Listen, I know you're retarded and was probably home schooled, but your constant projections and retarded conjectures stopped being funny and is just sad, so why don't you just go back to school and leave the adults to post here.

The thing is… I'm right.

I don't think that Momoa is good enough to do comedy, although he does have enough muscle to pull the whole thing off. The Rock is probably the only big name that could pull it off nowdays, since he has build, charisma, and comedic experience. I wouldn't mind the guy from Paramilitary Christmas special, but realistically, no studio would probably agree to that.

They want to destroy world as it is and then remake and rule it, so that they are true and only gods that everyone worships. To do that, they assembled "weapon" that is a vortex of magical light and debris.

There's only two things about this movie I liked:
1) A fucking cover of Oran "Juice" Jones' song The Rain
2) Captain Boomerang is basically Kano from Mortal Kombat

It's a hot load of wasted potential and too many characters with no reason to be there. I think maybe two fucking people directly spoke to Killer Croc during this entire fucking film. The effects were cheesy and looked fan film tier. The Joker only seemed to be in it to grab the teenage girl audience. I hated his character, they built up to him becoming a presence for like a third of the movie, then he showed up and got fucking dunked in less than five minutes. Also pic related for that night club scene.

But hey, like all films if you ignore all the flaws you'll enjoy it!

This is false. They never said this. This was never clear. All we know is they were gods people used to worship and bitch wanted to "make a machine" because we worship machines now. They very clearly did not want to destroy the world but even if they didn't it wasn't clear why not. Who are they? Why do they care? WHY DO THEY NEED TO BE WORSHIPED?
If they are flawed deities then explore that, even slightly.

The Rock wouldn't be a good Lobo. Danny Trejo on the other hand…..

Can we just talk about how

FUCKING STUPID

it was that Harley just rebounded after seeing Joker die?

Or what she assumed was Joker dying?

The entire fulcrum of her personality is this central thing and once it is removed she just bounces back. To me tat is just lazy writing. And when she has the chance to bring Joker back, she thinks she chooses to save her "friends?" The people she JUST MET? Above her obsession and the love of her life?

I really liked the last scene but that part really fucking bothered me. It completely negated the entire emotional center of that arc.

Just building on this cause I just remembered it now.
She never asked "who shot us down?"
She never asked "who killed MISTAH JAY?"
She didn't fucking care. No questions. No inquiries. No "let's get that BITCH" or whatever… Nothing… Fucking pathetic writing.

I think ultimately they messed up in portraying Harley and Joker, even if I did like them.

To me, I think, the point is that when the Joker died, while she was crushed, she was relieved, because the Joker is the source of her insanity. She KNOWS he's an abusive guy that warped her into an insane psychopath, but she can't help herself.

There was a similar scene in the BTAS where she thinks he's dead after he throws her off a window, but when she later knows he's alive (he sends her a flower while she's at Arkham), she rebounds to being lovey dovey crazy.

The problem here is that they portrayed Joker as too nice to her. Yeah he fucked her up, but that was BEFORE she made the choice to stay with him. Joker, I think, never expected her to still stick around after she shock tortured her. But she did and she dove in the vat for him. From that point on, the Joker was ridiculously protective of her. If he had remained as a dick, then maybe his death equaling Harley snapping out of her insanity would work, but as it is, it doesn't translate well even if I do understand what they were saying.

As for her not taking the Enchantresses offer…I mean, come now would she REALLY do it? I doubt it. I wouldn't trust an evil crazy spic goddess for shit, but that's just me.

Watching it right now, right at the middle; Joker, Harley and the black woman are ok, woll smoth at least seems to be trying, the rest are just meh.

Unless for some reason your theater has a break, fuck you for getting out your phone mid movie.

I think you would be right in any other instance but to me I still think it was just a lazy transition. The entire movie was explaining how they got to that point and validating it as some crazy love so to imply she "broke free" would completely negate that final scene where he comes back. I really just think it was slapdash editing and poor writing, I know there were extra scenes filmed with the 2 of them that may have been cut out so who knows.

I don't disagree with was done badly, but I think that's the point.

Think about this, she's fixating on the puddin collar and then throws it away. If she still loved him she wouldn't. The collar was clearly a physical demonstration of him "owning" her. She threw it away because she could throw it away, because he was dead.

And again, she only "broke free" because she thought he was dead. The second she figures out otherwise she's right back to being a crazy bitch.

I dunno, maybe I'm just grasping here. The character was so well done in all other respects I want to give them a pass for this.

What REALLY pissed me off was that for some reason, she went back with all the other squadmembers when Waller was threatening them post final fight. Her bomb was disabled, she DIDN'T have to go back with the others!

How new are you?

Just ended, what the fuck what's that shit?, 2/4 of the movie seemed to be setting up something interesting, but then just after the joker "dies" everything goes to shit, the black lady goes all "ya whateva u ok" at the end, which did make sense, bacause they stopped the end of the world (btw where's Flash, WW, and Aquaman? guess they were sleeping or something), but it contradicted how they had set her up as a mean, bad woman.

Then the "background" characters (more like decorative characters), first boomerang fag: absolutely worthless; slipknot: lol there's nothing to say; Croc: worthless (well, He threw the bomb, so that's something); Diablo: midly interesting, at least did something important, but that whole "wont loose muh nu familee" was awful, I mean He had barely meet them hours ago, barely spoke with them, didn't show a big connection with them, and then he's like "u muh familee now" (I did understand why He sacrificed himself, He felt like he had to because of what He did to His family); The Joker: completely wasted potential.

The original comic book versions are pretty gay.

If you don't mind silly/quirky characters and awful end fight scene, I can see why someone would enjoy this, otherwise it's shit. It's not even that bad up to final act.

True, but Trejo is getting really old and out of shape at this point.

what's his Name again?

That Deadshot looks pretty dapper.

Except each of those is them re-drawn to match the poses in the current film, made to look old, by a modern artist. The intention is to make them look shit by comparison to the film. to justify the massive changes made tot heir appearances.

Enraged José

But they did. After Enchantress freed her brother, she told him that humans stopped worshiping her and him. She told him to gather power and that she will join him soon, so that they can destroy humans, remake the world in their own image, and become true gods.

Perturbed Pedro

Are you kidding me? Trejo is pretty much the only mainstream actor that could pull it off nowadays.

And yet they don't accept Latza among them just because he's a clopper.

WHERE'S JUSTICE TO THIS WORLD?!

If someone asked me what I'd change about the movie, I'd have to say: make a completely different movie.
My question is: why did it have to be a meta-human god? Why did it need to be a movie where the world hung in the balance? This movie is screaming to be a heist movie, or Die Hard, or a movie where they have to make a plan that makes use of all their skills.

Why couldn't they take on a meta-human terrorist, or a team of meta humans trying to steal something and they need to stop them? Structure it like X Men, or something where a skinny chick with a baseball bat *makes sense.* These dopes taking on a god trying to end the world is just stupid, they could have made a hundred different types of stories but they picked the one that utilizes the team the least.

Pissed Pete
Enraged Eric
Irate Isaac
Outraged Oscar
Fuming Fabio
Heated Harold
Livid Larry
Boilin' Bobby
Annoyed Albert
Indignant Jim
Vexed Victor
Upset Umberto
Raging Robbo
Displeased Damo
Deranged Dazza
Choleric Corey
Ticked-off Tommo

Since this is Holla Forums and everyone here hates movies I'm sure I'm gonna get torn apart for saying this, but it was a fun movie. The villains were stupid and completely 1-dimensional but they were really just a catalyst to get these characters interacting with each other. They were my only real gripe with the movie. I really liked Harley and loved her interactions with the Joker. I thought that Jared Leto did a good job with Joker even though he's only in the movie a tiny bit. Also I was expecting Will Smith to be the worst part about this movie and somehow he ended up being one of the most likeable characters for me. It's certainly not a great movie, but I legitimately had a lot of fun watching it.

Ok Holla Forums, you can tear me a new asshole now.

I would be completely fine with onedimensional characters if the dialogues wouldn't have been so fucking shit, unfunny, unwitty and cringeworthy
Nobody should view this and expect great Kino but when the characters are shit, the dialogues are shit,the script is shit and there's not even good action, what else is there?

gotta have realistic expectations fampai

So your argument boils down to "if you just lower your expectations far enough it eventually becomes okay".

FYI that argument can be applied to literally everything including eating shit out of a garbage can.

Just saying it's a dumb, mindless comic book action movie. If you go in expecting something on par with Citizen Kane then you're a fucking moron. This movie is literally dumb fun trash for the peasants to watch.

I hope someone edits all the hot harley quinn parts together because I don't want to watch the whole movie.

And all i'm saying i would be perfectly okay with dumb fun trash, but Suicide Squad is missing the "fun" part.

You're literally confirming his point and randomly sticking the word "fun" in there.

Not every movie has to be a masterpiece, but there are fucking limits. I'm sure some people think it's fun to look at a guy shit all over himself and then masturbate in his own shit. Does this mean it should be shown in cinemas? No? Then why should this be?

That's subjective user.

it's capeshit and it knows it's capeshit. It's definitely better than 90% of all capeshit movies. There are no pretensions, moral faggotry, etc. it's just trying to be a wacky action movie.

Leto joker didn't pass for me. I expected a wannabe nigger gangsta. Got that with some love story
Who the fuck thought that giving him a golden AK and gold chains was a good idea?
The enchantess got me rock hard when she was moving her ass and building the weapon so I'm ok with it, but agree she wasn't fitting for the role
Smith play I. Am. Legend assassin style, I expected it worst like when he was pushing his son
Boomerang was nice to crack little joke here and there. Isn't weadon movie but some parts where funny imo
Harley was clearly just full bait LOLSORUNDUM shit but at least was hot to see
I wish they explored a little more on katana Diablo boomerang background

It's not ironman1 but isn't even batvsup level. Average a 6 or 7 if you really want to be kind

Is it just me or does everyone else hate "obvious halloween costume" character designs? The redesigns are better because they look like real people.

This version of the joker is obviously significantly younger and also has really bad taste. It's actually kind of funny that even though the directors intention wasn't to make him look like an edgy tryhard it's actually an interesting spin on the character.
why do people like this shit? What is it about that boring sterile marvel universe that people find appealing? The cinematography and color pallette of every marvel movie is exactly the same and extremely fucking boring. In fact you could actually credit Iron Man 1 for creating this shittacular formula.
Why do I like Suicide Squad? Because at least it has it's own voice no matter how corny, goofy, and capeshitty. Marvel movies don't have their own voice they are all the fucking same.

Now that you mention it, I agree. This would have worked perfectly with a diehard situation where they had to sneak into a place and fuck shirt up,from the inside

>>>/Reddit/

Never said it was the best user. It's pretty gud tho.

Not really. Bat is afleck, therefor is in the universe where he is old and cranky. Unless they want to make joker new and young while batsy is at the end of his career otherwise it will be not fitting that he is edgy and shitty if started at the same time of batman.

I just really really wanted him not to be a wannabe nigger gangsta, Leto was good, knew how to deliver lines and was better than enchantess at acting even if he was only 20 min in the movie. Black gangsta doesn't fit with the character

Well I give you that, is good but isn't the "best movie ever made" normalfags claim it to be
Here have some boobs as amend of my Reddit redirection

Can confirm the movie was anti-pozzed as fuck.

A one point a chick started blabbing something and a guy just hauled off and slugged her. "She had a mouth on her." he says and no one stops t preach scial bullshit t him for it.

Also, plenty of Harley ass shots for ultra fan service

this said however, the movie was ok, the reshoots were apparent, story was all over the fucking place. I wanted to like it, I really did, but it was kinda meh. By comparison I loved Dawn of Justice so take from that what you will.

joker and harley look like they are in their late 20s. I don't know about the precedents set in this universe.
Yea I know it's like they threw tech9, skrillex, and heath ledger's joker into a blender and this came out. If you don't like the aesthetic then you don't like it there isn't much to say about this point.
I agree actually. I don't understand where the criticism for the performance comes from besides criticizing things that are outside his control IE the aesthetics, dialogue, etc. He just did the best with what he was given. There was one point in the movie I noticed where he noticeably slipped out of "Joker Voice" mode and went into "Leto Voice" and I actually thought maybe it would just be better with "leto voice."

Leto is a middle-aged man. Ledger was in his late 20's when he did Joker.

When I saw the trailer I was convinced that's what it was. It's so weird they took the angle they did.

Me too. I saw the city wrecks and thought that they pulled another nuclear bomb in Gotham or some shit.

I really enjoy Leto as actor, but wannabe rapper wasn't in any way shape or form a good idea, the thugs using costume was a nice fit tho, they should have toned down on him, like removing the silver teeth or not letting him use gold chains and AK a la Lil Jon. They could have made him with bad taste or "young" using the idea of him being reckless and badly dressed not that edgy shit, they kinda got all costume but his and is weird…..perhaps they wanted to get a 180 from ledger joker?

Makes a lot of sense. I guess they were thinking "Let's make him look so radically different that people won't even think about Ledger's joker"

It's the only explanation that makes sense for me. Make him so radically different so Leto doesn't have to compete with Ledger.

Am I the only one who thinks the Jokers laugh sounds exactly like the circus of values laugh?

The movie is meh, is better than BvS but by no means is the movie that is going to save DC, because it failed to be their version of Deadpool or Guardians of the Galaxy.

Also the critics are fucking shills who are afraid to be labeled as "my soggy kneest" if they dare to admire the female body and apparently their diet consist of drinking Mickey Mouse's jizz.

Leto confirmed for Holla Forums pleb?

How is he not a comic book fan?

I really liked Joker as some kind of unhinged mob boss. It's an interesting spin on an old character. I just wish he wasn't covered in fucking retarded tattoos…..didn't mind the steel grill

Oh boy.

He is a comic book fan but i was referring all the generic youtubers were they're "comic book fans" simply as a way to hop on the bandwangon. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough.

So I guess SS would have been okay with them if DC hired Cuck whedon or jew jew to fill it up with cringey nods to the camera and CGI battle scenes. Those two are fucking idiots, not liking it only makes me want to see it more.

This guy was paid.

Why the fuck are all of these actresses fucking flat?

"I like to think that Family Guy would be the Joker's favorite show," said Leto, "It's so random, but also, twisted as hell - much like the Joker"

I finally watched Suicide Skwad and I have to say, it's really not that bad. I honestly think critics hated it so much just because of all the guns and perky Margot butt.

Sure, it's no masterpiece, but it's at least a decent conventional action film with a cape twist.

In terms of narrative, it's much more consistent than BvS, I had no problems following the story. Maybe they could have dropped the first two scenes, where Harley and Deadshot are introduced, because they are going to be presented later anyway, but that's it. Midway it slows down a bit, but picks up the rhythm for the ending.

The action was both great and exactly what I would expect from Ayer, the final battle was really fun (the Enchantress looked great), the esthetics are a bit too hottopic, but that's just what the trailers promised. And I would have preferred an original soundtrack, but the pop songs worked well generally.

Except for Harley, every character was interesting or at least looked good enough to be charismatic. And that is something no Marvel movie ever gave me.

I liked Leto too, but he was just some generic psycho thug and Harley was just some very annoying hoe, she was more dumb than quirky and could have less lines. Joker's death was a huge let down, too. Harley's cellphone also bothered me, but, well, they do that in real prisons.

here
And they could have given Slipknot a backstory, that would give his death more impact. Actually, the fact that he didn't have one was the only editing problem I felt during the film.

Another problem with Harley was that she suddenly became a moralist when Pyro talked about his dead kids. That was really off character, even considering her dream sequence.

Yes, it's fucking terrible, I confirm.

Its pretty meh to be honest. Only good thing about it that I can say is that its more watchable than CISbusters. I also can't get too into it because this team is supposed to be like an Anti-Justice League but most of the chosen team members are pretty pathetic when compared to people like Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman. One's some crazy chick with a hammer, one is a mute with a sword, some guy with boomerangs, some strong guy with a skin problem that makes him look like a crocodile and the only one on the team worth a damn betrayed the team. I mean, its funny to see tumblr shits losing their shit over it, but I wish this had been a better movie.

Harley's character has been getting pretty fucked, especially in the comics where they're trying to push her as like a misunderstood closeted lesbian superhero or some shit who wants to help people (for money) and her archenemy is Popeye the Sailor Man.

To be honest that sounds pretty amazing.

Angry Joe is the only one from CA that produces somewhat quality reviews and content

where's the rule34?

She stole him from Superman.

The dialogue in this movie is painfully, distractingly bad. There is no excuse for that. No one's expecting great prose or particularly interesting writing, but characters talk so awkwardly it hurts.

Complaining that there is faeces in your McDonald's meal doesn't mean you were expecting McDonald's to give you 5 star cuisine. It means you weren't expecting them to put shit in your food.

Name any good capeshit dialogue that isn't heath ledger or involves a plane.

Pretty much every line in this movie and Iron Man 1.

Replied to you in the other thread here

bet if you were old enough to vote it would be for hillary

Nah dude, that wasn't me. Sorry.

fucking capeshit

Point being that mickey mouse shit is corny. Deadshot had good lines, Harley had good lines and Joker would have had good lines if he had more than 2 minutes.

trying sooo hard, normiecuck

Name one.

To be fair Captain America at least has a proper backround of being a supersoldier with super reflexes and strength and all that shite.

He's not like Harley Quinn who has the power of Baseball Bats.

The line where he tells diablo "I was just trying to get you there" was good, Harley's "bats you're ruining date night" was good so was when she broke the glass and said "we're bad guys that's what we do". Also the whole bar scene was good and didn't seem like it was written by a 14 year old mormon.

Popeye fighting someone worthy of his time, like Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash or Green Lantern would be amazing, but wasting time with the likes of Harley Quinn and getting beaten by her teenaged minions is just insulting.

Now that a foe worthy of Popeye Captain Strong's time. Only thing that bugged me was is that they made Spinach into a radioactive seaweed drug that he could never use again instead of it permanently enhancing him so that whenever he ate vegetables his power would increase exponentially.

I had to turn this shit off after a few minutes because this fucking beaner came off as a prick. Let your friends talk fucking spic stop cutting them off.

Anything said by J Jonah Jameson

I never said I wanted good dialogue. I said I wanted dialogue that isn't extremely noticeably bad. The dialogue in this is worse than just not good. I could live with not good. It's fucking terrible.

Sucide Squad is one of the rare examples were the characters would have benefitted from Sensitive Joss Whedons writing where everyone has witty quips.

I guess you and i have very different opinions about what qualifies as good.

So let's just stop here before you come with the tired argument of "just turn your brain off goy, just lower your expectations goy"

Would you say that deadpool was better than avengers/cucktain america?

see and answer

Better at what? Outside of the capeshit angle it's completely different movies in terms of tone.
Moder Deadpool is supposed to be a memespouting annoying cunt and the movie reflected that.
Avengers is rather serious Action with Joss Whedon-dialogues. Completely different tones.

These two comments (>>437916 and ) are not the same person you tard.

The three people who couldn't tell that the sentence
was sarcastic are autists of the highest order.

trips confirm

why is killer croc so small?